youtube.com/watch?v=Eq1Xzycyp2E

>Fire Emblem Heroes - Choose Your Legends [Vote Once per Day]
events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/vote

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12182413
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tharja a best

They sure did come up with some odd names for their OC spells.

Tharja is shit

Correct

Faggot

Camilla a best!

That's not a very good picture of Tharja desu.

True

Literally a cuck.

>"I Am Setsuna"

Reminder

>they recasted Tharja

So it's not actually Tharja then.

Good game good girl

Setsuna is just a dumber, more meme version of Felicia.

It doesn't matter. This shitposter will stick to the next person who has big tits and black hair anyway. He already tried it with Kagero.

Yep
Retard

Why do mentally ill people like Tharja?

The hair seems a little big in my opinion, but it's pretty good. What I'm concerned about is what the hell is a "Rauõrblade" and why does she even have one equipped if she's a mage.

The new VA actually did a pretty good job with the small voiceclip we heard in the trailer.

Felicia is the cutest! She is the shining light of my life! She has brought me happiness i have never felt before! I want to spend my entire life making her as happy as she makes me! I`ll never leave her side no matter what happens! She's my one and only! I love Felicia!

She's still /ourTharja/ in English my dude.

>inb4 dub is shit in order to fit your narrative

I thought that was a Jap thing.

Because they are mentally ill

Should I make Rody or Ryan a memedon
If not both, they seem to be overpowered in this game

Uhhhhh errrrrrr pretty sure you're thinking of Camillafags there, my guy...... honest mistake I'm sure..............

No effort waifu. You don't have to be good looking, smart or even have a personality. If you turn on your 3DS she'll polish your cock like a hotel doorknob.

Dub is shit my friends. If they can't get the voice direction right for a mainline title what makes you think they can for a mobile spin-off?

I think I just like black hair, I really like Say'ri too remember, and she's not a titty monster, at least there's no evidence to support that.

this is true

>Tharja or Wyvern Tharja
Woah, big difference(!)

>No effort waifu. You don't have to be good looking, smart or even have a personality. If you turn on your 3DS she'll polish your cock like a hotel doorknob.

Literally every single waifu in Awakening/Fates. Not a single one requires anything approaching realistic amounts of romance before they're hopping on your dick.

>No effort waifu

Those are Lissa and Lucina.

Stick Nyx on my big cock.

Fuck off

Tharja and Camilla are for the most desperate pretty much though. They're the hooker waifus. Turn on your 3DS, instant in love. It's pretty sad when someone actually falls in love with the character made to just cause dick tingles. That's like falling in love with the prostitute your dad paid to give you your first lay.

I missed two days of voting, I really hope there's no special reward for voting all days.

VOTE PIERI

Why is Azura so shit?

>What I'm concerned about is what the hell is a "Rauõrblade" and why does she even have one equipped if she's a mage
Whatever it is, I imagine it's a lot like Robin's Blárraven. Silly original spells.
You may as well complain about Excalibur being a spell at this point desu.

Your cock is the Hoshidan throne?

>vote on all days for the same character
>"Congratulations! You have so much devotion! +20 additional votes have been added to your character!"

Oreimo
Yosuga no Sora
Koi Kaze
Kiss x Sis
OniAi

She's a exposition fairy for a shit plot.

Why does Kaze get Archer from Mozu and not Villager?

Yeah I like Kagero for her hair too

>Make Garon sit on the Hoshido Throne
>Nyx sits on his lap
>Anankos sits on the left arm rest
>Lilith sets on the right arm rest
>Corrin sits on the top of the back part, puts his legs over Garon's shoulders
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

You just missed out on 20 free orbs user (enough for 5 summons), pity.

Vote for the a b s o l u t e

w
o
r
s
t

character in Fates?

Not a chance my guy. Never gonna happen.

Remember not to waste your vote.

>can't pre-order Echoes until I know there's an NA LE

wtf i hate NOA now

Sounds good to me

I like Hana

Villager is Mozu/2nd gen only.

she only passes villager to children

Pls respond

THE MADMAN

Fates wouldn't exist

Ummmm I didn't get my raptor fact of the day yesterday??

She ruined Fates along with Corrin

Why the fuck are you doing this?

Why aren't you voting for an actual good character that has a viable chance of beating her, like Camilla?

I hope you die

Tharja poll

strawpoll.me/12182413
strawpoll.me/12182413
strawpoll.me/12182413

But it's in the sword part of it, and I didn't notice Robin had a "Blárraven". I am liking the I guess Norse(?) themes they're going with, I kind of expected it when we got those Miitomo leaks a while back.

Wasn't Excalibur always Merrics special tome since the beginning?

I really do though, I like really long hair and black hair it top-tier. Kageros hair is really cute and has nice detail in it. Personally I just want to bury my face in Tharjas hair while hugging her from behind but that's just another thing entirely

Okay. I don't get the 2nd gen restriction, it would have made sense if it was coded as a female only class but this is weird.
Thanks though.

Trip back on

Where's the "I'm indifferent to her but hate her personal shitposter" option?

As it stands, sadly it kinda seems like they might be pushing Chrom/Lucina to be the new faces of the series
And maybe Camilla/Takumi, but I definitely feel like Chrom at least is gonna be pushed more as the mascot

>Camilla
>Good

Anyway, I posted a while back my planned voting schedule and from hereon out the rest of my votes go to Xander and Ephraim, sorry if those aren't people you like

You only hate Tharja because of Tharjafag, we've been over this a million times.

It's very petty bros. Enough is enough.

it's called not voting, retard

What was the last fact you heard? Last three days were
1) 30 as a baron, but the cap is 20
2) First character to wear sight correcting equipment and
3) Technically the final boss of the first generation of FE4.
I have a fact ready to go, I'm just making sure it's accurate, I'm not prepared to be BTFO.

>Voting for a character just to make Lucina lose
(lol

pretty pathetic

What do you think of Lon'qu's hair on second gen? I think it's my favorite along with Chrom's blue

>you will never cradle her in your arms after catching her from a fall

it hurts my dude

>Why aren't you voting for an actual good character [...] like Camilla?

>Camilla
>Good character

>threads were going well
>now suddenly the threads slowed down and became more shitposter tripfag drama
What happened? Did we die down again already?

Yeah, Excalibur's been a tome since the beginning but it's named after a sword.

I'm sure things will pick up when Heroes drops, and definitely when Echoes gets more info.

WOOOOOW AMAZING POLL LUCINA WINS AGAIN

BRAVO ON THE UNIQUENESS THERE FANDOM NOBODY COULD HAVE EXPECTED THAT

You have reclass limits unlocked? Go Pirate/Hunter Ryan.

Are you joking Tharjmilla is a terrible character, people only like her because of her tits. If you like tits, then more power to you, but I can't stand dishonest folk.

Everyone came back to discuss the new games including shitposters, they eventually started a shitposting circlejerk like always, people got sick of it and left, but the shitposters stayed behind.

>1) 30 as a baron, but the cap is 20
What did he mean by this? The level cap's 30 in FE4.

You're right, the days must have just blurred together for me

I like the idea of a hot women craving me even though I'm a fat neet

It's pretty good, I always give him to Miriel though so you can't really even see it on Laurent thanks to his hat. I'd give him to Cordelia but Stahl is doing that instead, and Stahls hair doesn't really look all that great on Severa.

Oh, yeah, that makes more sense. I think there's some other weapons that are like that too, like a Lance being given the name of a legendary Sword or something, I forget.

>unironically wanting MORE camilla

end thyself

>Tharjmilla
Hey, Camilla doesn't abuse her kids. She's still shit but she's at least a better person than shitja. Shitja is so bad Gaius and Cordelia's fates reincarnations were exactly the same but hers had to be changed to retcon her into a decent-ish person.

holy fuck he has tons of defense.

It's almost like... She's considered one of the best characters
Things don't have to change for the sake of change. Wouldn't it make sense for a fan favorite to continue to be a fan favorite? Or are you that retarded?

I love my sister

Tharja is the Jarjar Binks of Fire Emblem

>Gaius and Cordelia's fates reincarnations were exactly the same

No they weren't. Asugi now has angsty daddy issues and Caeldori is a slut who falls in love every man she meets instead of just Chrom.

Akaneia Archers are bulky as hell, but they're almost like bow-wielding Armours since they also have reduced movement. Hunters are the more traditional Archer class with their frailness and higher speed.

They're both shit people. Camilla is mentally ill and extremely violent and threatens murder suicide.

would you say mine are wasted?

30 Magic
Barons have a 20 Magic cap.
That's alright. Have a nice day, user.

Miriel and Lon'qu sounds pretty cute together. Let the two autists figure out love and intimacy together

>Camilla threatens murder-suicide even if she's given birth to Kana
>She's this willing to destroy her family and orphan her own daughter

Wooooow, what a great mother.

I haven't had a good laugh today. Thanks.

I'm only allowed to upgrade him to Cav/Myrm/Archer/Mage/Curate right now so I don't think I have it unlocked. I'm only on chapter 1, is it something that unlocks in a later chapter?

I will suck your cock and lick your asshole if you promise to delete this image and never post it again

Somebody asked earlier who the Eddie Guerrero of Fire Emblem was. I think we can all say without question that Camilla is the Chris Benoit of Fire Emblem.

The (You)s are more precious to me. The image stays

Combined, they form the King of Braves, GaoGaiusGar