>Previous

Tharja a best

Azura is shit.

Azura is shit.

first for

Azura a shit

Celica a Beautiful

Camilla a best!

You know if Rhys was written by modern IS standards his gimmick would be being able to find unconscious women in the forest.

What is it with this series and bare shoulders these days?

I'm not complaining, but I noticed the trend.

I did my part.

matoi is my toy

r8

>She's not even the one doing the rejecting.
And that's the most painful part too. these are her S supports
>Siegbert: Yes. It's not that I wouldn't value your service—not at all. But your FRIENDSHIP and trust would be far more precious to me.
>Shigure: *ahem* La la laaa... Soleil, Soleil, my closest FRIEND She fights at my side until battle's end
>Dwyer: Yeah. We're FRIENDS, right? A real FRIENDS would do that for you.

Asugi outright assumes her to be a full lesbian, Iggy doesn't even try to get romantic, and Forrest outright changes the subject

Is FE 5 legitimately fun? Or are grandpas just memeing because it's hard? I'm a 3DS (and GBA) babby and I had a ton of fun playing lunatic conquest. FE 5 seems too dated to be fun.

Also how does 4 stack up to modern FE in terms of enjoyability and ease of use?

You can probably guess what day 6 will be.
Day 7 I'll start my Magvel meme trio with Lady Lel.

>Kagashit
>Fun

Soon

Enjoyability is subjective, but I found it fun. Ease of use is another matter, though, since it does a number of things differently than most.

How old are Owain, Severa, and Inigo in fates? I assume a similar age to the avatar as time seems to go fucked in Valla

He is two for two, isn't he

Marf Santangelo?

Which girl's pussy is the tightest?

3 is not at all replaced by 12 completely. They are both worth your time if you want to experience the series.

I'm going to marry Lilina!

It plays pretty fine. Only thing I have a problem with is how they deal with Fog of War, it's the hugest pain in the ass.

It's Cordelia's time to shine

Lilina is only for Roy, even if her shoulders are visible now. That's just how our boy works.

10/10 cause Josh.

We need more Joshua.

Nino's

I called you pleb for nino before but those last two choices are pretty patrician

>FE 5 seems too dated to be fun
I don't consider any FE after 3 to feel "dated" to be honest.

FE4 introduced the Weapon Triangle, faster animations than 3, turning off animations entirely, easier damage calculation, full movement and attack range squares. Pretty much all the necessities you need to feel comfortable. The only thing missing is the Press X to see all the enemies' range that was introduced in PoR but it isn't a deal breaker.

nah

>shoves shampoo at her face just to shut her up before she could confess
That will never stop killing my sides

Hell no. I can't picture a black person voicing our waifu. It be worse if Etika were conversing with us in game.

I started with weak devotion but I'm fixing that

Yes but what of PoR Neph?

>tfw no Code Name S.T.E.A.M 2 Featuring Teddy and the Rough Riders
>with Roy, Corrin, Alm, and Celica joining

Reminder that if you're a waifufag, you're a canon cuck because "your" waifu is shipped with other men more.

Don't remind me

So he's reverse Mark.

It's not even that hard. For everything bullshit the game throws at you you're equally broken yourself.

If my votes can give me the chance to enjoy Neph with a Zettai Ryouiki I'm definetly going with that choice.

No one cares, Drill

Celica a cute

The math worked out perfectly. I have enough remaining votes for my top qts and both versions of my waifu.

I started with devotion then decided to make a joke, back to devotion tomorrow probably.

Sorry, my waifu is Lucina, and you can post all the cherrypicked low-quality Lucina/Laurent art in the world that you spent an entire day scrounging twitter and pixiv for, it doesn't change the fact that at the end of the day she is shipped most with MaMU.

reminder you should let all your characters with exposed shoulder die in the frontlines

Too bad, my waifu is Azura.

>act like a rug-munching dyke
>surprised all of the men think you are a rug-munching dyke and leave good enough alone

I'm really liking what they're doing with the characters and their movements. It feels like they're adding more personality to them I guess.

Fuck off, Wrhys

Where is she going?

I would love to see those animation frames from the ground up on paper. You know those animator sheets with colored lines in anime? That.

I think I saw someone say that if you download the JP apk of Heroes they said you'd be able to change languages to English so you can have the JP audio. Anyone know if that's true?

you seem to have a thing for sad knightly types

I believe it's her going up to meet Alm at the end of Chapter 2

Ys are better games, I agree

Reminder filthy traitors like Kaze deserve cliffs, and should be kept as far away from Dragon Pussy as possible

>Final Boss of /feg/ is Darkseid and his Four Horsemen

That's why I tie her to male Kanna when I can. Might as well let the rest of the kids find happiness when it's so hard for those two to do so.

Little do we know, Fire Emblem Mars, the futuristic FE game that Awakening originally was going to be, was a Radiant Dawn sequel were Ike goes to space using a advanced spaceship that can only be activated by the Fire Emblem to fight ayy lmaos with his friends. Something goes wrong during Endgame where Ike gets sucked into the worm hole the big bad named Mars was controlling and ends up meeting Marth (which sounds suspiciously like "Mars" but Ike doesn't dwell on it) before he starts traveling the new world he now finds himself in.

ALRIGHT LADS

CALM YOURSELVES

WHAT I'M ABOUT TO SUGGEST MAY SOUND CRAZY, POSSIBLY EVEN STUPID

BUT I HAVE LITERALLY NEVER SEEN ANY CANONICAL EXPLANATION FOR WHY IT CANNOT WORK, THERE'S NOTHING REFUTING IT

BEING THAT THIS IS THE WORLD OF FATES, IT MAY JUST BE SO STUPID IT CAN ACTUALLY WORK

OKAY STILL WITH ME?

HERE WE GO

Have Nyx sit on the Hoshidan throne.

It's my guilty pleasure about the localization.

I'll forever be mad about Soleil and Ignatius

>Soleil: What’s wrong? Is something bothering you?
>Ignis: It’s not anything concerning… I’m just a little anxious…
>Soleil: I-I see. If you try raising your lips juuuust a bit, you should be good. I’ve heard that just by forming the shape of a smile, your heart feels relieved.
>Ignis: … Fufu.
>Soleil: Oooh, that’s it! That’s a great face. Heyo, handsome!!
>Ignis: … Thanks. My tension went away.
>Soleil: That’s great. But, why were you anxious?
>Ignis: The truth is… I have a gift for you. … It’s this…
>Soleil: This is… a sunflower?
>Ignis: Yeah. Just like the name states… it’s a flower that always blossoms towards the sun. And no matter what kind of condition the earth is in, it spreads its roots with dignity… whomever lays eyes on this flower… will naturally begin to smile… In other words… it sounds just like you, doesn’t it?
>Soleil: Eh…!?
>Ignis: I can smile now even during the bad times… thanks to my friend’s encouragement…
>Soleil: T-T-That’s… I’m not such a respectable person as that! Actually… hearing you say I’m like this beautiful flower… it’s kind of, embarrassing…
>Ignis: Sorry… do you not… like it…?
>Soleil: T-That’s not it… … No. The truth is, I’m really happy. Ignis… thank you.
>Ignis: Is that so… I’m glad I could please you…
>Soleil: That’s… how could it not? It’s a gift… from the one I love, after all…
>Ignis: Soleil…
>Soleil: And, since you gave this flower to me, you must like me too, right? Your face has been red for awhile now. How cuuuute!
>Ignis: Ugh… t-that’s…
>Soleil: Eh, am I wrong? Then I guess my love is unrequited. How disappointing…
>Ignis: No… I, that is…
>Soleil: So? Say it properly. And, with a big smile, if you’d be so kind?
>Ignis: ……… Soleil… I love you.
>Soleil: Ehehe… well done! I love you too, Ignis. Now that I’m with you, I’ll smile forever. I looove you!
>Ignis: Yeah. I’m… the same. We’ll be together forever… starting now.

>Nanna

ayy improvement.

Not after Jaffar sets off his explosion in there.

Male Kana rejects her too, even he's not that desperate.

After a year of jumping between bachelors like the slut I am, I have come to the conclusion that Kaze is the best and most canon boy of Fates.

Fates was a mistake

r8

Note that I didn't vote for Camus twice. There's two versions of him available to vote on for some reason.

fresh meme straight from her black knight fight dialogue

She's already shaping up to be Best Girl Undisputed.

I legitimately cannot argue that.

Wow, Fates is so stupid.

Stupid question but Radiant Dawn is playable just with keyboard/usb controller on Dolphin right?

Holy fuck it makes perfect sense, they should've just plopped her right on the thing as soon as Gooron and Takumi kicked the bucket

I just want them to be happy. Too bad Harken fell in love with Isadora and not a good girl who'd just be happy to see that he isn't dead.

I'S JUST BIG ENOUGH OF A PLOTHOLE TO WORK
>Nyx marries corn
>she sits on throne
>becomes adult, titymonster
>gets addicted to sex and paizuri

I wonder how big Mist's futacock is.

I like Hana

>Camus
>Zeke
What a wasted vote desu.

Sounds within the realm of possibility for our boy mIke Sue

Yes

Korena DOU?

I want to be embraced by a strawberry scented Celica

>Always critical on counters
w-what does it mean by this?

I...

Huh.

Only for Alm, you get nothing Mark.

>not giving those votes to our boy, Sirius instead

always critical on counters

Thank you. Now I just need to buy a controller so I can hook my computer up to my tv instead.

INTELLIGENT SYSTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMS