/wpsg/

Cobe and Meer have teamed up for the better of /wpsg/

Also fuck the finns don't fall for the shilling

Vanilla: Who cares

TBC:
Hellground: its coming back! The devs are wiping the old character database, adding back attunements, modifying raid content a little bit and releasing a progressive version of the server. This is the only chance we will get to play progressive TBC in a while on a server that isn't completely shit or P2W, and our resident e-celebs have banded together to make a Veeky Forums guild. Website: hellground.net.

Gummycraft (aka. Burning Crusade and Valiance WoW):
Gummy's advertising campaign for the server has been going well and its gaining traction amongst ledditors and the like. This one isn't progressive. Its also going to be hosted on the US (or in America at least, apparently). Quality-wise looks very good. Website: burning-crusade.com.

WOTLK:

Northcraft. Beta coming soon. 1x rates. insta 68. Progressive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=55E0vhZ4njE
youtube.com/watch?v=seV51xrDp04
youtu.be/Br1hXGXJ7Tg?t=195
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

f-f-fucking finns

fuck the finns

Roll

eklypz was right

rolling in my skin

>finns this derier devastated that they can't poach from /wpsg/

>meer shilling his shitty guild this hard when allying with the Finns is our only hope

>memeing meme memm mimi me

so who are you

why are you nerds so obsessed with Finnish people, I thought this was a WoWie zowie general

Bootyboa at #3

Success breeds jealousy :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=55E0vhZ4njE

I can smell the Finns

No, this is Finn general. It may look like its about World of Warcraft, but in actuality the purpose of this thread is to share and discuss the work of Tom of Finland.

March it is.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAP

is back from the dead for one last quick sprint to kill 0% ICC HC, currently in need of a dps with a healer off spec and a healer.

ah yes my dear *sniiiifffff* quite pungent indeed

Dragon aunt poisoner

Roll ally, once you Finn can't help but win

What's the best TBC race? Orcs, Blood Elfs or Finns?

Goat is GOAT

Humans

SHIT TANKS

hellground soon
youtube.com/watch?v=seV51xrDp04

what bc server has the highest pop atm?

Probably excalibur

give me a release date you fucking kurwa

Are we all assuming Hellground won't be DoA?

sometime on the 28th of 2017

define doa

wait a moment... there won't be 10k players in outland like on playtbc and l4g??

Everyone starts at lvl 1 so the population will ease into outlands.

L4G had like 2.5 no?

that was still too much

Anything bellow 10k is dead as fuck imo.

mmm 10k in shatt

t. nost babby

Can't wait to play my szaman szaman xD on hellground ;) ;P

f-fucking fin

>finns still completely melting down over the fact that they can't poach from /wpsg/ this time

>tfw wpsg has to relevel on alliance if they want to see any of the endgame
J U S T

>tfw finns have to recruit from trade when spurdosparde#231 can't make it to raid

>implying wpsg members don't poach themselves when progression stalls

you couldnt do naxx without half the raid being a mix of poles and /wpsg/ and you couldnt do any content past t4 without half your raid being normies from all around the world and /wpsg/ so what makes you think this time will be any different?

f-fucking finns

>M-MUH HORDE

Go die in a fire you mongoloid trash

Blood and thunder.

The thing I like most about Feenix is it's claims to be Blizzlike. Every private server claims to be Blizzlike in one way or another, but there's a huge difference. While the lagfests and cyrillic, alien languages plague nearly all popular private servers, they use Blizzlike as an advertisement. Not Feenix. Feenix uses Blizzlike as a homage to what they've completely revamped and improved upon in a way that the original author could never accomplish. It's objectively and literally a tip of the fedora at the original Vanilla team while saying "We'll take it from here." That's not funserver, that's betterserver. That's Feenix Blizzlike.

Does feenix even still exist? Thought they packed their bags and shut down after literally every new server came out as being 100 times better scripted and managed than theirs.

Cuck's honor, friend xD

>responding to copypasta

>HG will never release in your lifetime
feels bad man

Rolling

Rerolling because my RNG's a cunt

Pls

Are you fucking kidding me

Oh well.

roll

priest get

I'll try to just be a God and not an attentionwhore this time.

Good thing I kept this old OC from the ToD days, enjoy your frustration and dead guild in a week

Draenei shadow priest get,

Meer quitting would literally impact nothing except propel cobe to the sole leadership position

arguably a better thing too

yeah you are right, nothing similar has ever happened in wpsg history

>Finfag calling anyone a Mongoloid
Top Irony haha benis xd

white humans.

The fact that you wrote that in notepad first and pasted it here does not make it a copypasta my friend.

I can trade you my get for yours.

Is cobe guild horde or cucks?

how new are you that you've never seen that copypasta before? replace feenix with any of the other vanilla projects. it's an old one.

done nigga, DONE, I already mained a paladin, spamming le flash of light face gets boring quickly

Threadly reminder to get with a guild now on Northcraft and not fall for the wpsg meme. If you want to clear content get with a guild that's serious, not one that argues with people about the right faction for 5 days after server release on a mongolian finger painting board and then cries when finns beat them NOT because the finns are good, but because wpsg is a bunch of autistic fucks that only care about leveling and actually suck ass at raiding. There are a few good people here and it's up to you good players to finally realize the memes are not worth being stuck at naxx 10 gluth for months after Ulduar was released.

Find a guild and apply now while the server is still in closed beta. Get in and secure your spot on a proper horde min maxing realm first guild that still memes on the side.

Also
>mfw Northcraft comes out before WhenGround

>frog posting newfag
Nobody cares about your 1238th shitty wotlk server kid

>nobody cares about fun raiding content

It's too late, I already applied to

How will resilience/pvp gear be handled on hellground?

You want that
>Strong leadership
>Tons of fun
>A-game

>raiding the same content we've done 3x before on another shitty server
Haha so fun xd

Don't forget realm firsts

Remindert that Elysium is willing to take you back in a month when your little guild falls apart!

>Roll on Ascension expecting a fun experience with all kinds of cool crazy builds
>Remember that it's based on Wrath so there's about 7 interesting abilities in the game and they're all level 70+
>Remember that vanilla leveling with vanilla rates is worse than a facebook game
>Only open server is the hardcore one, which means legions of spanish-spewing subhumans who think the pinnacle of world pvp is idling outside a graveyard with their imp on aggressive
>If someone attacks you in town and the guards feel like aggroing, they kill you instead of your attacker and then drop aggro
>Food mechanic might as well not even exist, since it takes about 40 minutes for the bar to drop below full, and the bar fills up completely with a single piece of level 1 food
>Item loss on pvp death, but doesn't trigger if a pet gets the killing blow, usually just drops your fishing pole and a random gray item from your bags
>Talents are almost all for specific individual abilities, and the handful of talents that might actually benefit someone who is actually cross classing are heavily nerfed as a preemptive strike against fun
>Tooltips buggy as fuck and don't display range or mana cost
>Professions useless since they're tied to character level, so by the time you're high enough level to learn that recipe you've already outleveled it
Well it was fun for about 30 minutes I guess. Call me back when they've progressed to MoP or WoD so there's abilities worth giving a shit about.

Why would i play on elysium when kronos is better in every way?

Kronos is dead, has shit scripting, and abusive GMs.

>kronos has shit scripting
>a pug on elysium killed rag in less than 3 minutes and had a hunter pet tank it for almost a minute of that
yeah dude great server you're playing on

>dead
They are merging and both realms together have over 3k. I would prefer even less as opposed to 5k chinks and 3k english speakers

>shit scripting
>from elysium shill
Fucking top kek

>abusive gms
>banning chinks, vpns, is abusive
Go back to your reddit general

MC is a raid tuned for 40 people wearing items in every slot, mostly lvl 60, specced into something, somewhat awake and generally covering every class buff.
It is not a raid tuned for 40 people minmaxing consumables and wearing gear with proper stats (even if the gear is green), using proper 1.12.1 talent specs and actually playing the game.

>tons of bugs in rag scripting
>players with 0 FR taking 0 damage
>rag not 1 shotting players when pets are on him
>the game isn't balanced around 1.12 talents!

Holy kek

Rag 1shots people when there's nothing in melee range, and pets are in melee range.

Yeah and throughout the fight pets were tanking rag when no platers were around since they have +FR talents.
Ao rag should have been 1 shotting the raid multiple times throughout the encounter.

Not to mention sons being slowed and rooted fucking what.

I think you should be able to slow sons, not sure about roots

Expected date of nu-ground coming out?

youtu.be/Br1hXGXJ7Tg?t=195

Here's a vid from the world first rag on retail and the sons getting hit with every single CC imaginable, I don't think they are immune to anything but polymorph since they are elementals.

About a month before the guild dies.