Lotus, TVR or Noble, and why?

Lotus, TVR or Noble, and why?

Also, check my trips, thanks.

Morgan because the unfiltered experience and authenticity is more important than speed and laptimes.

TVR cuz it's the only cars available in cascade indigo.

assuming those 3 are the cars in question

>Lotus

wow a go kart with a Corolla engine

>TVR

you ugly you yo daddy son

>Noble
...zzzzz huh oh what Im sorry it bored me to sleep
Lotus it is

Ultima, because 1020bhp

>he thinks British sports cars are about laptimes

Not those cars in question, just general British cars shitposting thread I guess.

Assuming we get to take the most extreme car from each brand, TVR. Purely because of the Cerbera Speed 12. I mean, yeah, you're 100% guaranteed to die in a flaming wreck, but at least you'd die with the world's biggest erection.

Rest assured that Morgans break down, too. Also the roof and textile door pieces are utterly leaky for you to get the whole badly made British car experience. It's just like a Caterham, only looking more dignified.

well I guess Id still go Lotus

when will gm buy lotus?
or toyota since they said "no more boring cars" and they already have(had?) a thing going anyway

Caterham's look way more dignified, Morgan's are just for try hards.

There was a Caterham parked up on a busy near road near me a while ago, sat there for a few weeks just parked up on a kerb. It's a wonder no one took a knife to the leather top thing and tried to steal it, would be pretty easy to just let the hand-brake off and tow it away.

Implying a car cant be repainted.

>when will gm buy lotus?

out of those three in the picture, the Noble
>tfw too tall for the Lotus

TVR because Sagaris

>7.7l V12
>weren't allowed to make an order for one unless TVR thought you were a skilled driver
>actual BHP figure unknown as it kept breaking dynos
>project eventually scrapped as boss of TVR was scared of it
hardcoar desu

are modern lotuses still unreliable? now that they have toyota engines and shit.

the main thing putting me off getting an elise S2 or similar is any damage to the body means you have to replace the whole fucking panel

>too tall for the Lotus
You're taller than 6ft 5?

Nah, they're fine now. Post-09 Lotuses even have good electrical reliability. They made a huge effort to improve quality control around then.

>TVR thinking something is too hardcore.

That car must be incredibly hardcore, I've driven a Tuscan and it made shit come out every orifice.

Everything I have driven since feels tame, even the Hellcat.

6'7", so i might not even fit in the Noble

i have a feeling i wouldn't fit in most 2-seat supercars, but thankfully i'm too poor to find out ... now i feel sad :(

>Tuscan
Nice cars desu, too bad to work on the battery you have to take the front wheels off.

TVR's are quite affordable, too bad the Sagaris is so expensive. The Cerbera is a super nice looking car for how cheap it is, but the reliability is going to kill you if the driving dynamics don't first.

>6'7"
Sux desu, I'm a 6ft manlet and there's a bunch of cars I've driven where the seat/wheel is almost at their full extension. Luckily I like luxobarges made for fat boomers.

Guess at that height it's ez pz women at least.