First post on Veeky Forums

First post on Veeky Forums
I just bought on of these. Give it to me straight. did I fuck up?

nah Hardbodies are dope

>inb4 Nissan scum

looks fine to me
how much did you spend

No those Nissan pickup trucks have a stronk engine but if you're white Mexicans will look at you like you don't deserve that truck.

It seems well built and has low miles for a 22 year old car. Its easy to work on too I replaced the clutch myself along with the engine main seal.

Looks pretty clean. How many miles on it?

They're pretty good. Manual or 4 cylinder or v6?

$2,300 + $300 fix up money.

Manuel 6 cyl. I would have preferred the 4cyl

ya did gud OP sometimes i regret selling mine

I need to get rid of the retarded decals though.

key your car and claim it on insurance, that's how the decals on mine got removed.

in reality it wasn't fraud in my case, the PO took it to be repaired and the body shop found out it was cheaper to just respray the car.

don't know too much about the v6 on these but they're certainly reliable. look out for rust as that's the big killer of these trucks. hit the underbody with fluid film. Be sure to change the timing belt.

if it has a bench seat, you should swap it out for bucket seats from any pathfinder from the same vintage. 100x comfier.

hardbodies are sick. just bought a 4cyl auto with 125k last year and it's treated me super well, just wish i had the extended cab like yours. wish they made small trucks like this still.

In no way, user. You did good.

I hope parts are easily obtainable and cheap - never seen one before but seem to be nice for a SR20/24 or RB even 2JZ or LS swap if the engine fucks up

I'm sorry are modern trucks too BIG for you?

>wants to get a truck for utility
>gets a truck to big to go off road or fit in the home depot parking lot
What is the point of an f-150 being the same size as the 350 from 5 years ago?

>t. needs a cuck truck

Sorry they're too much for you to handle.

he isnt wrong. My f-250 from the 90s seems fuck hueg and yet if you park it next to a modern f-150 the f-150 is twice the fucking size while hauling less

>I'll show him
*orders lift kit

Same probably happens when your next to your wife's son.

>wifes
>son

neither are going to happen because im a faggot and therefor cant get cucked like you

you can still stay jelly of muh v8 power tho

>if you're white Mexicans will look at you like you don't deserve that truck.
lmao

good truck tho OP. what engine/drivetrain?

My uncle bought a 1986.5 from the dealership he worked at when they first came out. It was a king cab, v6, 5 speed. He sold it to my dad when it had around 130k miles who drove it till around 240k when he sold it. It got terrible milage, had a tiny gas tank and a little rust issues but I loved that truck and wish he kept it 1 more year for when I started driving. He also sold his 1986 cj7 he bought new when I was 14, damn you dad.

On this day in the year of our lord 2017, OP was not a fag.

You're a faggot, so it's even worse. Enjoy your anal muscles being stripped out and shitting yourself constantly.

How does it feel to literally be misusing your biological hardware?

Faggots are the worst. Cry for civil rights and equality, insisting that sticking their dick inside a shit filled asshole is justvas correct as sticking it inside of a vagina that has a biological purpose.

Lol I'm not the faggot but this is irrelevant to the thread. One day you will say something to the wrong person and (hopefully) they'll take you for it like you deserve. Or you can do everyone a favor and kys.

Should have gotten Yoda.

I had a mid 90s reg cab manual 4 banger one of these.

We used and abused it, overfilling it with firewood and never washing the undercarriage until the frame split in two.

I miss it now, even the obnoxious little button by the ignition you had to push while turning the key.

It was a great truck btw. Enjoy yours!

I keep remembering more details. Ours was the most base model. It did not have a passenger side mirror at all from the factory, no idea why. It just wasn't there. No power steering or AC.

Great trucks. We couldn't keep them on the used car lot because everyone knew that even basketball americans have a hard time killing them. We had one the owner wrecked three times. We put salvage front sheet metal on it and AFAIK it's still out there driving.

Tough enough to make a good technical. Just add the machine gun.

Ya did good OP this was 1990 4x4 of the year according to motor trend. Just make shure your timing belt is good and some TLC and she'll run till the headgaskets goes out.

>retarded decals
>implying they aren't a e s t h e t i c af

go trade your hardbody in for a brand new titan you philistine

God only makes the people he hates gay. That's you. Faggot.

if he hated me so much he wouldnt have given me 4 glorious shitbox cars to fuck with