Why are niggers so stupid, Veeky Forums?

Why are niggers so stupid, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

humanbiologicaldiversity.com/#IQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_science_and_technology_in_Africa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Blacks are stupid. What else is new.

humanbiologicaldiversity.com/#IQ

reminder

steaming pile of hot garbage: the post

ok, they do shit like this in brazil/vietnam

its used more often as a loan method with people they trust, I forget their name for it.

its great way for the communitiy of poor people to come up with 'bail money' quickly

Found the /pol/ fag

/pol/ is worse than the Summer swarm of teenagers that inflicts all boards

Cick off back to your safespace and fat blue haired gender neutral gf

You're basically describing the pic that you called a shitpost

And you can't realize that. Similar to blacks that can't realize their actions affect others.

Why is that stupid ? it's called a tontine, it's a form of loan.

Oh my bad, you just wanted to be edgy. Sorry /pol/, nevermind.

/pol/ here.
Although I don't understand what the person in the picture is saying, don't group all of us with this faggot who posts this shit on a board like this.

Thats not a tontine senpai.

>making fun of somebody with a genetic disadvantage

Not funny guys

What's the link to your blog my dude

You are my favorite poster on here, next to Chink

Alright, explain to us in a non-/pol/ way:
Why are blacks so stupid?
Why are they so violent?
Why do they consistently fail at everything, not only on an individual level, but as an entire race ("ethnicity", before you get triggered again)?

()
Yeah, I wouldn't post that here either. But then instead of just ignoring it, these faggots turn up and whine about "containment boards", compare people who call out the obvious over-saturation of jews in positions of influence and so on, to furries and other degenerates imposing their sexual fantasy on the world.

Reminder that Veeky Forums only exists as a containment board for the people so fucking gullible that they bought into the cryptocoin trend so hard that they started shilling it incessantly in every place they went. Every day, you'd have dozens of cryptocoin, MLM/pyramid schemes and other shitposts on primarily /pol/ (surprise surprise, that's where you're from) and also on /g/ (who like to claim it, but is a low-traffic shit board nobody actually gives a fuck about), oh and every other board you'd go to: m-muh cryptocoin/scam of the week.

That's why Veeky Forums was created, to contain these gypsy-level scammers and the people retarded enough to follow it in the vain hope of turning their failed useless existances into something where they could stay a NEET forever. Maybe they wouldn't have to move out of mommy's basement if they shilled hard enough.

Protip: Every board is a containment board. That's why it's a board in the first place. It exists for the sole purpose of containing discussions, and limiting them to specific topics. /b/ is the only non-containment board, actually.

It's like mocking the retarded. Many pure black (african) nations have an IQ of ~70, that is to say that the AVERAGE person in one of these black-only nations, is on the verge of a light mental handicap according to our definitions of it.

>

>Go on nu-Veeky Forums
>Someone makes a joke thread that was common here 10 years ago
>Uses "nigger"
>Thread instantly derailed by Redditors because of hurt feelings

it has been discussed a million times

I am by no means a liberal, my views would trigger redditors who totally ignore the fact people have different genes and assume anyone who mentions it is an evil fascist boogeyman. However /pol/'s analysis is also flawed, no reasonable person is going to unironically march around going "herpdedoo niggerydiggerydoo" as we often see on Veeky Forums.

Both genetics and evironment play a role and once you factor out environment there is a lot of overlap. Black folks can fly planes and become doctors, there are plenty of blacks superior to whites.

In terms of more important things like beating the market average, race is barely a consideration. I chalk most things down to people being poor and uneducated.

Pretty accurate. Use a non-sanctioned word on a blue board, and the plebbitors go crazy. Soon you won't be able to say [nationality]-fag or anything, for fear of triggering some poor thing, giving it genital re-assignment clinic snip-snip flashbacks.

>no reasonable person is going to unironically march around going "herpdedoo niggerydiggerydoo" as we often see on Veeky Forums.
No, of course not. It's a way of communicating that developed because we find it fun for whatever reason. You speak as if /pol/ is one person. I'm for the slow subversion of ideas in the direction I want them, i.e. discussing and convincing people that you're right. If you give even a hint of neo-nazi bullshittery, your opinions are lost on most people.

Intelligence is the overwhelming genetic. It really explains itself by the fact that the human brain is more or less a really advanced machine. Blacks lack neanderthal admixture, which in turn means their brains are simply less advanced. They simply don't have the potential of a white, or asian. Asians are ~5 points smarter on average according to tests (NE-asians only, mind you, China, Korea and Japan - the rest are down there, literally and figuratively), but blacks are ~30 points lower.

>beating the market average
May I remind you that this is Veeky Forums? We only discuss how to get rich quick (part of cryptocoin/gambling/MLM etc), how to get a girlfriend, why do rich people [question that won't help you get rich] and various shitposts like this one. All you'll get with that question is "you can't beat the market average - t. totally legit millionaire".

Nobody said trading comes down to race. Just that blacks are stupid. That's it. It's a fact, wether one half-black guy becomes president (for example), it doesn't change the fact that they are less intelligent (and vastly so) as a race. Of course, there will always be outliers. But for a black to have 110 IQ, a criteria anyone posting here likely meets, is something extraordinary.

everyone look at this stupid nigger

East Asians are superior to whites in IQ, crime, obesity, health and finance. Whites are fucking obese savages compared to them. They don't try to shove that fact down your throat.
It's pretty fucking stupid to brag non stop about having a ten percent higher than average IQ. It's exponentially more retarded to brag when it's millions of people who are sort of related to you.

Whites also created Western Civilization pretty much.

The amount of White geniuses compared to every other race per capita is incredible.

What have Black people created?

How many black philosophers? How many black scientists? How many black inventors?

In fact, what has a black EVER INVENTED besides jenkem and pointed sticks?

You dumb retard
A tontine is only paid out when everyone else dies.

>it's called a tontine,
close.
it's a tanda

very similar ideas, except one of them requires everyone -1 to die.

>I'm too retarded to know what a confirmation bias is
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_science_and_technology_in_Africa

Name 3 African inventors or important inventions without using google.

>if I don't know about it it doesn't exist
Not surprised this is the kind of worldview you people have

I just asked you to name some without using google

You literally can't

Compared to naming inventions by White people, which you can be certain nearly everything you can think of was invented or pioneered by a White person.

I mean really. Name me 3 important African philosophers, 3 African inventors and 3 African scientists without the use of google.

uhh dude...what the fuck is a fury?

>moving goalposts this hard
toddle back to /pol/, retard.

What goalposts were moved?

The fact that you have to consult a wikipedia page to find out about some ancient shit Africans "created" says it all.

>The fact that you have to consult a wikipedia page to find out about some ancient shit Africans "created" says it all.
the fact that you can't check ID's says even more.

james andrews, david blackwell, neil degrasse tyson

But it's irrelevant because most western educators tend to focus on western people

lol fag.
go suck hitler's dick

What does this post have to do with Veeky Forums you necro?

Reading this post, I just can't

Are there idiots like you who genuinely sit around and believe Africa is inhabited by "clinically retarded people"? I mean you're trying to make a case for

Get out of your basement more, travel the world and meet people who will actually destroy all the stupid notions you read on a stupid imageboard, but you won't do that, you'll spend the rest of your life parroting these beliefs cause they're what make you feel comfortable.

Back to the trash board now:

>parts of my post got cut out

>Whites also created Western Civilization pretty much.

Why do you need to tack yourself on to the accomplishments of people you've never even met? What have you accomplished in your life? You're latching onto the accomplishments of people you aren't related to who died centuries ago to claim some semblance of superiority just cause you share the same skin tone? Do you not realize how pathetic that sounds?

That's a nicely constructed strawman

But we're discussing racial contributions to the world right now

>Reading this post, I just can't

>we're discussing racial contributions to the world right now
no we're not.
you're on Veeky Forums

discuss business and finance or gtfo

That's the topic of the thread.

You know you can hide threads you don't like right?

Seems like you're completely ignorant of the prevalence of non-African admixture in African Americans you would consider "black folks". Truth be told, there are capable people that 95% of people in Western countries would call "black" that are perhaps less than 50% African, descending mainly or in a large part from white, Jewish, east Asian, or Latino ancestors. In these mixed "blacks", the average IQ of their racial composition is always higher than that of a pure African, and those at the higher end of this bell curve are the "blacks" we see flying planes and performing neurosurgery. On the other hand, some tiny percentage of pure Africans are sometimes capable of performing a high-end job in a first world country, but this is extremely rare and these individuals are genetic outliers.

>we're discussing racial contributions to the world right now

Well there's a cesspool for that: And in any case, this whole "discussion" is based on a desire to want to feel important in spite of the shortcomings in your own life.

Do you think on your tombstone they'll put, "Here lies user, he was white and shared the same race as Isaac Newton"

>That's the topic of the thread
holy shit, you're right!

let's see if we can get this fucker deleted.

>Mods
>On Veeky Forums

you can just hide this thread and go post about pennystocks

No seriously, answer the question, do you think that's what they'll put on your grave?

>j-just hide the thread

No since I'm already here might as well indulge you, if you want a safespace where other morons will encourage and not challenge your stupidity then you know where to go.

>this stupid strawman

People can't value truth, accuracy, and an objective understanding of the world they inhabit for its own sake? You're on Veeky Forums surrounded by a bunch of spergs, so you shouldn't be surprised when you run into the sort of person that values accuracy and objectivity over conformity or protecting other peoples' delicate sensibilities.

>No seriously, answer the question, do you think that's what they'll put on your grave?

What does that have to do with the matter at hand? Do you have anything to say besides strawmen arguments and ad-hominems?

>for its own sake?

Except it isn't for its own sake, it's based on a desire to feel superior and look down on other people.

> over conformity or protecting other peoples' delicate sensibilities

Maybe you're just not getting it, how does self-inserting and tacking onto the achievements of Isaac Newton or the philosophical ramblings of Socrates achieve anything worthwhile? You're most likely not related to these men at all, they've been dead and rotting in the ground for centuries, but here you are, using their good names to assert superiority over other people cause you share the same race. You seriously can't see how stupid, shallow and demented that is?

No one's "self inserting", we're discussing how much of a detriment blacks are to society.

>Except it isn't for its own sake, it's based on a desire to feel superior and look down on other people.
I don't think you could project any harder right now.

>Maybe you're just not getting it, how does self-inserting and tacking onto the achievements of Isaac Newton or the philosophical ramblings of Socrates achieve anything worthwhile?
I never said anything about those guys. You're citing the content of your own projection, literally having a conversation with yourself but acting as if someone else is saying these things. You're acting as if you have a valid response to peoples' arguments ITT, but all you've done is project and toss out strawmen and ad-hominem, with subsequent posts only construing replies to your own arguments. I could toss a comparable ad-hom at you right now, but given the circumstances I think it's pretty valid: why are people of your opinion typically borderline mouthbreathers and always constituting the bottom of the barrel of any conversation you find yourselves in?

>No one's "self inserting"

The post I responded to initially was you self-inserting onto all those "great whites" who invented western civilization, self-inserting onto a bunch of dead people who will never know who you are and who you're not related to in the slightest.

This is why people keep telling punks like you just to head back to /pol/ you never want to discuss anything you leave your brainwashing cesspool once in awhile to try and get the easily dissuaded to start thinking in black and white like you do, it's the unfunniest practical joke ever

>The post I responded to initially was you self-inserting onto all those "great whites" who invented western civilization, self-inserting onto a bunch of dead people who will never know who you are and who you're not related to in the slightest.

How is pointing out that Blacks only take from society without giving "self inserting"?

>This is why people keep telling punks like you just to head back to /pol/ you never want to discuss anything

But we ARE discussing things. You are the one refusing to discuss anything.

You immediately resort to "WHAT HAVE U INVENTED, HUH? HUH? CHECKMATE WHITEBOIZ" in response to valid points. When we talk about race we're talking about averages, and people as a group, not individuals.

>projection

Learn what this word actually means, it's not like other buzzwords on this site where you can just plug it in anywhere and it works.

If you can't read then that's more things in your failed life that you need to work on, but the person I responded to was using the argument of "white people invented stuff therefore all white people are smart and not useless" which in and of itself is what projection actually is. You're projecting your insecurities onto actual successful people with your only tie to them being race, you don't even share familial ties, which is just sad.

Hopefully you learned something new today.

>was using the argument of "white people invented stuff therefore all white people are smart and not useless"

???

No one said that, or implied that. Stop creating men of straw.

>Hurr I already forgot my horrible posts

Which part of my post explicitly or implicitly states that "therefore all white people are smart and not useless"?

I said several things in that post.
Whites created Western civilization - this is true

There is an extraordinary amount of White geniuses compared to other races per capita - this is true

Then I pointed out the severe lack of black inventions, contributions to philosophy or science.

Which part of my post said any of the retarded strawmen you've brought up? Are you going to argue what I said or just create more men of straw?

Nope, you actually replied to me. There are IDs on this board and everything. You're telling me to learn to read and learn what words mean and other various standbys of dipshits with no self-awareness and you can't even figure out how to look at an ID and see who you're replying to? I also used the term correctly. You are projecting some stupid strawman about having a sad life and wanting to identify with great white men of antiquity onto me instead of confronting the content of my actual argument which you don't like or can't understand (probably both).

After your shameful display, I'd say you need to take a hard look at yourself and get your head on straight, but I'm beginning to suspect you have the IQ of a damp sponge, so I'm not going to bother. I don't think there's a point in telling you to step back and take a look at what a moron you've been because I seriously doubt you have the capacity to fix yourself.

Someone already shut your stupid argument down: Here let me pull a (you), maybe just maybe you'll be able to see how stupid you look to the typical human who doesn't spend hours a day on /pol/ getting their brains turned into mush

JJ Abrams created a good movie - this is true

M. Night Shmayalan created a bad movie - this is true

How many Indian movie directors are there? In fact how many indian directors have ever made any good movies? Do you know of any? I don't xD

The reason you don't know about African inventors/philosophers is cause you don't go you like to stick in your bubble of ignorance but once in awhile you like to make waves and try to make other people join you in your little bubble then mask it as you trying to engage in a debate. You're not interested in debate, you're interested in confirmation bias, a strong symptom of zealous extremist fanatics.

>Someone already shut your stupid argument down:

It's literally the origins of ancient tools and stuff.

How did that "shut down" anything?

>The reason you don't know about African inventors/philosophers is cause you don't go you like to stick in your bubble of ignorance but once in awhile you like to make waves and try to make other people join you in your little bubble then mask it as you trying to engage in a debate

You aren't able to name more than one or two.

Meanwhile if you think of pretty much any invention, odds are good that a white person has invented it.

>Nope, you actually replied to me.

I quite literally didn't, I find it astounding too that IDs exist on this board yet you can't see that this is where our interaction started, and it starts with *you* replying to my post to someone else. which makes me believe that you're either trolling or not pretending to be stupid, how ironic when you're the one coming from the position of superiority cause of your skin tone when you can't even follow or recall a thread string reply.

Your understanding of intelligence is very sophomoric and just stupid. I wouldn't be surprised if you had some pseudo-science images of skull shapes as evidence of IQ size, cause I've seen your caliber of people present those as facts too.

>Take a look back at yourself

I don't need to do that at all, I live my own life and make my own life decisions, you on the other hand need to feel better about your shambles of a life because you get to self-insert onto people who died centuries ago, who you never met at all, to feel better about yourself. That's what your entire life is about and that's what the entire septic tank of /pol/ is about.

What a sad existence.

>Meanwhile if you think of pretty much any invention, odds are good that a white person has invented it.

Okay you're right I give in. 99.9% of things I use were invented by a white person, what now? Where do we go from here? What does that have to do with you?

Think about how it would be if they weren't retarded. Do you really want a race of people who are smarter and have bigger dicks than you to exist

>Are there idiots like you who genuinely sit around and believe Africa is inhabited by "clinically retarded people"?
How's the white neighbourhood James? Sure it needs to be enriched by other cultures, because we are all equal after all.

Could you get any more predictable? You all love calling people sheep but everytime I waste my time on /pol/ bait it's like all you morons have your own pre-written script.

the IQ one always gets me.

we could have a japan-tier society without niggers.

without spics it would be better than japans.

Okay so we'd lose a lot of negative things.

But how many doctors or lawyers will we lose if blacks leave the US?

it's called a meme, this one in particular is based on an ironic representation of reality, which you refuse to recognize.

In my experience those unable to recognize nigger mental inferiority were themselves dumb, brainwashed or simply ignorant.

If those advocating exploration of black countries actually did so, would return with different opinions.

why haven't janitors taken this down yet?
i've had threads deleted for far less.

is there a bias perhaps?

shame on you ,for allowing this hateful childish ignorance to go on so long.

Stormniggers LMAO

Less than the number of rapists, thieves, and murders we would lose.

What does this have to do with business?

If you think they are stupid then profit from their stupidity. That would atleast be Veeky Forums related