This is the only 4 door car that also looks badass

This is the only 4 door car that also looks badass

Other urls found in this thread:

smythkitcars.com/new-products
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrysler_Hemi-6_Engine
youtube.com/watch?v=pdQ3VTczVaY
lefthandutes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As iconic as the Crown Vic was, I feel the Charger was born to be a police vehicle.

>hurr durr my car has to be angry and make up for my tiny dick

Chargers are for niggers

>american """taste"""

of course it was. large, multiple power options, angry face, big trunk, etc.

>niggers like Chargers
>niggers like Crown Vics
>both are used as cop cars

I'm beginning to see a recurring theme here. Is it that nogs just like big sedans (see also; 300C) or do they like the sense of familiarity that comes with the aforementioned?

Lincoln Town Car

I remember a black guy coming into my dealership and him saying "nah, man chargers are nice but they aint nothing but police bait" when I suggested that car to him.

Dude bought a '16 WRX.

Objection

/thread

So you recommended him even more of a car to get pulled over by police in.

I like your style.

First gen modern charger looks ugly. The pig nosr is disgusting

Fuck you I like wagons.

>slammed outbacks

Shit.

Why do Cadillacs look so cheap?

I mean, even the Charger looks better.

I got an Outback before I knew I wanted a lowered car and I don't feel like selling it to get a Legacy

Darkskin Nigga

Nigger mobile.

>Not posting the 2015+ version

I think this looks equally badass

I disagree

not to mention it has the best rear end

Hood scoop looks retarded

4 door Polara looks good

No shit, see

Really guys?

Does Oz even get the Charger? Do they even get Dodge? I would think the Charger would be a great replacement for the falcadore

That's a pretty fast Malibu, is it turbo?

>Brass Monkey Wheels
>Oakley Wrap around headlights
>392
>B5 Blue

That car has fucking substance no other manufacturer has the balls to make.

caddillacs make the most disgusting, vulgar looking ,fake rich cars.

american """"luxury"""

Is that a tumor on the hood

I agree it looks badass.
But evo 5 looks like a fucking samurai and is a goddamn fierce touge monster.
So fuck you.

another boring cheap shitty american car.
Doesn't even compete with the japanese nor germans.

The E32 will always remain the most badass sedan to me

>Op pic is not the angry Alfa.

Yeah that's something the first owner put on and I always wanted to peel off but wasn't ready to re spray the front of the car

>Charger was born to be a police vehicle
Too bad they're unreliable as fuck, glad we're replacing them with Fords again.

cunts

Slow.

>not posting the M6

Manual V10 sedan is most vadass.

Sedans are useless.

supersexy

>Not posting an E39 yet

>Quadrifoglio Verde badge

It's a Giulietta with a trunk and a shittier foyr cylinder.

can confirm and i love it

it looks like it made out of legos

muh boi needs to drink some water

also can confirm

would be good looking if it wasnt stanced

I see your Impala and raise you a Marauder

>bogan-spec wheels and bonnet tumor

Gaudy, broseph. Get a new set of stock wheels and something like this done for it instead.

The BA GT-P is probably my favourite sedan.

This is the only acceptable clean example of a sedan. Fuck your unreliable mopar shit

Most drift cars I've seen usually run about that much camber, don't see anything wrong with it.

blown head gaskets are bad ass

Perhaps, but GC8s aren't usually used as drift cars.

Those new ones look better than any 4 door car ever has the right to look. Muh dick. And when I see those taillights at nighttime......Wew lad

tfw the official chrysler sales training video on diversity mentions how popular 300's are in the african american community
>my sides
the charger rt and srt8 are stupid cheap on the used market, the 5.7 and 6.4 are fairlu reliable engines if the chrysler electronics and steering/suspension doesnt nickel and dime you, but your onlu alternatives are gm products and bmw/mercedes so its par for the course
>overall rating 7.6/10 would buy

>That beer belly front gut

JUST

R33 GTR Autech Or Stagea

4 doors more whores, but remains true it's mount fuji roots. Plus the performance is not that bad, and can easily be improved.

now available as an ute too.
smythkitcars.com/new-products
rear window from a Chevy Colorado
rear tailgate from a Ford Ranger
Tail lights from a Dodge Grand Caravan

They're also working on ute kits for the E39 BMW 5 series, and B5 (I think) Audi A4.

You're wrong you silly muslim

it only makes sense, they spend so much time ridding in the back of them. :^)

it's australlian you shithead

Fucking Ozcunts don't deserve the fucking Chargers
Fuck em, give em nothing but the Taurus and the Impala

We don't want your Chargers, cunt. We want ours back. And Falcodores back in production too.

>Cherger SRT 392
>Charger SRT Hellcat
>shit

Please, neither of your old shitboxes compare to the Mopar muscle, your woman would be pissing themselves seeing you rumble on by but noooooo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrysler_Hemi-6_Engine

If Chrysler hadn't fucked off in 1980 we'd probably have ours fitted with boosted modern versions of the 4.3l straight sixes. Pic related, it's another Aussie built straight six.

Nah, they would have sent maybe a turbo version of the AMC I6, all 4.0 liters of cam in block goodness

I saw a newer brabus today
Looked and sounded pretty terrifying.
Then I saw the price tag

>V6

Could've gone either way I reckon, if they had stuck around and continued manufacturing it, the Valiant and the Valiant Charger.

In '72 we had a Charger fitted with a 4.2l Hemi-6 pushing 224kW. The 4.0l Barra straight six Ford was producing up until this year was renowned for its ability to take stupid levels of boost. It was our version of the JZ-GTE engines; the Jap car killer, V8 eater and humiliator of expensive European sports cars.

If there was one thing we built well, it was our engines. And the GM Zeta platform was cool too but you cunts didn't seem to like it as much.

Wouldn't the police vehicles be V8 models?

Because the Zeta cars were pigfat, if you fucks had learned to shave some weight while keeping the same rigidity and aero, it wouldn't have been an issue

Also your dollar was high so costs were higher

>And the GM Zeta platform was cool too but you cunts didn't seem to like it as much.
we fucking loved it when it was given proper styling
youtube.com/watch?v=pdQ3VTczVaY

nope. from what I've heard, police chargers are all V6 with the exception of highway pursuit vehicles, which do get the V8. federal budget doesn't allow for all police chargers to be V8, apparently

What Chevy did to with had nothing to do with us. We designed it for a full sized family vehicle and shoved LS engines into them.

>we fucking loved it when it was given proper styling
Pic related, it is (was) our equivalent to your 2-door muscle cars. I still can't believe they didn't sell these in the States. It's got muscle car performance and the utility of a small truck. It was everything the SSR failed to be.

Christ, no wonder the cops were unhappy about losing the Crown Vic. And the Caprice went out of production along with the Commodore so there goes their other big V8 sedan.

Overruled

it looks like shit, it doesn't even have a coupe option. They should of called it a Matador or Polara rather than slap on a boomer bait name like Charger

>it doesn't even have a coupe option
Isn't that the point of the Challenger?

butt the charger WAS a coupe and so was the challenger. Its like making a Challenger or Duster a 4 door. It should of been called something else that was a 4 door in the past, theyre literally cashing in on the Charger name to sell more of the cars

If they called it something else and didn't pretend the car to be a derivative of the original sports coupe then i would be alright with it

>Pic related, it is (was) our equivalent to your 2-door muscle cars. I still can't believe they didn't sell these in the States. It's got muscle car performance and the utility of a small truck. It was everything the SSR failed to be.
They tried to bring it to the US as the Pontiac G8 ST (Sport Truck), then Pontiac was kill just as it would've been introduced, and GM lost the balls to try bringing the thing back

Now that is a tragedy. Perhaps the Commodore ute would've lived on if there was a sizeable market in the States for it too.

well, we have left hand utes, so we can get them here legally.
It's just fucking expensive as fuck. It's 30k here for a VZ. and these guys are the only ones to legally do it. VE's are 45k.
lefthandutes.com/

Does this count?

RIP AND TEAR

The 2006-2010 ones look the best. I'm not saying that just because I have one.