Invented the production line

Invented the production line.

First affordable car accessible to the general public.

Three of their vehicles in the top best selling of all time.

Best selling trucks for decades.

Invented the pony car.

Created the best power-to-weight-ratio vehicle of any production car ever.

Sold in all regions of the world.

The Mustang was the best selling sportscar in... fucking Germany.

Reliable as fuck.

Why are JDM fags and Eurotrash kids so mad? Camaro and Chevy owners wish they had the prestige of the Ford and are too busy with recalls. Dodge's barges can't touch this company. German cars are stuck with the reputation of reliability but break every few thousand miles and make you pay thousands in repairs.

All hail the best company on earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/fna/us/en/news/2013/08/05/model-t-facts.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When I hear Ford, I picture this....some really sad shit in other words. Ford is just meh tier.

If I don't end up getting an Italian shitbox in the near future, I'm going after a Ford, either a Fiesta or Mustang. They make damn good cars.

>Invented the production line
Stopped reading there.

>best power-to-weight of any production car
Which car?

They've produced some pretty decent performance/street cars.

Cuz every car company in the world had to copy them thereafter?

Ford just continues to innovate.

The RS500 Sierra was a fucking beast. Shame they're as rare as rocking horse shit, it's almost guaranteed I'll never get to own one.

Ford lineup in Europe :

>Fiesta, Focus, Mondeo
Good

>Focus RS
Godtier but pricey

>Ka
Shit

>Ranger, F150
Among the best

>Mustang
Great with the V8

Pretty good overal I'd say.

>Invented the production line.
No. Henry Ford just innovated the auto industry with it. Not sure why you kids have such a hard time with "invent" and "innovate".

>First affordable car accessible to the general public.
Also false. The Sears motor buggies were much cheaper at the time.

>Best selling trucks for decades.
Muh dick

>Invented the pony car.
A car for women and secretaries. Wow!

>Created the best power-to-weight-ratio vehicle of any production car ever.
Strait into a wall.

Rest is just garbage,

>there are people this stupid on the planet

Stay buthurt.

t. gm's marketing team

>makes a muscle car in RHD

this is a good thing

Henry also spoke out against the jewish menace

What level of buthurt are you?

nice projection

You're the one projecting. I never said anything bad about Ford and you label me as GM shill.

stay btfo

Stop replying to trolls you fucknut

>list false info
>I disprove false info
>I'm btfo

>list true info
>gm shill tells lie
>hurr why u no believe my lies
stay btfo

>invented
And that part didn't say anything about "for cars."

Nice attempt at reenvisioning history, bucko.

>posts an unsuccessful unknown product
>S-SEE UR WRONG
kek

>Sears
>unknown
How young are you?

no they didint, not even for the automobile industry, Ransom E Olds beat ford to it.

The product, dumbass. Not the producer.

Ask anybody on the street about the "Sears Motor Buggy" and they'll have no idea what you mean. Ask anybody about the Model T and they'll know exactly what you mean.

The model T was the first quality car acessible to the public. Sure, there were cheaper cars, but in no way were they better.

Olds still did it first

False info? Half of them were just dumb complaints. Especially your line about the pony car.

>Ask anybody on the street
People don't know what an acetylene light is let alone any other shit from the early 1900s. You obviously don't either kiddo.

What are you champ? 15 years old?

>moving the goal posts
The model T was a piece of shit. Most of Sears shit back then was pretty good quality. Better than a model T.

>People don't know what an acetylene light is let alone any other shit from the early 1900s.
Oh, like the Model T?

t. Sears marketing team

"More than half the world's cars were nearly identical Model T's during the mid 1920s. The car was introduced with a price tag of $850. The Model T later sold for as little as $260, because Ford passed along the savings from his production innovations."
media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/fna/us/en/news/2013/08/05/model-t-facts.html

>model t was a pos

The average person isn't going to be able to tell you when the first model T came out.
>Now running with the goal posts

How is that running with the goal posts? I just proved your shit sears was more expensive than the model T, after ford optimized production.

Anyway, I'm bored of this bait. Toodaloo.

>after ford optimized production.

Clearly the best company is Cadillac

>driving down the highway
>every few miles there is a ford broken down in the ditch
really makes me think

Never said what year. You said meerly that the sears was cheaper. And I proved you wrong.

The Sears cars were cheaper in 1908 and 1909.

>b was cheaper than a at one point in time
>therefore a was never cheaper than b

I think I can see the problem here

Where the fuck do you drive, the highway of death in Iraq? I commute everyday, the cars that I see on the side are fucken Hondas that crashed into each other if anything.

You didnt disprove shit.

Holy fuck limp mode is a fucking engineering marvel if that how it works.

Got a loop. A was cheaper than T, then T was cheaper than A, because people liked the T and bought more of them. So they were both cheaper at one point in time.

Beelieve that?

>F150 Raptor
For what purpose?

I would say its the best car company but they fucking discontinued the falcon a RWD V8/I6T sedan

>Ford
>Quality
Pick one.

I know everyone on this board hates truck based SUVs, but I can't help but ask.. What do you guys think about the next gen Expedition?

stole the production line concept, actually, from mr kingsford of kingsford charcoal

did you know that in the early days of souping up autos that ford owners had to order their speed parts from chevy because ford didnt make any?

fords ok, but misinformation runs rampant

Pinto.

Burning people to death and paying lawsuit settlements was deemed an acceptable business cost rather then recalling and fixing the death trap.

Henry Ford being given Nazi Germanys highest foreign civilian medal for selling MASSIVE amounts of steel to their war effort.

The only reason Dodge exists as a company, is because they were selling parts to Ford who renegged on the deal, who then went out and said "Fuck you, Ford, we're building our own cars, with black jack and hookers".

And started making their own cars.

snagging me titanium fusion
tell me f/o/rd
yes?

>Best selling trucks for decades.
only because jdm and eurotrucks are banned in america

>Invented the production line.
Everyone else did before americans. Production line is an ancient invention.
Ford is allright tho. Best american car brand.

Overpriced, will be worth half when you leave the lot. Fords depreciate like a rock

Gay