/svg/ Shadowverse General

Themis is useless because some cards are RNG bad designed edition

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based collectible card game similar to MtG aka RNGstone (without massive RNG) aka Eternal.
The expansion, Rise of Bahamut released on Dec. 29th.
___

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database/Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed) (embed) (embed)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/g8OD1

Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing

___

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor UPDATED WITH BAHAMUT:

Link:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U
___

Updated card art package.
mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/
___

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12180475
my.mixtape.moe/wukykq.webm
usamin.love/card/jeanne_darc/j_summon.wav
usamin.love/card/jeanne_darc/e_summon.wav
youtube.com/watch?v=fsjb4XyTErs
usamin.love/card/lord_of_the_flies/e_evolve.wav
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Heh, Nibui na.

vania is worst vampy tbqh

Reminder to include at least one filtered word in all your posts

Also, post webms please
t user

This is fine.

nth for make themis 4pp

what the fuck is going on with that op image

this isn't what I provided the high resolution art for

Daily reminder to star this card, because this shit will be free vials soon

strawpoll.me/12180475

>play lurching + Necrothighs
>win because they're broken cards that wipe out your opponent's field

uuhh shadowbabs?

nth for unstoppable t2 drop

A high quality shitpost from someone so assblasted at shadow that he has been shitposting for hours about it

>hits face for exact lethal

Things like this is why I wish we had a 2 deck mode where you win 2/3

>want to use earth rune
>feel it is alright in this meta because it deals well with aggro
>remember that Shadow exists

I'd rather deal with DE Elana Haven any day. Shadow is the epitome of not fun. And to make matters worse, all the new good cards they got don't really interact with Shadows (meanwhile Control Blood) so they are able to spam grossly undercosted removal like Foul Tempest while still being able to play aggro or control.

No matter what Shadow deck is ran, it's the same shit. Half the deck is cheap removal and they abuse broken cards like Lurching Corpse, which comes down way too early in a match to be as strong as it is. Death's Breath and Foul Tempest are ridiculously strong cards and having a shadow cost is meaningless these days.

It also just reminds me of many of the cards I've always hated and know will never be adjusted, like Urd. Why can Urd target enemies? If it can, why can it target allies? Why is she a 3/3 for 4? Why is Siegfried a 3/3 for 4? Why do people always wait until a deck is too strong to use their brain and analyze cards? Why did it take until Daria for people to point out that Levi is a 4/4 evolve for 2 that gets an evolve effect that's as strong as Dragon Warrior's but with added spellboost potential?

This is why I play Dshift. Decks like Shadow mean we can never actually have fun with followers. Followers have to just be a means to going face (storm, tokens) or just an immediate fanfare effect. Control Shadow is the same as a Hearthstone deck. You don't even want to draw your cards because you want Nep to do it. It relies heavily on RNG cards that are overstated and undercosted and in return have RNG effects that are way too controllable to be a downside.

>OP Image

WOW 200 VIALS WOOOOOOOOOOOW

oh so it's an actual pasta now

there is literally nothing wrong wuth runecraft

Reminder to play the secret meta
A.K.A. Wildfang OTK

my.mixtape.moe/wukykq.webm

How do we make otk wildfang viable

Say goodbye to ANY follower you have. Might as well concede.

This.

It's Luna that's the real menace to the health of the game

>pick Luna or lose

NICE GAME DOTARDS

I always check to remove discord from all OP

>tfw she find you

I can't stop using this dick.

why isn't there a SV version of this yet

I fucking wish.

Yeah I replied to the wrong thread

You aren't even wrong. Aggro Blood and Sword both beat Daria Rune. Just fucking go face. She can't clear the board, she can only build upon her own.

Just got this crap. Thank god this card isn't meta because the dub makes me wanna puke

Compare THIS
usamin.love/card/jeanne_darc/j_summon.wav

To THIS
usamin.love/card/jeanne_darc/e_summon.wav

I literally deserve to be called a dubcuck

>Play shitty deck
>Get mad when you lose

Just go play in unranked

I wondered if shadowfaggots could be even more obnoxious than they already are, and then they made an OP about a petty personal feud they had with a dragon player.

>people aren't playing the secret t0 combo
you can even pull it off in arena

As you should.
Good job user.

Will JO dragon with wildfang work? You are still technically doing damage based on spells.

Hahahahahahah holy shit is the english one real? That's so bad.

Why the fuck do people still use the dub, again? The only voiceline I really miss is Rabbit Healer's (Look at you - you're hurt.).

I'm not shadow player but that poster was so ridiculous retard that i can't let that pass like rowen early game

HOLY FUCK

"GOT IS ON AUA SAID!"

>She can't clear the board
my sides

because he made probably the most dumb fucking argument in the whole history of these threads

>That dub

Absolutely disgusting

I miss Rabbit Healer's too.

>loses 5 matches in a row
>Satan dragon
>2 Banners
>2 Darias

I'll never reach AA, let alone Masters like this

What the fuck can she clear the board with? Piercing Rune, Levi, and Wind Blast? Yeah, individually kill my 1/1's with your spells, please.

Christ, why the fuck do you even post? You're so fucking dumb.

what is discord and why does everyone hate it

I know right. Dragon should just stay trash forever. That's what those filthy dragon players deserve.
Hail Lurching corpse
Hail Kamura

A botnet

I like a lot of the RoB cards in english like imperal dragoon, alberto, and DE for the most part is okay. But most of the standard card is bad. Is it possible to play the game with half dub/half non dub?

holy fuck that is bad

I usually despise everything dub but I haven't really gotten around to caring enough to undub this shit

although feena makes me regret it every time

Because dumb retards have been brainwashed to hate on EVERYTHING Japanese so they'll defend the dub where it sounds like the VAs were sucking the producer's dick while recording.

Best 5drop removal for SC?
Lists seem to favor dod and call but execution makes more sense to me. More versatility instead of a burn gimmick or 4 necro for a zombie.

Is she fucking 80 in that dub or something goddamn.

>dubcucks still defend this

I miss "Ding dong".

"rin rong rin rong" isn't the same

Does the Rabbit Necromancer sound German to anyone else or is it just me?

>She can't clear the board

really, at least you can invent something believable

grea/anne aren't that bad

youtube.com/watch?v=fsjb4XyTErs

Its better

Did you read what the poster said? he even complained about siegfried and dragon is not that bad he is the best craft going first against rune 53% of winrate.

Post good feels.

When is cygames going to remove the third evo slot when you go second

just got gabriel. is she used in any decks?

I like some EN voice lines too, i preffer Dub rowen over the jap one, since i cant stand sugita and the dub one souns like a total bro

You can actually have half dub, half jap, but you need to know the file names for each line and character

>not liking rin gon

I didn't update for RoB, so my RoB voicelines are still in english.

The 2/2 Havencraft card with her "Nothing can get me down!" cracks me up every time.

Daria's is also adorable.

Feena is good though and she is cute to boot. Sorry about your shit taste.

how do i beat daria as control sword?

>Haven puts down Beastcall aria
>Kaleidoscope it at 1 countdown
>Haven puts down Sacred plea with almost no cards
>Kaleidoscope it at 1 countdown

Best feel

Fuck haven cancer

ja mein fuhrer, dein kaninchen-nekromant berichtet! meine kaninchen sind fertig!

google translate, i don't speak hitler

she clears your whole board while dealing face damage on top of the damage you already did to yourself, then she floods her own with overstatted followers

in fact, even the statistics disagree with you when daria has positive winrate against aggro blood, overwhelmingly so

will you shut the fuck up now?

>I like some EN voice lines too, i preffer Dub rowen over the jap one, since i cant stand sugita and the dub one souns like a total bro

Average dubcuck. They'll take any garbage and defend it even if its fucking shit.

>she

generally a 1 of in some decks; used to run it in storm haven

usamin.love/card/lord_of_the_flies/e_evolve.wav

Best dub in the game. The English actor did a great job.

post gons

>hit A0
>have a really shitty monday
>in addition, virtually every match is shit draws
>or starting hands with the only 6 high-cost cards in deck, rotating
>You go first. ad infinitum
>get pissed
>wait out every round and play cards in the last seconds of the turn
>already on 4 winstreak, japs leave turn 3

who /mischief/ here? I had no idea this game could be so easy

Aggressive decks are always quite happy to have a +4/+3 buff from a 3/4 body on 7 for more burst, I'd keep.

im assuming you couldn't hallowed-healing last turn because you needed to survive

this is the greatest feeling though

>tumor calling anyone cancer

I don't play Bloodcraft. Do I look like a faggot to you? I'm not into vampires, lol.

But swordcraft definitely has an edge against Daria rune. Swordcraft also beats pretty much every other class right now. I just pulled a 14 win streak at A1.

Haven shitters deserve to be fucked

Dude, this dubcuck thing is out of control

i like some english voice lines, thats all

>Swordcraft also beats pretty much every other class right now. I just pulled a 14 win streak at A1.

Average whiner talking about balance

You can just replace the voice files in the steam folder with whatever version you want. Just gotta know which files are which.

How do these people reach close to 700 wins a single season yet stay in AA?

>tfw had lethal but didn't realize it until the next turn

I couldn't hallowed healing last turn because I played seraph last turn.
It was a gamble, but I wasn't winning that game any other way. He hadn't used any piercing runes either.

I bet you also like it when your girlfriend takes a black dick in her snatch too, right? That's all, right?

>I'm the strongest fighter on the planet. I just beat up 14 special needs children in a row!

bakab4b4 makes me want to shoot someone

who else is online worth watching at the moment?

Is A1 bad all of the sudden? You shitlords act like it's an easy climb to Masters but it's netdecks from D1.

>I'm not into vampires, lol
pshaw

i bet you didn't even read twilight