github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/1GThtBUt
>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5ppoxd/suggestion_for_visual_status_ailment_effects/
pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAA18DeIRUBUnFy8YVhpsGyUc3B0UIvQo-ipTKpgvbzLRNblFR0ZxSI5JUUmxS65Ms1XWV8lakVxrX7Bk52h0aqxr22wLbRlvnnC7fRh_xoCkgseDCYRIhMWFYIhAjLGPGo9Gj_qQM5Mnm4qboZu1na6hL6aspwinK6h9qsSycLQMuJO-T76Kv5fBxcNtyT3KSsrTzLzQH9OP0_vXz9kL2RPZW9pi34rpAuq66-7sGOyD7IrviO_r8NXyHvfB99f5N_no-oD60g==
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reminder th

PC virgins OUT

this is our game now :D

what's a good SSF Scion build

will kinect be supported ?

holy shit
the call of duty console kids have already arrived
reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5ppoxd/suggestion_for_visual_status_ailment_effects/

What are some other good Arps that are fun for ssf offline?

That's a pretty good idea though.
The buff bar at the top is a fucking mess where you can't figure out everything with a glance.
Just tone the overlays down a bit and it's good.

If you disagree, you are a fucking pathetic "m-muh hardcore experience" cuck who cannot appreciate QoL improvements, because of your fragile fucking ego.

I am not giving You a (You) for that pathetic post.

Fact: If you do not play Path of Exile
- Solo
- True self-found (no muling)
- True Melee (not ranged melee)
- Hardcore
- with no logout macro

then you're a fucking CASUAL

Story mode is aids. we need more endless races with perma death and interesting rewards, and ladder statistics.

Discuss

all the rest

I'm sure it's gonna be real great to have 3 or 4 of those on your screen at once. Being able to see anything is overrated anyway.

why not just separate the debuffs from the buffs at the top if that's the case.

How do you justify strongboxes from an immersion viewpoint

How the fuck do 50 monsters ambush you out of thin air when you click on some container

magic, duh

What does that mean though?
Choices are like grim dawn, torchlight 2? and modded diablo 2. Haven't played much modded d2, or any of grim dawn or torchlight 2.

Maybe a modded d2 would be fun because it's familiar to me, but I've already played like all the builds on there so it seems boring

you are goddamn right... never thought about it
meanwhile chris is hardcore about timeline lore (no guns etc) but meanwhile ??

the same way a small ceramic vase can fit an entire chest piece and a couple 2h axes

How often do you need to look at the edges of the screen you cockgobbler?

Like I said, toning those effects down a bit would be just fine, and make some hud element sliders for them in the options, like transparency and scaling.

Call of Duty didn't invent screen overlay effects, so stop that stupid kneejerking.

That would be good also, but apparently GGG doesn't like a comfortable gaming experience.

magic

>60+ fps in breaches now
THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN
THEY ACTUALLY DID IT

fucking bullshit steam verison wont let me update a 231mb update unless i have 13gb free for what i assume is the whole fucking game all over again

what a joke i have to uninstall and reinstall the whole thing

gd, tl2+mods and d2+mods are all pretty good

if you havent played d2 with median xl you should give it a try. its probably the best "old school" arpg experience out there

same way a full suit of plate armour can plop out of a crab you roasted to death while it was frozen.

> using steam in 2017

who's your waifu, /lolg/
mine's Camille

>using steam for PoE
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

>options
free opinion discarded

I think Crystal Maiden is pretty cute

Yeah I'll definitely check it out. Last time I played modded d2 it was just with a ladder mod so I could use ladder runewords.
Does it have boosted droprates or will I struggle with ssf?
I know median XL changes tons of skills so I should probably relook at the trees and see if there are any new builds I can try out. The only thing that really annoyed me in d2 was monster resists that could totally negate an elemental type attack unless you had a merc or item with -enemy resist that was rare and expensive af

i agree.

what the hell even happened to races? too much effort? not console kiddy friendly?

>options are bad, I want everyone to gimp their playstyle by being a stubborn bitch like me

low participation
on hold until they figure out asynchronous racing (so never)

hardly anyone participated

>racing
ah yes because it's so much fun playing the game over and over again from a1n hundreds of times

if you want boosted drop-rates (mainly for runes) and more viable builds for endgame while keeping the main game pretty much the same, try out Path of Diablo

>he never played HH races
most fun you can have on your feet, as Vagan would say

This is a game by autists for autists. Fuck off before I REEEEE you off for free m8.

why cant they just have a standing race league that doesn't care about when you start, but just keeps track of how long you've played?

Maybe they could just reset it every month or something and give out rewards for fastest clear times etc.

the problem with racing in the past was that you needed to be there exactly when it started to be competitive.

>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>f r e e

Light pen vinktars or added lightning damage better for howa dps

>This is a game by autists
Chris Wilson, Jonathan and Erik are all well-adjusted adults

sure, they're a bunch of nerds but that doesn't make them autistic, let alone on the level of the dwellers of this general

light pen obviously

>well-adjusted adults
Have you seen the shirts Chris wears? He's a high functioning autist if I ever saw one.

pen you absolute dingus. How is that even a question?

>obviously
It isn't obvious to a new player because it isn't like I can test that in my path of building program
baka

but you can

just simulate it with a custom accessory or jewel

learn the game mechanics?

penetration is a more multiplier to all of your lightning damage.

an insignificant amount of added lightning dmg is just that, insignificant.

for god's sake use your brain

Sorry I want to play the game and not sit reading the wiki all day. It took 1 second to answer my question.
Fuck off, faggots

for the guy who wanted the skeleton build: if you're retarded like me and go self cast (instead of CWC), then use a Queen's escape.
Build is LL so Shav's is given, slap on some auras. You'll definitely want to have an enchanted helmet for additional summoned skeletons
I use a poison support because double dip meme, works so far good enough that I don't see a reason to switch it out. rest is minion dmg -melee dmg -splash. 6th would be either added chaos or empower, maybe vaal skeletons even.

Tree is something like this: pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAA18DeIRUBUnFy8YVhpsGyUc3B0UIvQo-ipTKpgvbzLRNblFR0ZxSI5JUUmxS65Ms1XWV8lakVxrX7Bk52h0aqxr22wLbRlvnnC7fRh_xoCkgseDCYRIhMWFYIhAjLGPGo9Gj_qQM5Mnm4qboZu1na6hL6aspwinK6h9qsSycLQMuJO-T76Kv5fBxcNtyT3KSsrTzLzQH9OP0_vXz9kL2RPZW9pi34rpAuq66-7sGOyD7IrviO_r8NXyHvfB99f5N_no-oD60g==

fill most (if not all) jewels slots with army of bones. take a few mana nodes because self cast skeletons means gulping all day. If you use presence of chayula you might as well take the mana/life nodes near witch start or %rmana egen/life near templar. ZO + Stone golem help for survival. Next focus would be aura nodes near ranger/more jewel slots. I used a guardian as well but he kept dying in Uul-netol breaches so I was too lazy to replace him.

you can level with tabula + the 5L setup and slap vaal skeletons as 6th links, works good enough. Might be even worth keeping for breaches. As of now, surviving them is not a problem, but the clear rate is somewhat fluctuating. Still not HC viable desu.

tl;dr fuck self cast go for CWC with united in dream

it took you more time to post the question and wait for the answer than you looking on the wiki or USING YOUR BRAIN

not really took 1 second to type and I can continue mapping

neck yourself retard

how do you clear maps with that shit? do you have to stand there casting skellys on every pack, or does queens escape let skellys move between packs efficiently?

ahahahaha
voll's devotion broken by 2.5.2

great work GGG

i can't believe he typed up that post about a skeleton build

autism

Did the new update make everything look fucking blurry in dx11?

for some people yeah

I thought it was my own eyes. That is good to know

Darkscorn is like having 6.25 endurance charges all the time as CI, I wonder why no one is using it

i use it for lab in a swap with soul strike

ez traps

How did they break it?

>solo'd Uul-Netol
fuck yeah
i didnt believe in myself
but i did it

we don't know

endurance charges not getting consumed or something or other
i dont know
youll see it on reddit in a few minutes probably

steyox i need you to suck my dick

Alright who did this

i've seen that guy talking in 5055

he's legitimately mentally ill

will the non-binary gender choices be ready for the console launch?

It is but an act

me on the left ;)

>patch fucked AMD driver users even more

really

that's what you get for using an inferior product

which uul-netol items are worth blessing

>amd: used in ps4 and xb1
>inferior

pick one

>summon two or three times
>pop a bone offering
>move on to next pack, repeat
they're fast enough if other packs are nearby to clear them out as well. Still, you are at the mercy of the retarded skeleton AI so you often have to extra summon for rares. Still, with Haste + bone offering +necro aura bonus I get like .35 Skeleton cast time and move fairly fast around. But you certainly won't reach clear speed of meta builds if that's what you're looking for, that's for sure. As I said, it's more of a retarded/silly build.

I'm picking both because consoles are inferior

LOL ps4 and xb1 nice man

consoles are a more refined gaming platform for discerning customers. pc gaming is an ad-hoc experience that only appeals those who never knew any better

also desu the main reason I did this build is because witch using a 2h sword looks nifty.

the ones you need for your challenge

>Trap Damage nodes affect the downhill poison and bleed from ascendancy because it originated from a trap
really activates my almonds

literally none of them

>Played PoE solo without trading because it has no single player offline mode
>Just learned that they intended for it to be a multiplayer experience in the first place
???
it's not a hard game why would they say you should play in parties

>tfw no offline ssf mode with boosted drop rates

Just play Diablo 3

>offline arpgs

nerds

i said PoE wasn't hard, not that i wanted to play an easy game, lol

>implying poe isn't a singleplayer game with multiplayer trading
offline with booosted droprates just removes the middle man baka

can i play it offline

i like trading

it's fun to get a nice item you know you can sell and turn into something nice for your character

okay now i see why you want boosted drop rates

There is literally zero reason why items should even exist

Everything should be 100% skill based, not item based

But like 99% of the items you get in this game are shit besides some uniqes at the start of a league. You basically just farm maps picking up currency/6 sockets and misc stuff that sells for not very much and buy what you want. It's the same thing every league

Just play Diablo 3

there are multiple genres where items have no impact on your gameplay, please pick one of those instead of insisting that an rpg take on that feature

but the itemization in d3 is boring and so are the skills