What does Veeky Forums think of Rolls Royce?

What does Veeky Forums think of Rolls Royce?

They make aeroplaynes and carz 4 black peoople

Rich Man's Chrysler 300.

Literally just a status symbol

A super filthy rich man's car. He doesn't care about the depreciation and yet he still configures and buys one right off.

Beautiful, luxurious cars that I will probably never be able to afford.

a car to be driven in, not to drive.

Totally this. Rich people don't care about the depreciation buys the latest ones as soon as they launch on the market. And that's exactly why i want to be rich.

>...never be able to afford
Why not user?
Never set the bar low

Why?

I know, it's just that I'm 19 years old and I don't have a job at the moment. I'll get a job eventually, but I'm also going to community college this year, so I don't know what to do.

more money is spent on the rear seats than any other part

Wow, I didn't know that.

Unless you're driving a Wraith, it doesn't really look good to be driving a Rolls Royce. Unless you exude wealth, people might think you're a chaffeur.

The Wraith is different though. It's the Rolls Royce take on a drivers car.

made me laugh, thanks for making my morning user.

England pls go.

>community college
What's that? How does it differ from a normal college?

Are you European?

Community college is pretty much an extension of high school, you go there for 2 years in hopes to transfer to an actual college

Why do people car so much about depreciation? Especially with very high end cars? I want to keep mine until it can't go on anymore.

I'm a girl but I HATE rolls Royce

>le if you work hard you'll become rich meme
Thanks, Mr. Shekelstein, you always give the best advice.

>What does Veeky Forums think of Rolls Royce?
If I am driving, everyone will think I am the chauffeur.

WIN: That's why I'll have a cute girl do the driving while I sit in the back.

let's take a moment to consider your audience
>mostly mcdonalds workers
>"i'm actually a parts guy at autozone"
these people are literally so mediocre they've convinced themselves that they would rather have something 20 years old instead of something brand new.
>ford crown vic is the best car meme
ya that's something people on here genuinely believe. just take a moment to think about that. these people have never gotten a paycheck over a grand (with the exception of the truckers) and have become so comfortable that they've confined themselves to lives of shit and mediocrity. Veeky Forums thinks in terms of what they can afford, not in terms of whats actually good

now, you're asking them if a car worth half a mil is good? fuck right off

it's one of the best cars on the road, no questions asked

lol the poorest of poorfags right here

That's not true, I just hate everything new.

>i am an economic anomaly
ya ok chief
>poor
kek. get back to flipping burgers, breaks almost over

Better than a bentley but still a more luxurious 7 series

No, am Asian. But we have this system called Distance Education Centers where they provide undergraduate and postgraduate courses with the certification from a known college. So I was wondering if Community college and Distance Education Centre are the same.

I think you didn't understand what I meant to say. I said I wouldn't care about depreciation or even reliability if I'm filthy rich. ME too yes, I wanna keep it running until it can't go nomore.

I was in America last time and I was scared seeing these type of trucks. It gives me creepy vibes.

>more luxurious 7 series
That is the Ghost. The Phantom is based on an entirely different platform of its own.

Nigga what

I want to be rich JUST for cars desu

Stay poor, wagekek. I was born into a piss poor family and was able to buy an R35 GTR when I turned 19. It's not that difficult, just apply yourself.

Crown Vic is a great car for the price desu

But you are right, the people on this board put garbage on a pedestal and for the most part hate anything that is widely liked outside of "le memecar enthusiast" circles. For example, I've never seen anyone on this board say anything good about Lamborghini.

>What does Veeky Forums think of Rolls Royce?
Chinese have made clones of two rolls royce cars. They are far cheaper to maintain too and look just as good on the outside. The hood ornament also looks better as it was designed with the advantage of hindsight rather than rolls royce getting theirs via serendipity.

Silly boy, they make cars for rich white people. 20 years later black people buy them.

See also: Jaguar

I'm 25, went to a real college, got a degree, and worked for two years in real estate and property management where I made $38k/year. I can't even get a job that makes more than $15/hr now that I've moved to a new state and city where I know nobody.

Networking is everything. Mine your parents, mine your friends, mine your aunts and uncles to get a job. Otherwise, your resume will never be read.