Hayabusa

You either love it or hate it.

I think it's one of the best looking bikes out there.

Also - what's your favorite bike thread

Serow, motocompo, or grom. I like bikes that can be turned into boxes on wheels.

I don't see how anyone can hate the Hayabusa. You could argue it's a little ugly but it grows on you. It's just such an iconic package of heritage and performance.

>extension of the famous GSXR line
>dethroned the blackbird
>held the title of most powerful motorcycle for nearly a decade
>cheap as fuck
>fast
>1300cc sport bike
>easily modifiable platform

at the highest level of drag racing, its all hayabusas. you never see zx14s

>I think it's one of the best looking bikes out there.

you've basically just told everyone you're a middle aged, overweight nigger.

it's a pretty disgusting looking bike...and the weeb shit on the fairings?

>1800ComeOnNow.jpeg

>weeb shit on the fairings

it's a bike straight from weebland tho

I like my Duc 696. Wish it was a single side swingarm though.

Now I can't see an overweight middleaged weeaboo nigger on this motorcycle tbqh.

But you've proven my point.

those used to be my favorite when I was a kid always fought about them and Ninjas

I dont care for it anymore as it looks kinda bloated and ugly

I switched over to the dark side as I got older tho ;_;

>bike exclusively for fat niggers
Nah

>implying ghost rider didnt ride a busa

>implying you have anywhere near his skill
No

People hate it because, like most other gixxers, it attracts squids.

I don't know what is it about Suzuki, but they are like the Prius of the motorcycle world sometimes, so to speak.

Because you can get um with shit credit. Hence why it's a nigger bike

I've always hated the fairings on the hyabusa. They only way I would ever own one would be if I made it into a street fighter type like Ghostriders. Pic related

It's the Desert Eagle of the motorcycle world. So powerful that it's just about useless.

That's not even close to true. It's a great sport touring bike. It's just the fact that you get the nigger stigma from it

They're great bikes, just get a bad rep from niggers and squids. i used to have one but got rid because, funnily enough, it was just too fast. and too easy to go fast on it. you could barely have fun on it because as soon as you took it through a gear or 2 you was way over the limit. couldn't knock it though, same with all suzukis, there's a reason they're common as hell, its because they just do everything really good.

I find 95% of busas to be ugly. Some people can make them look ok but I've never said damn that looks good.
I'm a naked bike and love my monster 796 and I think the fz-10 looks pretty nice but the brutale 800 might be my next bike just for looks.

>just for looks
Might as well get a Harley m8

I think it's a bit too big for my tastes. Straight-line speed ahead of cornering. Too american for me.

>I have no skill
Ftfy

My nigga

funny enough I never got into naked bikes. But tastes start to change as I grow older I guess.

I prefer Busa design because it is huge. Compare it to zx10r or even H2. I think those bikes look like "toys" and I say that with the utmost respect for what those bikes are capable of.

I also like choppers. But let's be real.. Choppers and sport bikes just have completely different vibes to them.

All bikes have vibes dumb ass.

This or the mgs01

To be fair, I've been biking for a few months and only ridden a 125 in that time.

However, I prefer bends to straights. Bends are tricky and interesting. Straight lines are boring, may as well have a car.
It also just looks too damn big. Too wide, too long, too bulky.

>looks
So you have no experience. Gotcha!

This, and niggers seem to have penchant for ruining their dynamics by stretching them out while putting a ridiculously fuckhuge rim on the rear.

it's hayabusaaa
just not what your usetah

The hayabusa looks alright. I just don't really like how big it is.

My favorite looking bike would have to either be the 1984 Suzuki Katana (pic related) because of the flip-up headlight, or the bike I own now.

Best bike ever made.

>tfw LRG or bust

The 1300 is pig fat as fuck. Only americans who do sex with land whales will defend this.