FG/

No holden us back now.

>GM
>Building a good Car
pick one

>Veeky Forums
>affording a good car
Pick one

I'm sure this thread was created ironically to inspire shitposting but whatever.

What do you peeps think of an LT7 (LS7 successor) now that GM and Cadillac are confirmed working on two different DOHC V8s (one twin turbo for the CT8 and one for the Corvette). Do you think its pointless or do you think they could still get away with a 7 Liter OHV engine in "its current year" times?

Actually my goal with this and the Ford general was to talk about either brand without as much shitposting.

That isa very pretty engine.

do you need command start for the mychevrolet app to be able to start your vehicle?

>scrolls through 10 pages to bump a 5 hour old thread with a shitpost everyone has seen a billion times
imagine being this autistic

Maybe if they split the Corvette into an FR and a MR car, let's call them Sting Ray and Zora, respectively. You could have a C8 lineup like this:

Sting Ray (LT1, pushrod, 6.2 n/a)
Sting Ray Z06 (twinturbo LT9, based on LT4)
Sting Ray ZR1 (LT7, pushrod, 7.0 n/a)
Zora (LT5 DOHC)
Zora Z06 (twinturbo LT5 DOHC)

The upcoming Cadillac 4.2 twinturbo V8 is a replacement for the twinturbo V6, and will be used in the ATS-V, CTS/CT6 V-sport and it'll be the base option in the CT8. I doubt it'll replace the CTS-V and be the CT8 V-sport option - that's where a twinturbo LT4 or LT5 would be perfect.

are you retarded?

>muh fantasies
>muh proposals

>MR Corvette
Should just call it a Fierro SS, and add it to Pontiac's current line-up alongside of Trans Am.

I also want to know

Fuck it, dumping special edition GM square bodies.

The Desert Fox.

(shitposts in Portuguese)

The Big 10 big block.

i guess ill find out when i pick up my new truck tomorrow

The Foxy Sierra.

Fucking ice box center console to keep your beer cold.

God damn.

The Jimmy Casa Grande.

Vintage /comfy/

The Chevy Sport C10.

These trucks actually look pretty kick ass. I like them. I wouldn't mind having a two door truck again

>CB option
the good ole days

lel what?