/mcg/ - Minecraft General: TRAINSERB WHEN edition

Previous thread: We discuss minecraft, minecraft packs, projects, seeds, building ideas...
Share server stories and keep the screenshots coming, we want to see more builds!
If you develop mods or anything Minecraft related, keep us updated so we can give feedback.
Don't spam your server or discord here; use the list from the link below to advertise it.

>==[Links]====[News]==

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.naver.com/dhtpdud528/220056787449
github.com/DoctorWiggles/HelperTools/blob/1.10-Dev/src/main/java/helpertools/Com/ItemRegistry.java#L121-L127
youtube.com/watch?v=tCx_NgvK9ho
youtube.com/watch?v=oiQAFfq7FsI
minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/ftb-tweaks
youtube.com/watch?v=lenfVdAJpsE
hojyoteito.blog134.fc2.com/category7-1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=goQa1Qopwms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hi

Can somebody please tell me what the fuck I'm looking at?

is it possible to make projecte not op

idk im tired

Magical intradimensional anus

Run.

Thaumcraft hungry node most likely

hungry node. don't go in its sphere of influence because it'll try to eat you and all your stuff.

How big does it get?

He's a big node

they have a set diameter i believe. so mark out the edge with something eye-catching and you should be fine.

Underrated mods?

Anything nip.

>not that guy
>...
>
>...
>abusing ellipsis twice in row
I don't think you could be any more fresh outta reddit

Surasshu Bureido!

I remember a texture pack that made the world look like A Link to the Past, but I can't seem to find anything Zelda related now, at least not for 1.11. Anybody know what I'm talking about?

>someone wiped the comfyserb pad
but why?

how autistic do I need to be to get into bees

dont its hell

Probably the same nigger who was fucking with the trainserb pad.
Just use the timeslider.

That was me, It was horribly out of date and just needed to be redone, what did you need from it?

not nip, but
blog.naver.com/dhtpdud528/220056787449

I just wanted to see the modlist, but I remembered that I could do that in game.

pls responge

They are Minenautica lockers.

It's so easy it's boring with gendustry, more grindy than gregtech without it.

so there no any archive left?

what is the point of forestry wood piles?

They don't seem to be used for anything and they can't even uncompress into individual wood blocks.

what did they mean by this

bump

Are there any good video game-inspired texture packs?

Dokucraft?

Blocks don't disappear when I break them in singleplayer, but they do on my friend's LAN server. Google was no help, what's the fix here?

Asstheticks

Uhhhh, why did 1.11 Forge change how you register blocks and items? There's no way to register a block with a custom item anymore. Why the fuck would they do that?

So what can I use paper for? Due to extremely autistic reasons I want to make a big amount of paper, but whats the best use I can give it for?

Really really big libraries

Just use them for burning fuel or make shitty erp books to leave in people's bases.

>stopped playing a year before the whole mojang account thing
>bought premium back in 2010
>dont have access to accounts old email
>theres no transaction history for MC in its paypal
>know the username and password
Jesus fuck why isnt this enough? Is playing online with a pirated copy still viable? Should I even bother with customer support?

I dont want to pay 26 dollars for this

>shitty erp books to leave in people's bases.
>playing with other people
top lel

You guys realize that 1.11 is never going to happen, right?

You used to check if an item slot was empty by checking for null, but now every single instance of that in your code has to be changed to use Mojang's stupid new "OMGZ MILLENNIALS DON'T USE NULL" policy. You're looking at thousands of changes, and thousands of potentially overlooked bugs because it doesn't throw an error.

Mojang destroyed all future modding. Nobody is going to waste their time doing this.

This is quite possibly the strangest yet technologically advanced village in Minecraft.

>mass produce copies of "Woodie's got Wood"
>send them to everybody's base
>fill trains with prints of your book
>collapse all storage systems with your unstackable books
>fuck with the whole server
If only there was a way to automate printing books

but most 1.10 mods are already ported/porting over to 1.11

I think they started it back in 1.10 or earlier, but only enforced it for 1.11 and later. I'm not sure why it was necessary though.
Basically you have to register the block and it's item separately now.
You can see my implementations here
github.com/DoctorWiggles/HelperTools/blob/1.10-Dev/src/main/java/helpertools/Com/ItemRegistry.java#L121-L127
It's pretty much the same deal once you setup some methods to delegate the process.

HOLY SHIT WHAT MOD ADDS THOSE CARS!?

What mod are you using?

>most
No they aren't.

>Forge being stupid
Got it.

yes they are
any of the good ones at least

It's not a mod. :'-)

youtube.com/watch?v=tCx_NgvK9ho

Nobody is using 1.11, 1.10.2 is the current target.

Thats a good idea, thanks.
I cant burn fuel with them.
I might focus on doing wood derivates and when I get overloaded I might do a massive shipping of books for everyone and make them pretend they are woodies got wood.
Thats actually one of the main reasons I wanna move up from 1.7, only when 1.10/1.11 get more content and optimization, then I will rotate between 1.7.10 and 1.10.

yes, bother with customer support
if you paid with paypal, it'll be there, man

I agree with that but alot of ports are in progress or have already been done

The thing is I dont think I did pay with paypal. I was in eighth grade back when I bought MC. I used a prepaid visa.

>Someone made all this with command blocks
Things like this never cease to amaze me.

This isn't the only village that I have discovered to be advanced. This one appears to have both motorized carriages and an iron horse.

Trains on Win10?
>tranny
Please never post pics with you skin.

This is on Java edition. Windows 10 doesn't have command blocks.

Is there anything that IC2 does that other mods don't do better?

Not too bad, but can they do this?

The guy included switches too by the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=oiQAFfq7FsI

So it isn't limited to these maps. They are just for demonstration.

If I use the girl skin will people make fun of me?

Are you a tranny? Also, why the fuck would anyone care what skin you use? Just be prepared for some players to hit on you though if you visit public servers. They would ask you, "R U a gurl?"

This is probably my favorite car from this little command block magic. I only wish the creator made the minecart inside invisible.

How does this look better than the disgusting models of Flan's or any of other car mods which just modifies a plain old minecart?

I know right? I always wanted to explore those vehicle mods but the textures were just too damn ugly. I think I know what minecart one you're referring to and I actually liked that one more.

>Tech vs Magic pvp server

Could this work? Or is it too imbalanced in favor of one of the sides?

>Balance

Who cares? Have fun. That sounds fun. I hate PvP but I'd play it.

The joke is that even most broken magic mods are mostly weaker than tech mods
Even shit like ProjectE is pretty weak when it comes to production

Real life isn't balanced so why should games?

Do it, people keep suggesting the idea but never follow through with it.
If you do get it going, make sure invite randoms from other forums and websites to bully

Will this server be griefing and raiding allowed?

That's kind of tricky, not sure how much fun it would be once the base you took weeks to make gets wrecked but then again what's the fun of a pvp server without that. I wonder if there would be minimal zone protection but incentives to expand outside of it and take other territory

The purpose of it is that so I guess, but maybe add laws to avoid overdoing shit like napalming chinks.

Hypothetically speaking, what kinds of plugins would be needed to allow players to choose a faction at spawn, and then limit crafting recipes to specific factions.

for the magic vs tech serb?
Maybe look into this? minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/ftb-tweaks

Tech would get destroyed by Witchery. The only way to defend against Witchery properly is to also use Witchery.

actually nevermind that wouldnt work

Doesn't it require access to beds for most of offensive shit?

or just not get tagged, but yea magic would win.
At least in the long run, magic mods take time to get into and would have the resources tech has, so if tech acts fast they can steamroll them before they get the good stuff

Can't witches wreck havoc from the safety of the spirit realm? Like appearing out of nowhere in the overworld to gain some stuff from you then just disappear back into the spirit world.

>Like appearing out of nowhere in the overworld to gain some stuff from you then just disappear back into the spirit world.
No but they could placed down scarecrows in the spirtworld that will constantly spawn in yourbase or a scarecrow that constantly screams

>I'vemadearobotthatdoesnothingbutscream.jpg

Is this really the only treecapitator for Minecraft version 1.11 and 1.10?

youtube.com/watch?v=lenfVdAJpsE

Also, how do I find spawn chunks?

you can use veinminer for trees

But Tech has turrets.
>Try to appear inside of techfag base and steal shit
>Instantly violate techs nap
>The MCturrets(tm) weaponized with machineguns, deathrays, nukes, plasmalasers. bioweapons and such instantly gun you down.
>As you die you remember that you should never step on snek.

>veinminer
lol, like I'm going to use that mawpc skyblock shit

You mean OreExcavator.

Just fucking use it on trees. If you cant self control you literally mawpc

I found this cool hidden nip website, but cant decipher the contents or download links, any help?
hojyoteito.blog134.fc2.com/category7-1.html

>villagers in cars

Things that won't end well: the picture

You need to sign up for an account on the site in order to download. Oh, and disable adblockers.

Post creative shit you did.

youtube.com/watch?v=goQa1Qopwms

i giggled

>You need to sign up for an account on the site in order to download. Oh, and disable adblockers.
Nah fuck that, it seemed interesting but that pulls me down.
>Vanilla
>GayVoice
>What you wanted to see
>More vanilla shit
>No mods
>Playing 1.11.2
>Failing with redstone
>Getting heads from Creative
>Storage room
>No autism wall
>Failing with redstone
>Not having turrets in your base to instantly kill anyone who violates the nap
Good video.

This entire forest will be covered in cerasu, or I'll die trying.

They can actually crash too. If you get ran over by one you take damage and it can damage anything on the road. The A.I. is actually pretty good, but I think it's mostly just laying down track. I would love to put this machine in Broville and actually have some traffic.

However, I have no idea where the spawn load chunks are and the city isn't constructed to accommodate these vehicles.

Autism.

Last time I played tech mods and had to deal with witchery I intentionally maxed out radiation levels in and around my base and used some kind of pod instead of a bed that witches couldn't interact with.

Can I just add an armor file to the default resource pack?

As far as I'm aware witches within the spirit realm cannot be touched.