/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Server Homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Leveling Guide
Need a new one because the old one was worthless

>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463

>Leveling Specs
The last one was written by someone who obviously never made it to 60. Need a new one.

>Macros
wowprogramming.com/docs/api

>Addons
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/
shagu.org/pfUI/

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7EQfdAyqrfc
reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5pq4gm/just_a_reminder_that_the_majority_of_us_are/dct32cv/
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/01/china-announces-mass-shutdown-of-vpns-that-bypass-great-firewall/
db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#sZxGzZVfhtbcqo
forum.elysium-project.org/topic/34331-change-your-fucking-password/
db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#sixh0xoZZVf0zb
reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5po1np/whats_wrong_with_elysium_security/
reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5pmx3o/zones_are_being_instanced_into_small_areas_and/dct8kts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Corecraft...

Heh.....

threadly reminder you might as well remove MoH from the OP, it's completely dead. full of redditors and no leadership.

Orcs

fifth for anime

Anathema PvP - Anime, Manga and Snacks

youtube.com/watch?v=7EQfdAyqrfc

/ourguy/ Alex finally calling blizzard on their shit.
How will blizzcucks ever recover?

Heh........

Do girls like this really exist?

Unfortunately, no,

Realmplayers down.

Anybody knows whats going on?

reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5pq4gm/just_a_reminder_that_the_majority_of_us_are/dct32cv/

Yes and they're ALL on Anathema. The server is currently undergoing a gyaru crisis.

So you're saying all the men went off to reroll again and left the women behind to care for the server?

how long can i tank dungeons as a dps warrior before i have to respec to prot?

PSA:
Reminder that Veeky Forums guilds are containment groups for autists to protect the rest of the population.
>don't play with Veeky Forums guilds
>don't talk to players from Veeky Forums guilds
>don't acknowledge Veeky Forums guilds

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/01/china-announces-mass-shutdown-of-vpns-that-bypass-great-firewall/
WE DID IT BRAHS
THE SMOGNIGGERS ARE GOING TO BE GONE
USA USA USA USA

Around level 45 it will start being suboptimal.

>yfw you see someone in a Veeky Forums guild

the cash shop has been there for years who gives a fuck. retail has been about only the max level content for a long ass time

How many times should I run a dungeon as a dps warrior before I'm comfortable enough to tank it?

GET
FUCKED
CHINKS

db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#sZxGzZVfhtbcqo

I'm unsure where to go after this point, thinking of taking divine strength and then finishing parry and go eye for an eye. Or I could put points into improved BoM which no one here seems to do.

What did they mean by this?

rate the changes of this server reaching naxx

Then my group will just yell and kick me since I don't know where to go or how to pull

Friendly reminder I hate every single one of you NEET faggots

Mandate of Heaven will never raid

Zeth or Elysium?

I am so depressed and burnt out in real life, it seems like all I do is work and even when I'm not working I am tired all the time. WoW is only time I am happy, I think I am going to quit my full time job, tell me parents how depressed I am, and go back to WoW being my whole life, I was honestly happier then.

Anything but Elysium

When do PvP ranks update?

FUCKING HUMAN FEMALES YOU GODDAMN SOULLESS CUNTS YOU FUCKING SHITSTAINS DIE DIE DIE I HOPE ISLAM TAKES OVER YOUR COUNTRY SO SOMEBODY GETS AN EASY HONORABLE KILL OFF YOU YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN

>Redditors

More like /pol/

You might have caught one of the rare instances where the chat isnt full of /pol/trash

I could use some paladin advice as far as leveling spec, wpvp while leveling, and healing dungeons while leveling.
Pic related is my spec currently - level 36 and I'm sure it's a bit of a mess. I previously already re-spec'd once because i fell for the consecration early meme (it's not horrible but don't enjoy tanking, i'd like it if i had a much larger mana pool to burn through).
I'd love any suggestions on where to go from here either to make wpvp easier or dungeon healing easier. Leveling is simple with SoC and a big/slow weapon, just boring but probably no way around that. Dungeons have been fine so far but i can oom if a pull goes badly or someone fucks up, plus I've had zero luck getting any drops i'd like. Been keeping up my int gear the best I can however.

Regarding spirit, it's decent for me until i have 5/5 illumination, right? At which point I should go for pure int/hp5/crit. or do i need to read more?
When should I respec more holy? Obviously I'll be primarily holy at 60 but curious about later dungeons if even bad pulls right now can oom me if i'm careful.

Thank you for reading my blog.

>one graveyard in the entire zone and it's right at the edge
/elyg/ defends this design decision without question.

Spec is fine but +strength in holy tree is garbage. Pick intellect instead because you will be running out of mana constantly otherwise. I don't understand why so many people pick strength over intellect here. Also get improved holy light and the talent that doesn't let u get interrupted when you are casting a heal in the holy tree.

Respec at 60

Life tap is such a jewish ability, in non combat you use it to get mana back and tell healer to heal you up, after that the healer has to drink therefore wasting his own water on you

>Obviously I'll be primarily holy at 60
Only if you are a faggot cuck. Real paladins are not bitch healers.

>tfw tried this and they told me they wouldn't support me

get atlas or cartographer
carry a ranged weapon so you don't have to facepull
run through it once as a pure dps class

Am I rich?

Literally nothing wrong with embracing the support paladin role.

I don't heal any warlocks in dungeons who use life tap instead of drinking, I only heal them if they use it during a fight.

hey thanks.
I wasn't sure about the str vs int in that tree, actually started putting int points in when i dinged in a dungeon and felt like it would be more immediately useful. Maybe the 5/5 str is a noob trap that caught me.
I'll finish up divine intellect, get spiritual focus and keep going. Mainly wanted to avoid respeccing again if i didn't absolutely need to.
thanks again, good luck user

I got that too, what the fuck?

>tfw people think you're squishy but have stacked stamina on everything

Literally devilish

forum.elysium-project.org/topic/34331-change-your-fucking-password/

In this episode of Incompetent Retards, Xerox the Russian pinhead claims that passwords are case sensitive, which literally everyone knows they're not, and threatens people with "sanctions" for "displaying their password" (!!!???)

literally vendor trash

>tell healer not to panic heal me if I randomly take dungeon, I'm just life tapping
>he does it anyways

I've joined Deadmines as a paladin healer, do I need on ret gear? like a two hander?

I had a lock who died three times in sfk because he kept life tapping and gaining aggro.

I'm going to reroll. What's the best race+gender combo to show I am an all around good person.

Yes you dumb fuck. If anyone complains kick em because they're fucking stupid.

>Purge

Probably the single most annoying (and possibly broken) spell in the entire game

pls respond

So...uh...what happened to the Nostalrius rebirth?

yeah, though i would always clarify you're rolling on ret shit just to avoid later drama

>be tank
>looking for DPS
>rogue whispers you

fuck you baby that band is so last year

AHHH~ that blackwing lair raid was super fun. What's that? You guys want to do ZG after?

Sure I'll come heal that. We all need to save up zg enchant's for when AQ comes out afterall.

Boy oh boy it's so great playing on the real server with all my friends.

Why is reddit so annoying, literally every single day there is a new post upvoted to the top saying "DAE Think Elysium is an incredible server and the staff are all doing a great job and are wonderful people? Lets all give them a round of applause!"

Babby wasn't fully formed and it came out Russian

Kronos?

Yeah, so...what do we do now? It seems like the private serve scene is dead? Wut do...? Maybe I go play SWTOR?

>when AQ comes out
LOL

Tauren hunter either gender

I am all that's left of Nihilum.

Where is meer?

Hellground fresh when?

Why do the horde control every single zone

>Where is meer?

hiding after his cucking on kronos

how difficult are dungeons like scholo/strat to heal? Can a shadow specced priest still heal easily in there?

>quilboar quest by taurajo
>10 people for every mob that spawns
sure is nice to be on the low pop server

is there an autofishing addon?

db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#sixh0xoZZVf0zb

could work as a holy-ret combo

how long does fishing take to level up?
i want to cook some of the fancier foods but keep feeling like im "wasting time" that i could be leveling.

should i use a cat or a wind serpent for leveling?
please respond

I would never invite a shadow priest to dungeon as a healer, fuck that. Unless the group is super geared.

Elysium is literally unplayable as alliance

all contested zones are filled to the brim with roaming horde rape squads, and none of the alliance ever want to do anything but die alone

If youre planning on rolling on Ely just go horde, its 100 times easier

reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5po1np/whats_wrong_with_elysium_security/

Claw is focus wasting, so wind serpent.

reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5pmx3o/zones_are_being_instanced_into_small_areas_and/dct8kts/

What the fuck?

Elysium is literally unplayable as horde

all contested zones are filled to the brim with roaming alliance rape squads, and none of the horde ever want to do anything but die alone

If youre planning on rolling on Ely just go alliance, its 100 times easier

>people unironically streaming right now and making pvp videos of a 12 year old broken as fuck game that hardly even works the way it was intended to work
>someone is sad enough to actually watch all of that shit

No, you would rely on tank having super great items. 50+ dungeons are holy/discipline spec, better for healing and you need to solo farm dire maul.

>Swapping it around as a sick meme
>It just makes your statement 100% wrong because horde have all contested zones on lock

Good job I guess

>level 29
>a lot of quests in shimmering flats
>shimmering flats

thanks dude

they are not instanced like you think. If you're in a zone you can walk up to everyone in the zone and see them. You just won't be able to see them from a distance.

Nostalrius has had this for a long time, whoever made that reddit post is a newfag.
Most obvious example is in the Undercity throne room, walk around in a circle and you'll see people disappearing

Yeah horde TOTALLY have STV on lock

so i got to 60 on old nost and quit towards the end because of chinks, lag and faggot admins and GMs

decided to skip this one. is it any good/better than old nost?

nothing wrong with letting a brotha fuck your wife either but society shames me for it

>tfw gank a druid 4 levels lower and he /questions me as he dies

Who /oldbull/ here?

the node thing literally happened on retail
I remember back in wotlk trying to find titanium in icecrown since icecrown has like 6 subzones the nodes would disappear as you moved to them