/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread: We otome now edition.

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 01/17/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

gamers-high.com/new-danganronpa-v3/
kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/156279554939/korekiyo-shinguuji-free-time-event-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder to ignore and report shitposting.

Angie!

That's a cute Kiibo

She is cute! Cute!

I want someone to shop this, saxaphone saihara and naegi with some other instrument so we can have a protag band

Kiibo is for Saihara!

The cutest! The CUTEST!

I'd like to see you try and stop me!

Angie makes me happy

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

Reminder that Kiibo gets jealous of how much Miu like the giant XBox.

Who's the gayest and least gay of the v3 cast?

Grade A autism right here.

gayest: ouma
least gay: maki

Says the shitposter.

How do you think?

Saihara is cute! Cute!

gayest: tenko and ouma (both accused of being gay outright)
least gay: hoshi

gayest:tenko
least gay:kaito

A useful link for stuff because I care about all of you.

>Lots of character information and game interactions you can navigate well enough using Google TL:
gamers-high.com/new-danganronpa-v3/

Ouma, Tenko
Hoshi

Cute!

in dedication to best boy Hoshi

Best pairing.

being gay in a killing game. not even once.

MIUBROS ASSEMBLE

Not gonna lie, this was an amazing thing to read.
Many (about 40) keks were had.

What would their band name be called? The Betas?

Robots were made to be lovingly bullied!

Why would you say that, user? Why would you be so hurtful?

The Betals.

LOVE, LOVE ME DO (PLEASE DON'T LEAVE)
YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU (BEFORE YOU LEAVE ME FOR DEATH/A HOTTER BOY)

Aww, cute pic. I forgot he liked cats. What a pure boy.

Goddamn it.

Let's do our best to make this a Hoshi-filled thread!

this is unsettling

I want to purify him with my semen

Saihara's getting really cute art.
I'm glad I love him.

辺古山:辺古山さん。俺、昨日旅から戻ったんで…例のもの、持ってきたっす。
辺古山:むっ…ほ、本当か!
辺古山:天海…いつもすまんな。遊びで海外まで赴いている訳ではないだろうに。
天海:気にしなくていいっすよ。これくらい、手間でもなんでもないんで。
天海:むしろ、旅先でちょっと和む時間ができてよかったって思ってるくらいっすよ。
むくろ:あれー、なんの話ー?アンタ達、仲いいイメージなかったけど…一緒にご飯?
辺古山:え、江ノ島…これはなんでもないんだ!気にするな!
むくろ:何それ、怪しいんですけどー?あ、九頭龍にはこの事は黙ってよっか?
辺古山:…何故そこで九頭龍の名が出てくる?
むくろ:あ、あれ?アンタと九頭龍って仲良くなかった?
辺古山:なぜそう思った?九頭龍とはただのクラスメイトだぞ。
辺古山:…お前は何か知っているのか?
むくろ:えっと、たまーに話とかしてない?おかしいなー、アタシには仲良く見えてたんだけどー。
天海:別に、俺らは誰かに隠すような話はしてないっすよ。辺古山さんはちょっと照れてるみたいっすけどね。
辺古山:そういう訳ではないのだが…妙な誤解を避ける為には、離さざるを得ないか。
辺古山:実は、天海には…旅先で出会った動物の写真を見せて貰っているのだ。
むくろ:…は?動物?
天海:今回は地中海の方へ行ってきたんすけど、猫がたくさん撮れたんすよ。
天海:どこを見ても猫ばかり、みたいな島にも寄ったんで。
辺古山:それは凄いな…私もその光景をこの目で見てみたかった。
むくろ:なーんだ、辺古山って動物好き?可愛い趣味じゃーん!

It's still cute.
This is more unsettling. Makes me wonder if she ever had them dress up and act like her favorite characters through mindhaccs.

I love him too, user. He needs more lewds ASAP.

That'll only stain him more. He's degenerate enough wanting to fuck his sister.

Something about Rantaro hiring Peko for something and Mukuro coming in and getting wrong ideas.

That's the best I can do.

I swear this one is posted every thread.

>not posting the fixed one

There needs to be more Angie here.

I feel like I'm the only one who hates Izuru. Especially after the anime and the bonus mode game.

No one likes Izuru. He's too much of a beta.

You're definitely not the only one. Izuru was a mistake.

What's different?

That's why we fix him with cock, duh. Make it so he can't pretend it's his sister fucking him. unless his sister had a penis too, whoops

why is she so cute

I never liked him either, even before DR3. I just don't like the idea of his character.

Izuru made me hate Hajimeme, so I pretend DR3 never happened.

Shit, I'm sure there's some folktale that involves that exact premise. I bet he'd be into it.

I'm fairly certain every "sister" mentioned in game is just a crossdressing boy the older sibling is fucking.

See Rantarou.

Pretty much no one likes Izuru anymore, user. I liked him before the anime, especially the idea of Hinata slowly reverting back to emotionlessness/boredom or him just pretending to be Hinata, but he's completely ruined now.

I agree. There's barely any good art for her. I guess the japs don't like her very much.

If you pretend DR3 didn't happen, what will happen in place of Future Arc?

Fat.

Akamatsu-san

>total drama island style
but why...?

I'm pretty sure a lot of people hated Izuru and the concept of him. Bonus mode just made that hate worse.

She's half-foreign, isn't she?

Japan doesn't really like westerners. Especially not Hawaiians. They lost it and blew it up. Hence why Sun/Moon is the worst received pokemon game to date there.

Are there any jojokes in V3? A few of Junko's sprites were dio poses and monaca makes a Kars reference in DR3. I was hoping that like korekiyo or Ouma mentioned wanting a quiet life or something.

>Hence why Sun/Moon is the worst received pokemon game to date there
Are you retarded?

What happened in the bonus mode?

>Japan doesn't really like westerners. Especially not Hawaiians. They lost it and blew it up. Hence why Sun/Moon is the worst received pokemon game to date there.

DR is basically the Japanese equivalent to TDI. Especially with the reveal that V3 was just a reality show.

Shirogane can't go a single sentence without making some reference, so I'm almost certain there's at least one in there.

>Mukuro getting jelly at Amami and Peko eating together
>Peko ensures it's a misunderstanding
>They talk about Kuzuryu to tease Peko
>Amami went to the Mediterranean and took pictures of cats

No you're not alone. He's shit.

Where is this from?

He is tsumaranai, never liked him.

>Every Izuru event is him outdoing everyone at their talent.
>Calls them all predictable and boring
>Everyone points out he doesn't put any soul into anything he does.
>Calls that boring too.

>Amami went to the Mediterranean and took pictures of cats
Why? Is he really into cats or something?

From the bonus mode

No, that's Hoshi.

> Be a hardcore hinatabro
> izuru is literally the fucking worst
> best boy gets meshed with Mary Sue for all eternity

true zetsubo

There's some special islands full of cats. That's the entire point of them.
He mentioned it because it's probably something both girls would be into.

I'll be home in a few minutes. I feel like writing a bit. Any Hope x Detective ideas?

Thanks, I'm retarded and realized that shortly after posting. I took a break from these threads shortly after the game got finished on stream and completely forgot about the bonus modes.

Hardcore nonconsensual first kiss.
Lewd falling asleep in bed together.

Wait, Hoshi is into cats? I need those details, they sound cute.

I got JoJo vibes from Korekiyo between the dramatic posing, creepy mask in his official art, and the random vines. Just make the vines purple and have him reject his humanity and he'd fit right in.

Yes Hoshifags, assemble, ASSEMBLE

He barely counts as a character.

>Mary sue
Wrong.

Izuru is a tragic and complex figure who is eternally struggling with the fact that he's so good at everything that everything else is boring to him. He's pretty depressing. And to top it off, even with his talents, he still can't prevent the end of the world and the death of his beloved. He's driven into despair and resignation until he finally gets a chance to avenge her and save himself, hence why he orchestrated the events of SDR2, in order to free both Hajime and himself. He succeeds, more or less. Though he didn't get the death he wanted, it's still better than where he was. He was perfectly willing to sacrifice himself in order to revive Hajime as well.

Izuru is too flawed and sad to be considered a Mary Sue. Though he is a hero, he probably suffers the most out of anyone in the franchise. Only finding happiness upon saving Chiaki, Hinata, and his classmates. But it still takes him years of pain, especially the pain of watching his friends despair.

Not really. He just so happen to take good pictures of some really nice looking cats while he was at the Mediterranean.

yeah but he's an asshole who's good at everything

Tulpaman's 4th FTE
kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/156279554939/korekiyo-shinguuji-free-time-event-4

At least the chiaki one was cute. She was just happy to play games with him and he seemed happy for once

nice fanfic.

being too good at something isn't a flaw