Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lB4WIscvHDY
siliconera.com/2013/05/09/tales-of-xillia-2-tekken-tag-tournament-2-miss-sales-target/
youtube.com/watch?v=jN2ZlXaXsDY
youtube.com/watch?v=zd3OM2hkdRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Harada did nothing wrong

Its early 2017 and Ono still hasn't fixed sfv. If they had another year of usf4 it wouldn't have helped

>GOOD LUNATIC FIGHT
What did some guy I played in Tekken mean by this

pantyhose

WHEN IS UNIST PS4 RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE

>pre-order exclusive character
>deluxe edition with exclusive characters, stages and even modes
>console exclusive costumes
>season pass
>all this after waiting two years and another delay for the game

I thought you guys said Harada was based. Whats this shit? This is even more jewey than capcom or arcsys.

all bison wanted was to be a girl

who is broski of non-gay furry people

>non-gay
>furry
choose one

You have TEN (10) seconds to explain why you aren't playing based Vampire Savior RIGHT NOW!

>deluxe edition with exclusive characters, stages and even modes
wait what? if you don't get the $150 version you miss out on characters and shit?

Is revelator going on sale on steam this week?

no

alright i didn't remember reading that

What's the tekken 7 of early 2017?

Fuck, Tekken 7 was the only fighting game I was interested in and this shit happens, guess I'll just go kill myself now, fucking Bandai Namco can't stop fucking up.

these posts are getting old brick, change it up

Yes

Play Goober Gear

Also my condolences to Tekkeks.

I still enjoy them

>someone out Jewing Arcsys
What strange times we live in.

>eliza confirmed for tekken 7

Never doubted she would be in it for a second. Time to go pre order.

I was hyped as fuck for Tekken 7 too but now I don't even care anymore, I won't bother playing the game at all when it comes out, that's how much I'm interested in the game now, Bandai Namco can go suck a fat one.

New Fate fighting game when?

Are we trying to fuck with /fgog/?

You're enjoying still posting same pics you did years ago too Brick, you're just autistic

46/50 characters are viable in KOF XIV. Stop talking shit about games you don't play.

NO

HOP AND MASH

What games will be at EVO this year?

shut up bitch you know you're gonna play it

Is the "unique mode" gonna be online tournaments

I feel the same way about persona 5. After that delay I just stopped caring completely

Deluxe edition just includes the season pass.
PS4 still gets the exclusive classic costumes.
Eliza is a pre-order bonus that will be paid dlc at a later time.

I'm going to use the money I had for Tekken 7 to get UMvC3 on PC instead and even have some money left to get something else. Bandai Namco is literal cancer and not worth being supported.

Harada on Tekken 7 Delay

>"We were trying our best to get the game out at that time, to get it into the hands of users as early as possible,"

>"We saw some titles--some from our own company and some from others--which didn't have a very good launch because of a lack of content, or whatever it was, that caused players to bash the product."

>Harada and team wanted to avoid a similar fate, deciding to continue forward with its original content plan - "even if that meant the game would come a little later."

>"Although this is the first time we've actually announced a date, it wasn't always June. It came through a process and we made some hard decisions and that was the result." 'early' was probably March or April from your average person's perspective, so we're not going to try and sugar-coat it. We realise it's not 'early,' I'm so sorry!"

Damned if you do, damned if you don't, but at least we'll get a complete game.

I'm giving SFV another shot, and I won't stop until I gitgud. Wish me luck, /fgg/! Any tips would also be well appreciated.

arms

anti air
time your meaties properly on the opponents wakeup
there you go platinum

all characters in sfv are viable

checkmate, mexicans

so all the shit in is just season pass shit?

Only if someone gets the game for me or if I pirate, otherwise no, I'm not going to give Bandai Namco money, and honestly fuck whoever is willing to support Bandai Namco, you're all a bunch of retards.

At least I'm not gay furry!

Based Harada keeping poorfags who can't even pay a small extra sum for content.

Anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, KoF and MK have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve. if you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.

what's the difference between Akuma and Cammy in SFV?

shut up bitch

One is a nigger the other is qt.

Yeah, Im guessing you just get access to dlc that wont be available until later down the line.

What are we going with?

Bamcucks?
Tekcucks?

Who else getting tekken 7 collectors edition on release day?

Calm down rashid.

I like this one.

Harada

>Season Pass

It's ok when Harada does.

Season passes have always been a good thing

Reminder that Tekken doesn't have this kind of bullshit.

>people really think tekken wont outsell sfv

lol?

fuck harada.
tekken was the last fighting game series that wasn't jewed beyond belief

number 1

youtube.com/watch?v=lB4WIscvHDY
I didn't know Koihime had a new character.

i don't care about "metallic" costumes i want my bikinis
please dont take them out of the home version harada

Eliza looks good

>thought it was a delicious brown goddess
>just an alt color

Christ she has shoulders like a linebacker who the fuck ported Michelle Obama into a fighting game

Lol? Have you seen the prices of Tekken 7 in Latin America? It'll flop hard.

Ssshhhhh
She's sleeping.

no it has 60% damage ultras instead

Holy fuck the real laura in her manly glory

siliconera.com/2013/05/09/tales-of-xillia-2-tekken-tag-tournament-2-miss-sales-target/

Tekken is over. I'm sorry.

>tfw they nerfed her tits
Now whats the point of playing her?

Gg has literal tod combos

June 2nd boys.

with 100% risc? sure.

I was confused over the dlc stuff for T7, here's what I got if you are confused as well:

PS4 exclusive: (3?) costumes from T2/T4, Jukebox Mode (Tekken Tunes)
Preorder: Eliza, Tekken 6 for 360/Xbone, PS4 theme (digital preorder)
Deluxe: Season pass
Season pass: "three TEKKEN 7 content packs sold separately, at a 17% discount", includes characters, stages, new game mode, costumes, "bonus Metallic Costume Pack"
Collector's edition: deluxe edition (apparently), statue, ost, steelbook

T7 is 50€, Deluxe 75€, Collector's 150€. The deluxe is 25€ more expensive than the regular game. 30€ with a 17% discount happens to be 25€, so I'm assuming that's the price of the season pass on its own. The 'two additional playable characters' stuff isn't mentioned on their own store so I'm not sure what to make of it. At 30€ you'd hope for more characters, and Markman already said on twitter that not everything's been revealed yet.

who cares about latin america though?

>2013

hmmmmm

Harada should give an exclusive eliza costume to those that spent the hundreds of dollars and dozens of hours required to get eliza and all her costumes in tekken revolution.

is tekken 7 a good first 3d game? could i play akuma to make the transition easier?

why is millia so hot

lmao

Theres an exlusive Morrigan costume if you suck Haradas ballsack

>who cares about the region where more than half the sales of fighting games happens

L O L

Tekken 7 is a T6 rehash with shinier graphics yet it still took four years to make.

I call bullshit.

i'd like the steelbook and ost, but that statue will probably be shit and not worth the extra $100

I'll just pay someone else to do it and get the code from them.

ye

>Tekken 7 is a T6 rehash with shinier graphics
Says extremely angry anonymous poster on chink imageboard

As long as you remember that Tekken isn't Street Fighter and that Akuma is very gimmicky inside the game, sure. I think that's why they added him to the roster, to help transition SF players. I'm expecting him and Eliza to be the most played ones in Day 1.

It most definitely will, but sales don't matter in fighting games. SFV's playerbase will still outlast it.

>tfw you get banned from Twitch

>banning teabagging and taunting because someone got their feelings hurt

When did KI get the overwatch audience?

Blondes are top tier

>bothering to call a fighting game sequel a rehash

God tier actually.

But it's true. It's just T6 on UE4. They even copypasted all the animations aswell

Out of curiosity: what do you suppose is their motivation for lying?

Ooh! What's so worth nothing? Ooh! What's worth a bad thing? Surely that doesn't matter! Oh! Storyteller! Ooh! What's so worth nothing? Ooh! What's worth a bad thing? Oh no, it doesn't matter! The song we will never lose!

Teklays

i trust vsav players to be left in a room alone with my child

Fighting game sequels are often not too different from their predecessors because of the nature of them. If they changed them up too much, veteran players wouldn't be very happy to have their experience with the series practically tossed aside.

youtube.com/watch?v=jN2ZlXaXsDY

youtube.com/watch?v=zd3OM2hkdRI

I love these blogs.

Why arent you guys making the best out of your lives like these people huh?