Fucked Up

Alright guys I fucked up pretty bad. I was driving my mom's car and I was kinda distracted and ran up a little hard on the sidewalk yesterday. Everything's fine except now the car's leaking water. What do I do guys? I'm pretty fucking scared

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iB0qNVZTAOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is it raining?

pics

What car, and what side did you hit? If you're lucky you just busted the washer fluid reservoir

it's a 2013 Nissan Altima. I can't take pictures rn because it's in the garage. I ran up on the right side of the sidewalk and now it's leaving puddles tho it's in the garage.

You're doomed OP. You'll never drift.

radiator mount and rad fucked.

Pics?

Just get it fixed and man up pussy

oh fuck no. How much can I get this shit fixed for? Is there anything I can do for now? Will the car be fine for now?

No no and no.

Radiator worse case senario engine overheats and dies.

Best case you man the fuck up and get it fixed and stop being a 16 year old girlyman

fuck senpai

i advise you say someone went to run into you and you dodged them and ended up in the gutter.

Much better than saying you where distracted

Its probably the washer fluid. The tank is low on them on the right side of the bumper.

I'll try that if I have to. Is it still really bad if it's just water leaving puddles?

If it helps the puddles are coming from about the center of the car

speed puddles!

what?

fucking idiot post pictures or anything we say means nothing.

>Implying anything we say ever means anything

pictures of the car or the fluid?

Not op but he clearly fucked the radiator support

inb4
>green

Agreeing with others, quit being a pussy and tell her to get it fixed. I say get it fixed 'cus you clearly don't have the skill to do it yourself

Open the hood look for leak take pics n well tell get under the car if you have to and flash helps

>can't take pics because it's in a garage

So go in the garage faggot.

I'll take it in a few minutes. Thanks guys for helping my autistic self through this shit

what colour is the fluid that's coming out?

If you're REALLY lucky you damaged the tranny pan and its leaving that precious CVT fluid. I know they hang fairly low on the nissans

youtube.com/watch?v=iB0qNVZTAOk

I recently came back from driving it half an hour ago and it's still pretty hot so I got no idea if that's normal. I also didn't know what to look for so I kinda just took pictures of everything. And the fluid leaking from the bottom is water. It's clear and I splashed it earlier to make sure.

>Ib4 Op is flipping out over AC condensation drainage.

Also, Op shouldn't be out hooning his mom's wheels then feigning distraction.

Its a nissan, throw it in the garbage.

S-so it's not a big deal? I'm saved??

Nigger take a picture of the leak, not the top of the engine lmao.
Also pick some up on your finger and smell it, if it smells sweet its Rad leak. If it smells like windex or someshit its washer fluid. If its literally water than it is more than likely also washer fluid. Either way, both are easy as fuck fixes. If you busted your rad than you were going fucking super fast or something because i work at a Collison shop and it takes a tremendous amount of force to bend the reinforcement enough to pop the rad, same with the lower tie bar, those things are meant to be tough.

TAKE A FUCKING PICTURE FROM UNDER YOU FUCKING RETARD JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Anyways you probably fucked the washer fluid tank if it's just water.

I can't move the car because people are home, but I'm leaning it's more towards water. I was going like 25-30 mph when it happened so I doubt it's a rad leak

Never show me that shit again, user.

Moms gonna freak

>I was driving my mom's car and I was kinda distracted and ran up a little hard on the sidewalk yesterday.

As a parent, I am annoyed at threads where the kids hide the car's problems and hope the problem SPRINGS UP while the parent is driving and has an accident or is unable to get to work on time because of it.

Check the fluids, you retard.

>ran up a little hard on the sidewalk yesterday.

The sidewalk is a long way from the curb. So you must have had quite a bit of speed and it must have been a high curb to get to something with water in it.

But since you aren't crying about visible damage parents can see from the front end, it sure is mysterious damage.

>I was going like 25-30 mph when it happened
You hit a curb at that speed and didn't bend the rim, tie rod, or control arm? But the curb was still high enough to bash something with water in it?