Extra income from stocks

How hard is it to consistently earn an extra 1-2k a month from part time trading on the stock market?

"trading stocks" = gambling

That's for sure but if I study, research and learn about it over the next couple of years, I can play it safe, no? I'm only looking to make 1-2k extra a month.

Way easy if you have 300k to stick in a typical dividend yeilding fund.

Much harder with more risk if you don't.

Make 1-2K off 1M: probably.
Off 100K: maybe.
Off 10K: unlikely.

What if I have about 5-10k wanting to play around with, how would it be to consistently get that 1 or 2k profit every month?

What about 500-1k max off 10k?

please educate yourself more before posting here.

Yes, its possible. but the method of explaining how to is far behind somebody who hasn't tried to study this subject already.

you're going to lose your fucking ass dude

trading markets is like learning kung fu or trying to be a professional basketball player. totally possible but takes years of insane work

Options, man

You Can Do It

I'll tell you exactly how hard it is: $450,000. That's how hard it is. It's as hard as getting $450k. After that, you can make your $1,500 a month, forever, for all years to come, without lifting another finger.

So you want a 50 to 100 percent return? It's certainly possible over some period of time, but very difficult to sustain. But at those margins expect wild fluctuations.

Keep in mind that at those kinds of margins (ie not some 10 percent a year index fund type stuff). You'd need to get actually good at trading, track strategies, commit a lot of time, and most importantly you will need to sink quite a bit of money to git gud.

Forgot to mention something that will make it harder with that amount of money, assuming you're not using Robin Hood or something like that, commissions will eat you alive with only 10k.

>extra
Trading stocks isn't some thing you simply just do on the side. There are professional traders for whom trading is their daily job and some of them still lose money, you're gonna waste your hard earned cash.
You have a better chance of making money pumping and dumping some shitcoins.

I'm not op but can you tell me more about the pumping and dumping of these shit coins

>general cycle

This. Trading is time intensive. It's best to avoid thinking of it like some casual side hustle.

Easy as fuck provided you have enough capital. 24k a year, thats should be around 4-5% of your capital.

choose the most bestest most fastest etf and then bet on pharmaceuticals

How do i get mad dividends?

A stock should be priced according to the value of its company and the risk versus the return of its dividends. Anything above 5 percent dividend yield is probably risky.