/bdog/ - Black Desert Online

Margoria this week

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/127789-patch-notes-january-18th/

>Mod Info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Is it P2W?
Yes if you're willing to drops hundreds of dollars. Three critical things that will aid you in progression are having 4 pets which you can buy with real money or in game money, buying weight limit increases with either loyalty or real money, and artisan memories which you can buy with either loyalty or real money. These items are more accessible when spending real money considering the marketplace is sparse regarding pets and loyalty takes longer to get than real world cash.

>Guides, guilds, and other useful info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E/mobilebasic

>Enhancement Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread.

inner circle is actively killing/astroturfing these threads - their weapon is off topic shitposting and "kys avatarfag."

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

bddatabase.net/us/quest/5510/2/
youtube.com/watch?v=uo-mjxHnGfw&feature=youtu.be
cassardis.imgur.com/
imgur.com/a/cqiCM
imgur.com/a/FZmwV
imgur.com/a/2zvPG
imgur.com/a/n3eKO
imgur.com/a/jq06Q
imgur.com/a/jA4UM
imgur.com/a/iY50t
exhentai.org/g/1021545/0f90f3aab5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is there any new grinding content coming with Margoria or are we stuck grinding in the desert until Kamasilvia?

stuck

Reminder to join Inner Circle

Nope. Just trading, guild vs. guild, and hunting.

Friendly reminder to ignore all Inner Circle posts.
ded guild

This thread is for subhumans ONLY

redownloading after not playing like 8 months what am I in for

Top tier combat and somewhat comfortable life skills. The grind is endless but at the very least more diverse and more challenging now. We've got all the awakening weapons and the even awakened bosses.

Migrate before this thread gets deleted for breaking Veeky Forums rules.

ignore this low-energy idiot!
make ancado great again!

Don't reply in the other thread. They're all baiting, shitposting, circle jerking trannies. Inner circle really needs to be shoah'd for what they've done to these threads in the last month.

You're in for an easy time if you get into that olvia catch up channel.

ONE THREAD

ONE FUCKING THREAD

JUST TALK ABOUT THE GAME

What quest do I got to do to turn this little shit into that ancient relic looking little shit?

Valencia questchain.

What's up with this bait thread?

Where do I start that though? My black spirit ain't giving me shit and i'm about to hit level 57.

bddatabase.net/us/quest/5510/2/

Scroll through the questchain here and find out where you're at.

Remember to ignore inner circles bait

Are the shitposting spergs gone?

yes, it's only old bdog now

I go to that southwest spawn every time Nouver spawns and he's always been there. Does Nouver spawn at all 3 of those spots on that map or only 1? Am I just lucky?

man this is a real COMFY game cant wait to comf it up in the new OFFICIAL vgf guild Inner_Circle!

Yes, it's only us mature Black Desert Online players here now.

ignore the bait

Me and my friend just bought this game, can anyone tell me what is the Veeky Forums guild for NA?

Can you trade between players?

Don't fall for the inner cuck meme. There is no vg guild. You can "gift" other players, but the item you trade is soul bound afterwards.

Inner_Circle, ignore shitposters like

Dark Knight awakening:
youtube.com/watch?v=uo-mjxHnGfw&feature=youtu.be

See the OP? It says
>Guides, guilds, and other useful info
but when you open it you find no guilds listed and for good reason. Inner circle is filled ban evading, shitposting, spergs - save yourself and your friend the trouble and avoid them.

Who are inner circle and why does everyone hate them>??

Looks like a mix between the good aspects of both sorc and witch. I dig it.

I love telekinesis weapons. Last one I remember is one race on Dream of Mirror Online that used them, and that was like 10 years ago.

there are guilds there

I'm tired of rerolling

But I have to

>tfw spent already over 150 EUR on my character and she's also soon 61
>tfw I want to play Dark knight now.
I sometimes hate this game

That's cute censoring

The original Veeky Forums they stopped playing a few months ago and came back recently. The nu bdog posters are just asshurt that they can't openly erp and avatarfag anymore

Kys avatar fags

remember to ignore the lying shitposters.

Alright I'm confused who are the liars I should ignore

When do you think they'll release DK in the west?

the 2 posters just above They were never accepted as the true Veeky Forums as they were shitposting spamming spergs back then just as they are right now. The true last thread wasn't even put into the OP because they shatpost it to obvlivion.

I want to believe with margoria. But it'll probably take them 1-2 months.

It's all but confirmed for the Kamasilvia expansion. Dark Knight is intrinsic to the main storyline of that update.

Oh so there's just a guild that's been here forever and retards who can't deal with typical Veeky Forums stuff. Nice.

do not reply to the post above this

no kidding, this is some next level mental gymnastics
>I'll just falseflag myself into relevancy!

What are you so worried about?

What's the little blue shield that sometimes pops up to my character's left?

Thanks for the info

Guard meter, it's depleted when you're hit in guard stance (either blocking, or a skill with front/back/side guard).

you can only block so much damage

Who got the cutest waifu in /bdog/?

Leave /xivg/ to get away from people like Putt and Naaki

Come here to find out they've infected this general also

WHY

Just ignore them godamnit.

>Putt
>Naaki
Who?

see

The idiots who destroyed the last thread, including the tripfag

>Youtube e-celeb is coming back
>NA people are starting to play the game again and shits up the thread.
>No waifu posting at all
Is this the beginning of the end?

I like the end, it's better than avatarfags

INCOMING
ERP valk cassardis.imgur.com/
Titty Kuno imgur.com/a/cqiCM
Milfsorc imgur.com/a/FZmwV
Cyclops imgur.com/a/2zvPG
Tattoo imgur.com/a/n3eKO
CutestTamer imgur.com/a/jq06Q
Horsefucker imgur.com/a/jA4UM
Creepshots imgur.com/a/iY50t

>avatarfags
nty
Let me know when you get a naaki gallery

>Creepshots

Anti-bully tamer and bimbo chan were pretty cute. Pic related was too among other one time posters. It's a shame nobody even wants to post their character anymore even though it's such clear part of this games selling point.

This guy wasn't a one-time poster.

Who cares about Dark Elf awakening anyways, the class won't come out in the next 6 months so whatever

The last awakening came out in december. We're getting Margoria at the end of January. The next expansion with the DK is already released in asia so i'm willing to bet by march at the latest it'll come to the west. Besides who doesn't want more classes with thigh physics?

Good hopefully they start posting again. Beautiful characters needn't be shamed as avatarfags if their post contains content relevant to the game. I wish ERP wasn't relevant

>Besides who doesn't want more classes with thigh physics?
DK doesn't have thigh physics.

>not off Naaki
gross

all of those people quit the game, the blonde hot witch quit too

BDO is a pretty shit game and has no endgame, and as soon as the "honeymoon" phase is over, they ALL leave the game.

Stupid rangers hogging thigh physics like that. They're the same race why can't they share the same thighs?

Yeah people will always leave the game when they have no one to play with except ERPers from Veeky Forums

This. She would be exactly everything I've wanted and I'd reroll immediately if she had ranger's body and thigh physics but I'll stick with my ranger because she doesn't.

It's pretty pathetic how the inner cuckolds continue to post here and lie like that. You say we quit and yet here we are.

Idk man it made the most sense to me that THE ELVES would share a common body instead of the fucking sorc abomination (comparatively) being reused again

wish I had a girlfriend ingame

Methinks the devs are hogging the jiggle trifecta for an upcoming ara ara elf bombshell.

go ask the runescape general for some advice

How many attendance reward calendars have there been the most at once?

bullshit, we've enough slutty women in this game as is anyhow. If the kamasilvia content is any indicator it shows that wherever the origin of whatever race hails from in game, the chances are we'll get that playable race when that area is added. If I recall correctly the giants and dwarves come from the fuckhuge mountains in the south. We're more likely to get dwarves than more jiggly thicc sluts.

>he doesn't know about the elin effect
They will add whatever drives sales. This isn't a charity.

>shortstack female dwarf
yes pls

Kill yourself avatarfag

>Heilang can't autorun
Fuck off.

Is there a reason why my mount constantly does this stupid minigame where you get kicked off?

Happens if i press shift for too long

You're lucky because your mount is getting better at a useful skill each time that minigame pops up. Open up your mounts skill menu and you should see the Sprint skill in there and it makes your mount worth a lot and go pretty fast. Use your W and S key to keep the bar away from the far ends of that minigame's bar to save yourself from falling off.

Means your mount doesn't know the skill well enough. Press P when mounted to see the list of skills and their current level, the more you use the skill, the better your mount gets at them.

I sure do love ara ara thick jiggly mom-types and this would be unfathomably awesome, but while a man can dream it's still only dreams.

ah i see. i just did the minigame 3 times and it increased by 1%...

this is going to take fucking forever to train

It's worth it when you have to start grinding/questing a great distance from your main storage or marketplace. The map is fucking huge and cutting down on travel time is so useful.

I wish I had a papa

Got sauce on that ?

exhentai.org/g/1021545/0f90f3aab5/

>Those delicious tags
This is my fetish, thanks friend.

The only good /bdog/ waifu desu