zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/zeriyah nudes/type/op/
youtube.com/watch?v=1kDoVGDfT3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Real previous thread

What's the best meta Hearthstone's ever had? Obviously not this one, but I remember both the LoE and Whispers metagames being pretty fun.

Also, now that the dust has settled, how good was MSG?

patron warrior

4th for tfw no firebat bf

I would say that every release has a fun meta until it gets solved. Old Gods took a little longer to get solved than most I would say and had all kinds of funny decks going on.
Well, mostly.

Zoo was solved pretty fast and it forced people to try all kinds of different control/C'Thun/N'Zoth decks which was fun.

The meta Hearthstone has right now is the best
t: Ben Brode

Patron meta and early Whispers meta before dragon warrior and memerange shaman

do you think combo/control will ever become arena viable

if you take out pirate warrior and completely nuke stb, would the meta be good?

Repostan

Craft Shaku y/n

Or craft Genzo for hand dump decks (just thought about it... why is he a Lego when we had the uncommon quality Jeeves before?)

>combo in arena

That would require a rework of the draft mode which will never happen since mobile gaming.
Just remember how Team 5 fought so long before giving us additional deck slots which were just 9 extra slapped on the bottom.

Only if they do what they talked about in the Q&A. make it standard only with a much bigger chance of getting a choice of cards from the latest expansion much more often.
But even that isn't guaranteed.

There are many examples of a better done draft format but Blizzshit refuses to accept that they made a mistake. The format should let you pick more than 30 cards and than make a deck out of those cards. This way you will pick the cards that work well only in combination with other cards, but won't be forced to play it if you don't get your other cards.

Shaku is pretty shit as far as legs go. Undercity basically does the same thing. Shaku is just a slightly better body with the (rare) possibility to steal more than one card.
Genzo is pretty shit as well, he needs to survive to get the draw, and yet health is his lower stat.
Neither I'd say, but shaku over genzo.

They didn't even add 9 extra slots. They just allowed you to edit the basic decks that each class starts with. The fact that this wasn't the case from the start is just retarded. Like who the fuck would ever go back to the basic deck once he has any other cards?

The only time this game has an enjoyable meta is the 24 hours after an expansion releases. People are doing fun, creative things and nobody knows yet which cards are overpowered. After that 24 hour period the try hards figure out which cards/decks are the most broken and then the ladder is infested with cancer.

Not unless they change the current system. They could allow you to draft 40-50 cards and pick 10-20 to remove so you can flesh out synergies more

Or I guess they could let you draft 30 then pick up to 10 cards to swap out (like pick one card and it offers 3 alternative choices so there's still some rngshit element) so you can remove weaker irrelevant shit

Neither will happen since that'll require more than 2 hours of coding for mobile clients and team 5 prefers RNG mechanics (losing due to being offered shit cards vs someone offered amazing cards, pulling retarded combos from cards that generate other class' cards/random spells and so on) over skill, planning, or anything that requires more thinking than the average mobile game.

>Spend the first 3 weeks of the month trying to climb the ladder switching between druid, rogue, mage, warlock decks so i could someday get their golden portraits
>Winstreaks get always broken by pirate warrior or other face decks
>Spend the last few days howering between rank 6 and rank 4
>Finally cave and craft patches
>Blitz to legend in less than 3 hours with pirate warrior

I hate this fucking cancerous meta. New expansion when?

Reynad will not divide us.

au contraire

because we all agree he is a turbo faggot

he's toxic as heck def our guy

Remeber Taz'dingo?
;_;

>get tired of le arcanite reaper upgrade meme
>tech in ooze and early game removal
>suddenly queue into nothing but jade druids and reno mages

guess I deserve it. it's bullshit that I have to waste card slots to tech against pirate memes while the most cancerous decks can just play their shit on curve. or in the case of shaman, have an extreme early game, twenty forms of removal and some late game threats because why not

I need a EU bro to do the challenge a friend quest with me. (you get gold too). If interested, respond with your name+char code.

>tfw cant even bother to open Hearthstone for free 80 gold
Time to uninstall i guess

>This kills the meta

it still gets played in arena

MongrelSlaya#2532

1v1 me fggt

Entitled #21590

>No Ancient Watcher
>No purify
>No 4 mana 7/7
>No 5 mana silence

Son do you even meme?

Quoted the wrong person.
Was for

Here is a card.

Shitty OC time?

Memerange shaman was kharazan's fault, don't put that on whispers.

Hey, my OC is good. Check this out!

How the hell did they manage to make this game even more pay to win than big boy MTG?

>HS
>$300 for a collection
>MtG
>$300 for a deck.

Completely agree. I say leave it in wild, but draft 40 cards at least. I don't know if I'd change picking from 3 or not. I just know that how it is, it's about getting big bodies, and swing spells, then not getting fucked. There's rarely thoughtful play or synergies, because you're loath to pick cards that need synergy to be strong. Arena as it is just doesn't reward intelligent drafting or play. It's just brain dead pick the stickiest things, and board clears/hard removal, then hope you get your broken low-drop.

spent around 35 for this. Got me 1 first place and one second place at my LGS and its fun as fuck

>mtg deck
>$300

Lord no. Try $800 minimum to play standard. Why do you think weirdo formats like commander and edh took off? Normal constructed formats were murdered the instant mythic rares became a thing.

Whats that game called thats like Hearthstone but with anime girls instead?

The Paedophile's Emporium

Faeria

Shadowverse. If you play it, look up aggro blood/aggro bat decklists. They're cheap as fuck and can beat anything besides Daria in 5 or 6 turns.

duelyst

Got this shit second time ? Any use et all ?

800 dust

Here.

Afraid not. I tried it in so many decks and it's just useless, especially in this meta.

She is called Goy-ah for a very good reason. Just jew'd you out of a legendary.

Would you play him?

Eternal.

Thanks, that's the one I was thinking of.

It was buffed in Kara but had existed since WotOG and his face brother

Would this be a good hombre?

Yeah, in Warrior.

wouldn't get implemented

too feel-bad and would be an auto-include never mind the anti-semitism

This kills the aggro.

I don't have patches and I'm a little bit shy of dust.

What to replace patches with in a pirate warrior deck? Or should I just dust Greenskin?

grove tender was such a well designed card

you can't replace patches

Dont craft patches, with stb nerfs coming it might become useless together with whole pirate package.

Which 2 of these do I dust for Jaraxxus

Beardo
Rafaam
Nefarian
Cenarius

STB nerfs ?

>dusting adventure leggos
Retard, the choice here is obvious.

yes Hugo Zaarr nerfs Small-time bucaneer

Have another Jew-themed card

stonetusk boar XDDD

dust both of the adventure legos. The rotate to wild soon and are not gonna see play in any standard deck

>ben brodes fuckbuddy that plays wild and encourages players to waste dust and money for a dead mode
voice of reason

Really fired my neurons

>3 weeks to get to rank 6

spotted the reno warlock player, how is your %chance of getting reno before turn 6? please tell me

>we can barely complete a thread in a day
Were did it all go so wrong

>Having great fun in arena
>Get to 6 wins
>Meh fuck it, can't be arsed now
>6-3

Everytime.

That's 1/4 of the decks he plays. I'm sure the mage is reno too. But I have no idea what his rogue deck is without patches.

>no replay system to go over games and improve your plays in future games
>no public leaderboards to award the most competitive players for ranked and arena.
>expansions pumping out completely useless cards, not good in arena or constructed.
>broken ladder where everyone netdecks from rank 20.
>ladder resets mixing older players with large collections with new players.
>New players given barely any cards, when every deck on ladder is a netdeck.
>blizzard treats their fanbase like retards, to scared to introduce new concepts into the game.

really makes you think.

are you actually surprised that setting your name to an imgur of nudes of the community manager got you banned on the bnet forums

who posts there anyway? it's no great loss

This card seems bizarrely balanced, not sure why, I think it should see play in lots of decks.

hsdecktracker gives you replays m8

wait what that imgur is 404 for me

>have to use 3rd party program

>who posts there anyway?
Not the devs that's for sure

>watching friend play
>doesnt have brawl unlocked
>cant be winning much because missing out on lots of basic concepts
>already facing decks with all cards coming from packs when he has purposely not opened his to avoid that
>if he opens all his packs he will be thrown to the wolves for real
real fucking shitty

it got deleted after getting about 15000 views

it was in the OP for a long time

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/zeriyah nudes/type/op/

I am spamming priest at rank 20 for golden portrait, and whenever I see some garbage like river crockalisk/yeti/shattered sun cleric played against me, I concede on spot. I really feel pity for new players.

This is actually the card I'm looking forward to being rotated the most. Dealing with a 2/7 taunt + 3/4 on turn 3 is fucking aids.

In fact I just want current dragon memes gone. Dragon should be a lategame deck not a cancer curve one.

Whelp into Wyrmrest into Kabal is really not very fun at all to play against.

>not dicking on them showing what they are missing out on

Your backwards way of thinking disgusts me

>not crushing their spirit right away with dr boom and rag and other op cards to spare them the pain of playing this shitty game for another day

I run pirate warrior bot 30 wins a day at low ranks for this very reason

yeah we seriously need more instakill cards and twisting nether effects

>hurr
you

Between rank 15 and 14 and unless you play a toptier netdeck you can't fucking climb. I am sick of this shit.
I should not have to play fucking tier 1 aggro/reno netdecks to climb reliably fuck you blizzard.
Fucking grindy ass shit, this is just fucking rank 15, not rank 5.
Fuck this.

He will be gone soon, bros. Will it be the last straw to push the game into the turning creatures sideways meta?

Or will the true gentlemen get a compensation? (read: control player)

>play in some shitty conquest tournament just to test out the format since i haven't played since LoE
>guy plays greedy as hell shaman control deck into my normal control deck game 1 and wins
>game 2 go pirates warrior and kill him on turn 5 against reno lock
>game 3 go shaman and kill him through a +27 hp reno same deck
>m-muh muh control decks rant before after he loses

part of the skill of card games is deck building, if your shitty netdeck can't beat aggro then change it yourself

the fact that decks can exist with nothing but singletons is absolutely atrocious and i will happily be playing nothing but aggro until reno rotates out and then continue playing aggro to shit on the greedy jade druid decks that will inevitably flood the ladder afterwards

females need to be banned from streaming
either that or remove face cams from twitch
fuck the entire streaming and gaming scene

youtube.com/watch?v=1kDoVGDfT3o

just play miracle dude

it's fun
it's complex enough to not feel totally braindead
it has good matchups
it has fast games
it's t1

it's not even expensive