Hold me Veeky Forums

hold me Veeky Forums

>not wiring a bomb to your radio set to detonate if unplugged unless on a specific station

You fucked up

what is this? the 1990s?

blacks or mudshits?

white guy

if it was there'd be more missing Honda emblems

that's what you get for living In the Ghetto dumb fucking white cuckhold. I bet Tyrone is fucking your girlfriend as we speak.

I unironically believe these kinds of people should just be fucking gunned down in the street.

>Stealing a head unit past the year two thousand and two bee cee

>aww sheet, this dun fit in mah Sentra
>Imma beat him up next time for not havin' my radio

Thats what you get for living near niggers and not parking in a garage.

Whom mans is this

why the fuck you not have car alarms? Even my civic and chevy sonic have one

>why the fuck you not have car alarms? Even my civic and chevy sonic have one
That's why they break the windows to get in and out. They know better than to open the door and trigger the alarm.

The thief or thief's hoe probably broke the touchscreen. So the guy decided to visit the Anonymous Car Parts Store and pull a head unit touchscreen. Cars as parts stores is a common situation. The homeless get their tires from other cars for example. There's no other way for them to afford to replace their flats.

literally no one would steal a tacoma head unit, let alone uninstall it that clean
nice bamboozle op

You're retarded. Breaking a window most certainly would set off the alarm. Leaving a window open in a locked car is enough to set off the alarm in most cases

>Breaking a window most certainly would set off the alarm.
A billion car prowls can't be wrong. People wake up in the morning and find a window broken. Not all cars have optional glass breakage sensors in their alarm systems especially if they only have the OEM basic alarm system which doesn't have glass breakage detectors.

my '98 maxima alarm goes off if you reach through the open window with too dark a skin tone

>not removing the faceplate thus making it worthless
You don't even need an alarm.

Spic.

Ignore what said>>

what the fuck is the point?

> Being this desperate for your boogeyman to be true

I don't know what's more despressing, the fact that headunits are somehow still being stolen, or the fact that in order to steal the headunit of a newer car you basically have to pull out half of the entire dashboard.

Well, if you imagine that some noggers give blowjobs for a sandwich, it means that they're more than willing to steal a headunit which even today still sell for around 10 to 30 dollars used.

>head unit
>2002 BC
>BC

You're a stupid motherfucker

>only neanderthals stole radios, after 2002 bc this surely didn't happen anymore

I believe that title goes to you

>MELANIN VALUE TOO HIGH
>ENGAGE WINDOW GUILLOTINE
>CACHUNK

The next morning you find your car splattered with blood, and inside a severed arm still desperately grabbing onto your stereo

Fuck you, now everyone in the room (there are 20 people) thinks I'm a satanist because I burst out laughing (at your post) when they talked about Islam...

>2 years ago
>live in shit part of town
>have a pioneer head unit in my civic
>usually leave car unlocked because who the fuck is gonna steal a beat up manual civic in murica
>one day head unit stops working so I order a new one
>when I go to replace the old one I find out that it got stolen
>takes me half the time it would normally to put the new head unit in

Found the mudslime.

Sorry, I'm as white as they come m8

I agree there should be a law allowing you to legally shoot a thief caught in the act