/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Tentatively expect a beta in mid-March 2017

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/?
mega.nz/#!mQ0k2JpS!fpTAMHaOuwFf5dWl6SlvYyfzPBkoG7W_q5-hwIRjKhs
mega.nz/#!S4AERRCL!cUcA5z4SQuuEBbPVw9mtx1YebTGvF3O0FpeiTkKJq0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dunmer worst mer

Butts.

You too, huh?

xth for adventures

Perfect butt.
I had to. It was her pose, it was made for her.
not actually but still

Post discussions

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

I know!
I'll just make ugly woman on purpose. Then it won't matter if they don't look right.

Or maybe go with something like Univision face, but make the eyes smaller, and the nose bigger?

Any of this sound good?

It's a compliment, right?

Is orc rape user here?

>I'll just make ugly woman on purpose.
So the Meara approach, good choice.

Butthurt.

She's mad at you for staring at Mistel's bumbum. Wives have psychic powers, never forget that.

>manually reinstalling all of my mods and using wyrebash to manage them because MO broke some pathing on certain mods and I'm too lazy edit nifs to fix it
This is going to be a long night

>ywn slap those cheeks repeatedly with your dick

>MO broke some pathing on certain mods
Sure it did.

>blaming the program for your fuckups
Classic

Sounds like it

That Eiko in the background.

Okay maybe I should have reworded that. There's nothing wrong with MO and I've used it for years. I'm just now using a mod which attaches collision to HDT objects using edits in nif files. The files I downloaded assume a standard skyrim installation so if I wanted to get them working with MO I'd have to manually re-edit dozens of lines using nifskope with MO's mod paths in mind.

It's just easier for me to switch to wyrebash as it's something I've been wanting to do for a while now anyway.

Heard WARZONES had been fixed, is it safe?

>The files I downloaded assume a standard skyrim installation so if I wanted to get them working with MO I'd have to manually re-edit dozens of lines using nifskope with MO's mod paths in mind.
What are you even using? The only way this would be a problem is if whoever made those problems wrote explicit paths in the Nifs. Which is just mindbogglingly stupid I don't even.
Whatever.

If you really used MO for years, you should know that wouldn't be necessary. All standard Skyrim filepaths work through MO without a hitch.

>whoever made those problems
What was I typing?
>whoever made those files

The paths are explicit. I've done testing and the collision doesn't work unless I edit in the correct path.

It's a shitty loverslab mod so what do you expect.

What the fuck is wrong with her face? It's deformed, jagged and looks like a failed post-op tranny.

after upgrading to alpha build of equipping overhaul, nothing is working now

wut do

The problem is the path needs to reference a mod path and mod organizer stores all mod data in its own directory unless I'm massively retarded and have been using it wrong all these years.

Where should I build my homestead?

Mod Organizer switches all data to its virtual structure when you launch the game, so normal Skyrim install paths should work. That's a fundamental part of its design.

Hmm. I don't know why it wasn't working then. It's probably a problem I created so I won't argue it anymore.

Have a nice night /tesg/

downgrade or drop it for All Geared Up or put bdisablegearedup=0 in your skyrim.ini

don't you know? tes elves are supposed to be ugly. he's just being lore friendly with the face to make up for the hideous muscles, proportions, the ridiculously huge fake tits, and the giant penis he gave her!

Heiko, you never answered my why you're so obsessed with Honey. You're amongst friends so do share your infatuation with her.

Why do you create characters for her satisfaction? Is there a reason you always like her stuff on Tumblr? Should Eiries be aware of this?

The plains of Whiterun are beautiful and ideal for a home. Plus you'll be by the trade capital of Skyrim, so good are always in high supply.

post her butt

so should I just drop the Dual Sheath Redux meshes into the folder for All Geared Up?

Nice cat. By the way, what is the name of your wizard's hat?

if you're using MO just install DSR and leave the folder ticked and disable the esp. as long you have the meshes active in the folder, AGU will detect it and use the shields on back and dual sheath meshes when you equip them, no need to manually put files in the all geared up folder

No dedicated butt pics so far.

You really need to take some English courses, followerfag

love this game

What do "Okay" computer mean on the ENB page of tesgeneral.com ?

Because even with Unbleak ENB, it kills my computer's FPS, I have a 770. Really struggling to find an ENB.

I really wish the stamina knockdowns and stuff made it into skyrim. There's probably a mod for it and I didn't have it happen to me very often or use it much but it was cool to have happen unexpectedly.

okay I switched but I got the shield beneath the feet issue now

do you have XPMSE?

okay means none shit computers

it depends on what your average texture resolution as well mate

>t.Brave argonian
kys pondscum

I have xpms
no e

Yeah, guess I'm going to uninstall some of my textures mods, even though I don't have a lot.

Really can't wait until SE gets support.

>actual elf ears
color me impressed. every elf i see these days are recolored humans with slightly pronounced brow

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/? be sure to rerun fnis just in case and make sure nothing is overwritting

>Actual elf ears
They're shit. And that looks far more human than pretty much any other mer character here. The fuck are you smoking?

I don't use HDT though

Okay. And?

Irrelevant

lads
boys
lads
boys
lads
boys
lads

so just click none instead of all the booby options?

Why does Skyrim SE look so shit even with ENB??

I think this game is broken

Yeah.

>that
>human
lolno

How bad is it, /tesg/

I mean, yeah, it looks like shit, but it looks far more of an attempt at "human with terrible elf ears" than anything else it could have been.
They didn't even bother with even a slight brow ridge. Or mer eyes. Or mer facial structure.

Better than any of Heiko's creations.

fuck you, lets see you do better.

No bullying just things to improve on pls.

>abloobloo he offended my god heiko I have to defend him!!

Delusion.

Cute, but you got some jaggies on the chin you should try to smooth out.

Needs chin and jawline, and try and sculpt out any vertices so it doesn't look so blocky.

I'll work on it, thanks.

Heiko, is it because you're black you want to fuck Honey just so you can cuck Eiries?

Why are you obsessed with her?

it's a loli so it's automatically trash
leave and do not return

Still getting shield at feet

dammit whyyy

Are there decent blind eye textures around?

It's actually a nord with mega milkdrinker textures.

Is the shield you're using vanilla or modded? do you have the DSR meshes installed and active? patches?

yes

Everything else works BUT shields. I'll use vanilla shields, I'll use modded with patches

Still at my fucking feet

it's a loli

that thing is as much a nord as my dick is

She's got big tits and everything.
Anyway if that's the only problem then I don't care

okay so riddle me this, and this is a legit question:

why do you want barbie dolls in skyrim? aren't there other games you could make them in that are better for it AND have better creators? I legit don't get it.

>Start up daggerfall
>Clear out privateer's hold
>Having a blast
>Arrive in a town
>Instantly lose all motivation to play
I don't know how they managed to make the overworld so bleh.

Does she actually look like a barbie doll? It was like 10 minutes in character creation, man..

Can someone link raillight?

Well shit, I'm stumped. Its certainly something you're missing, but I can't figure out what it is if you say you did everything correctly. Sorry man, wish I could be of more help.

Then use this user, I changed the esp of raillight to use a slot that is rarely used cause current raillight makes dongs vanish.

mega.nz/#!S4AERRCL!cUcA5z4SQuuEBbPVw9mtx1YebTGvF3O0FpeiTkKJq0Q

Why do people use raillight over facelight?

Because it's better and has more options.

Facelight only covers the face, rail light can cover the entire body and areas around you. It even has a "face" option that kinda lights up half the body and not just the face.

Plus facelight has dark and normal, while raillight has high, low, dim, medium, epic and various other degrees.

Raillight gives you a bunch of different body/scene lighting options. The main one is full body light, pretty much from head to toe. And it's more of a cool color.
Facelight is a warm color and only shows on the face really.

You should keep both.

How are people able to make waifus this cute?

>armor is fully textured with a ton of detail and geometry all over the place
>face is completely flat and glossy like plastic, face is a perfect oval

holy fuck how does this not give you eye-cancer