TreeFiddyZ

So I've been REALLY thinking about getting a 350z. I don't know why, but they've been growing on me a lot lately.

Anyone here own one? How are they? Are they worth it/worth building? Thinking about getting away from Subaru and going somewhere else.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p9CXYyOh4rQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're shit. Just get a mustang gt and stop being a weeb.

I love mine, not alot of room but you get over that pretty quick. I believe the de has alot more after market support but you got to deal with a bit more problems, buy a base and swap in a quaife and you're good to go.

>just buy a girls car bro!
Ferd pls go

Get a lsx and stop being a weeb

don't buy one bro I wanted one really bad, and looked up the specs and people's reviews, people only buy them for the looks, can't get any power through mods and too heavy to be "quick"

Buy a g35 instead

Yeah and people are idiots, you can get a clean one for what 3-4k? 280hp.

Spend a few k more for a revup; 296hp and if you want the best one get an HR; 306 HP now tell me thats slow... these can hit 0-60 in about 5sec and thats good for a what 15 yo car?

On the otherside as someone lese said get a G35 its heavier and slower but chicks will say its a luxury and yeah.

>spend a few K more for 16hp
not the best logic, I'm just stating what I read from people who've owned one, I've never driven one so who am I to say?
my opinion means nothing on an anonymous messaging board

Earlier years burn oil
Everyone says interior is trash
But, for the money, alright
I mean, what else is in the price range?
Nothing comparable except some broken down bmws

>Anyone here own one? How are they?

No, but I test drove a 2006 last year while shopping around. Nice looking car from the outside... Unfortunately it's pretty much impossible to find one where the interior finish isn't peeling all over the place. This primarily is what kept me from buying one :-(

Overall fun to drive, good power... I did find the clutch and throttle response a bit tricky coming from a Honda, but I'm sure that's just something you can get used to. Pretty difficult to see out of... But hey, sports car.

>who am I to say?
Exactly

I own one. Have dd'd it for the past 6 years.

They are fun and reliable if you aren't a fucktard boy racer.

>early years burn oil
06 burns oil

Everybody claims the 03's do but it's bullshit. I have an 03 built in 02 (130k miles on the clock) and it doesn't burn any oil. Not a drop.

And to the person who said they can't be built; you are an idiot.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p9CXYyOh4rQ

Veeky Forums won't like it till it's under 2k for a decent example. I wouldn't hold my breath.

>Everyone says interior is trash
>But, for the money, alright
I can give a pass to cheap plastics and such, but it's just embarrassing how easily the black finish peels away. What the hell did Nissan use? A Crayon?

Fast cars for the money. In terms of stock sports cars you can buy it might even be the fastest in it's price bracket. It's also not "Pigfat" like everyone says it is, it weighs around 1400kg which isn't too bad. Similar weight to a mkiv supra.

Actually only the rev ups burn oil, so yeah 2006s if I'm not wrong. Anything else is good.

>twin turbo
>not being built

Thats what it means.... usuallly with bolts on on most cars you can get decent power but on the z its nearly impossible thats what they mean.

Coulda had a v8.

It's a few pounds heavier than a mustang. That's a lot of weight.
People get fooled by the lines and having less bulk but it's a heavy GT car more than it's a sports car.

It has an annoying brace between the rear strut towers.
Are C5s close enough in price to compare to now?

I found a C5 near me with decent miles for like $10k, but it had seven previous owners. Didn't wanna take that chance lol.

oil burning
same engines as the g 35

its hit or miss but for the price of a decent one has a point

>a nissan thats known to burn oil
>or a chebyy that cant finish a meme lap
its a tough call

Lol an nsrt4 is in its price bracket and would smoke it, throw mods in and you can make 400+who easy sprout

But stangs are shit too

Why are Nissan interiors such shit? Even their Infinity interiors aren't as good as Lexus.