/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

I No Longer Dream edition

No better than beasts: >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Patch 1.09 Info
jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/12/update109.html

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/
/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr (embed)

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv (embed)

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj (embed)

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX (embed)

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne Damage Calculations and Formulas
pastebin.com/YnRRZPMp (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne/21743
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

VILEBLOODS GET OUT

first for giants in silly places

You can do that just as well with the blunderbuss. Well, maybe minus the "well" part in "well outside their reach". But with the benefits of better stagger. I guess it doesn't matter much in case of the Watchers, but the pistol type firearms missing the smaller targets is very annoying.

And to expand on this pls no gay ass vileblood/confederate rp this thread

*unzips chikage*
*slice through your neck*
*watches your head fall off*
*teleports behind you*
*stabs you in the heart*
*untricks chikage*
*stares down at your lifeless body*
psh, nothin personal kid

>no *crushes vermin*

This is a Rifle Spear.

fuck, also missed brush off dust

i know thats a silly meme, but i want to cut my hands off for even typing that knowing theres people who legit do that shit. probably the gayest thing ive ever posted

this is a better rifle

alright then, so anyone want to help me get to this bloodletter then? starting with ludwig, pass bbg

be there in 2 mins

No, withing six months.

i got spooky moaning guys on the floor to keep me company

where abouts you rining m8?

boss door.

>theres actually people who dont enjoy the spoopy moans

So what exactly is this paleblood thing the random lore notes keep mentioning? I've ogt an OK handle on the backstory/plot of the game, more or less, but what is it and why is it mentioned so much?

cum

whoops, fucked that up at the end. doesn't help i'm only lvl 50.

ringing again

alight ringing at boss door again

That was pretty gay but you should have seen the two bozos in the last thread posting shit like "Im working to cleanse the impurity of man" and "echo fiend" shit was homoerotic on an ENTIRELY new level

rekt

fuck, making dumb mistakes at 2:10 am

that and only 23 vit.

Paleblood seems to linked with the MP, or at least mentioned together with it at one point.
The Mensis ritual that takes place under the Red Moon also mentions the "Paleblood Sky".

I always though it was the moon, or maybe the Moon presence but im not well versed in the lore
blood cum already exists and vilebloods eat it. pic related

ringing again, we'll get him

this time i will try to play safer and not waste any more of your time

that delayed swipe always fucks me

aye thanks, now to work towards maria.

maybe its just liquid memes then
np mate

yeah i saw that memery. was not ok.

ayylmao blood, if i had to guess.

So how do the cannons and gatling gun stack up against each other?
I've never used the church cannon and i've hardly experimented with the gatling. Are they fine on strength builds? do you need good bloodtinge investment to make them effective?

I like Ludwig's Rifle now. At first I didn't see the point, since it just seemed like a weaker version of the blunderbuss. But now I see that it has like 2x the blunderbuss' range

post beast possessed pals

>not this again

Hey /bbg/, give me some cute/silly picture ideas or meme pictures to Bloodborne-ify.

doll trying to play cards with the hunter when he/she is in slug/squid great one form and the cards are just lying infront of the hunter due to not having hands

why should I use this weapon over evelyn?

is it longer range?

Seems fun. Who do you want this to be?
I was thinking something like Hunter with high insight, with some snake in the grass. Or Gascoigne talking to blood, maybe? Or Valtr and Vermin.

evelyn is for vilebloods and has only 4 more AR at 50 blt. P.Rifle also shots through shit

Remember the powder keg motto: If a weapon aint got kick, it just aint worth it.

seemed ripe for choir/mensis type people to me, but whatever you wanna go for senpai, you're the one doing the work.

I dont remember where to get the pendant that goes into the church lift after ludwig. Only 2nd time through the DLC.

Laurence has it.

So at 25 str and 70 arcane are 2 nourishing gems from the gargoyles and the one from mensis good enough to dish out some good damage?

I donĀ“t want do go all out on farming the best gems yet, i would like to platinum the game first.

i just killed rom and now the moon is red
d-do i get to bully gehrman next

If you are lucky, then you'll find him crying at the back of workshop

haha that sounds very silly but id bet its about his dead daughter or something that will make me cry

>roll a character specifically to get the submit achievement
>just killed Mergo
>three thirds of umbilical sitting in my inventory
>really want to fight Gehrman and MP
f u c k

>only having 3
toppest of keks

Something to do with 'The Hitcher' from the Mighty Boosh.

Why is my laurence not moving in the dlc
I struggle my way to the cathedral then i stumble on this oversized dog not giving me epic fight

anyone wanna help a bro out with lower loran abhorrent beast?
password is topmeme

games are for fun user

>thinking bloodborne is a motherfucking game
no user, this game is no game... this is bloodborne

I killed Iosefka early because fuck Iosefka.

You're not ready. Come back after you've dealt with the Orphan.

please send help, its cold and lonely down here

Do you miss out on her rune if you wait until the blood moon? I've seen a completionist guide that says to kill her when you're in the Forbidden Woods, after you sent the abhorrent beast there.

Any good ideas for a new character?
I've done Strength,Skill,Arcane,and Bloodtinge .
Maybe use a logarius wheel or HMLS ?

Have you tried BL1?

str/arc

anyone?

How do you delevel?

Jesus christ i finally beat cathedral hunter but only because he got stuck on the wall i feel satisfaction but not really what a complicated feeling

hes memeing you

See? I told you. 15 minutes and no response. Dead thread, dead game.

m8 most people in this thread are murican and its 06:38 est
most people are asleep you fucking retard

Why do people find him hard? Sure, he can oneshot you if he parries you, and it hurts when he shoots, but he's nowhere near as hard as the hypogean ganksquad. Just keep moving, so he wouldn't shoot you, and shoot him in turn. Or you can just maul him to death with heavier weapons.

>most people are asleep
Only amerilards are asleep.
>i-it's night in m-my timezone, so i-it's not dead!
Yeah, no, kid. If it's not alive at any given time, it's dead.

Also who the hell wants to fight Ailing Loran AB? We're all BL98+.

I might have helped had I seen this earlier, but now since you're deadposting I'll let someone else carry you.

my timezone is 11:42 you troglodyte

anyway, this bait started off good but as reached the point where youre just trying too hard

You just have to be smart and divide the ganksquad. Once at least one of them falls behind they aren't that hard because individually each of them is pretty shit.
Bloody Crow though, with his tons of hp, insane pistol and old hunter's bone usage, is just a very tiring fight unless you're overleveled.

if you genuinely think the thread is dead then why are you here to shitpost?

>if it's not alive at any given time, it's dead
if thats the case then 90% of the generals on Veeky Forums are dead

>m-maybe if I call it b-bait, it'll stop being true
I'm not the one shitposting here. I said once before that the general is pretty dead, and there's the proof it is. That is all.

>2015+2
>putting levels into END

see either youre pushing your bait extremely hard or youre just full on retarded. heres your last (you).

They are. Most generals don't need to be kept on life support by cancerous shitposting 24/7. They'd be way better off as daily threads on /v/.

not him but if its dead then why are you still here?

I'm killing time at work.
I also legitimately contribute to thread and talk with the other anons about the actual game. You just only notice those posts when I'm arguing with shitposters.

how was youre post here anything other than shitposting? it didnt contribute anything to the thread

mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne/21743
is this a good beast claw build?

holy fuck you got rekt

How's your shitposting about the game and the thread not being dead, when they actually are, anything other than shitposting? This thread itself is enough proof.

>losing 5 vit for end
Other than that it should be fine.

>being this upset because you got BTFO

YOU got BTFO, and yet you're still trying to win an internet argument by completely ignoring the facts and shitposting. Just stop, don't make an even bigger fool of yourself.

your tears just make me stronger, keep crying

Hey fellas, I'm real interested in getting Bloodborne now that I've finally got a PS4, but I won't be able to have to access to PS+.
Is the game enjoyable without any of the online features?

I played the crap out of the Dark Souls series, probably 500+ hours between them all.

defiently worth it m8

Yeah, the online system is infamously shallow in BB. You really won't miss out on much at all. Game is fucking fantastic though, don't pass it up now that it's super cheap to get a hold of.

It's mostly a PvE experience, don't worry. Unless you're interested in clocking in an additional 20ish hours per character to do repetitive dungeons in order to get your character PvP ready, you won't be missing much at all.

Imagine playing Dark Souls in offline mode, it's about the same.
Except without PS+ you lose the access to free access to chalice dungeons generated by the other players. The dungeons you generate yourself will cost you ritual materials, which you'll have to farm.
You should be able to finish all the fixed chalice dungeons without much trouble. But farming the F/R/C's, the very endgame, where the best weapon enhancing gems drop, will be problematic.

Wonderful, thanks guys, I'll go ahead and grab it. Might as well get the GOTY edition.

Definitely get GOTY, because the DLC almost doubles the amount of weapons and "spells" available to you. And the DLC weapons aren't as boring as vanilla ones, which are mostly slightly different variations of the same cleaver/sword.

tbf though without the PS+ he wont be able to pvp, and you only really need the gems at the tippy top of the scale for pvp, for pve it would be pretty unnecsary