/swgg/ Star Wars Games General

/swgg/ is not your personal tech/customer support forum. Google search before posting.

>For General SWTOR info and finding people to play with:
pastebin.com/Cp37vLab

Referral system is broken, ask politely in thread if you need a link.

>How do I setup Battlefront II?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

/swgg/ Guilds
Legio XVI Coruscantia - Tomb of Freedon Nadd (Imperial)

- Ebon Hawk (Imperial/RP/Memes)

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>KOTET Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=LbpDxrew4A0

SEARCH THE OLD THREAD, YOU KNOW IT TO BE TRUE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c6_vdYwMrEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for best girl.

So close.
youtu.be/c6_vdYwMrEc

first pub guild in the history of /swgg/

I'd join, but I don't like the empire enough to join a guild called .

DELET THIS

>he doesn't know about Dr Godera I'm SIS

Sounds like only banished to the shadowlands.

serverino?

to be fair, that was barely a guild

Who is best waifu and why is it Mandalor the avenger?

let's get this shit out of the way

Does anyone wanna make a Pub Harb guild?

That's a weird way of saying Vaylin

>being a necrophiliac

Pretty sure it's Darth Acina

>plethora of waifus in the game
>BW decided to keep 2 and one is a potato
God damn it BW

sit on my face

How to defeat staff sith in Jedi Academy? I can defeat any other enemy in 3 seconds flat, but with staff guys I spend over a minute and still can't will sometimes.

I agree

cheese it

>seconds flat

What are you talking about? What is cheese?

No no running won't help him

Nadia is cute!

CUTE!

Anyone have that list of flashpoints one can solo?

Solo Mode
The following flashpoints are available in Solo Mode at the indicated level. All solo mode Flashpoints can now be repeated as often as you’d like per day. The Flashpoints prior to Assault on Tython are available in solo mode for the first time!

Black Talon (Level 10)
Esseles (Level 10)
Boarding Party (Level 29)
Taral V (Level 29)
The Foundry (Level 29)
Maelstrom Prison (Level 29)
Directive 7 (Level 45)
Battle of Ilum (Level 48)
The False Emperor (Level 50)
Assault on Tython (Level 53)
Korriban Incursion (Level 53)
Manaan Research Facility (Level 53)
Legacy of the Rakata (Level 53)
Blood Hunt (Level 55)
Battle of Rishi (Level 55)

Meant things like cz-198 and war games, but thank you

Anyone on Progenitor who'd like to team up to do achievements n shit?

>achievements
that's an interesting euphemism

Can't do shit like world bosses on my own, m8.

Is this game worth playing for PvE?

FFXIV is slow as aids and WoW is just shit now.

Never touched the end game and level 50 from the exp event they had.

They can be pretty tough at Knight/Master difficulty.

Basically just don't fuck up. I think you can use the rolling attack on them? If you have a single saber I think the strong style works pretty good on them too. It's been a really long time since I played Academy. I know there are a few Reborn Masters in that game that can be really strong. Maybe you can try choking them out.

It depends how interested you are in endgame. The vanilla game is fun and can easily be played as a solo story experience. The multiplayer components throughout leveling are pretty standard stuff (Flashpoints/pvp).

Endgame right now is strange or bad for a few reasons: Firstly, you can only gear up through galactic command which is a separate thing you level up that gives you rng crates that have a chance for useful shit. They are attempting to mitigate the heavy rng of this by introducing a weird kind of convoluted currency system to give alternate ways to work towards gear through operations and pvp.

Secondly they haven't introduced substantial new endgame pve shit in like 2 years or something. If you've never played the stuff there is technically a solid amount of content there, but for lots of players it's just the same recycled content.

anyone here on Ebon Hawk?

Post characters!

>weird kind of convoluted currency system
it's literally just the unassembled tokens that existed up until 5.0 with a way for pvptards to get them

I concur with That is what I do now. Play this game as KOTOR3 first person shooter. I have a lot of fun doing this. I take my sweet time on each planet and do a bunch of side quests. It is a lot of fun if you enjoy the story and you don't have to deal with the cancer that is the general community. (That is impacting ALL MMO's unfortunately)

Making a new character atm.

>All these holostatues
>No plain old holocrons to act as trainers

Lawful good Consular who has an unrequited crush on Nadia

Is galactic command garrisons in disguise? Sounds like it.

not remotely
garrisons were a poor attempt at player housing

Glaring flaws aside, there were some thing I really liked about garrisons that others may have hated. A populated compound/military district of your favorite soldier types/artisans/waifus you controlled and "designed", as opposed to just a decorated house that you left empty most of the time. Limited customization and facebook gaming for progression was pretty awful though.

She cucks you for a black guy, Cmon Bioware

I won't touch Kira because I'm above NTRing any guy who my pupil might like.

I tried to hit it off with Lana in SoR but then she screws some Zakuulan townie and picks me up after two years when it turns out you need someone kinda strong to deal with other strong people.

Bioware loves cucking their male player-characters.

>believing Koch desperation
Figures you'd be that weak willed

I JUST SOLO'D STAR FORTRESS AND GOT ME MY DENZ

FUCK THAT WAS A CHALLENGE BUT I WHOOPED THAT NIGGA'S ASS

FUCKING HELL YEEEEAAAAHHHH I'M PUMPED

It's a shame it took this long for the game to make me feel like I actually achieved something.

Every time I click on SWTOR to open the launcher it never opens until after I've pressed it a dozen times then it shows up. Have admin rights to. Why the fuck is this thing so buggy?

Grats user

When are the fortresses available to do?

after kotfe ch9

Fuck everything is after chapter 9

Grats! If only we could have sexy time with her I would be in heaven.

She is awesome! I take her with me everywhere. She is my personal bodyguard.

>"There's no reason we can't enjoy working together."
>"I don't mix love and war."
What a shame, I mix them frequently.

could you imagine the female sperging if you made each more exclusive alien had bigger/better shaped tits and nicer ass. Humans are the F2P kind of flat and bland, sith fems have great jugs and a brazillian ass.

Fuck Malgus and his sith trickery of throwing me off the platform

I have played for 5 days now and come to realise that this game is just another grindy MMO like so many others. Every enemy has SO much hp it's ridiculous. At no point do you ever walk in to a mission zone and just wipe out lesser beings with the flick of a wrist, it feels like at all times even homeless people and basic guard droids have the same relative HP as armed guards and sith apprentices. At least in the original kotor games (and really, any credible RPG) you stopped fighting random mooks eventually because of the nil challenge they offered. This level scaling stuff is lame as fuck.

Let me explain something to you, so you better understand how I feel: On Dromund Kaas I fight Sith/darkside beasts, Sith apprentices and Mandalorian honour guards, these beings are now weaker than theoretically dirty peasants on Nar Shadaa. This makes NO sense. The plot of each character would have better internal consistency and believability if you had to move around the universe more frequently eventually piecing things together before returning to Dromund Kaas to fight these rightfully elite, high level enemies because that would make more sense and would allow a more varied and natural plot to develop.

Instead we get another blasé and dumb MMO shitfest where everything you do revolves around just grinding out a map and moving on. Typical of bioware, since ME1 it's just been nothing but disappointment.

I fucking hated that battle the first time I solo'd it.

Keeping my back to a wall did nothing. I finally managed it after I ran all the way off to the side and hunkered down in one of the corridors.

Same here, except I never get it to actually launch. Admin rights too

Was it ever determined if hk parts are randomly spawned?

What are some wrist items that look good with thexans robes? I'm struggling to find something that matches the gold accents

black ones unless you mean more ridiculous wrist things

Agreed 100%.

server?

pls. Is that guild above on harb?

No, it was a joke about the last thread. Though I'm sure if there's enough interest it could be one.

Replaying KotOR2 with the restoration mod laddos.

I'm down for pub harbinger

Keep me posted

Revan can do it too in the foundry. They both are making me appreciate range greater than 10 meters

>hurr durr elite mobs are weaker than standard/weak mobs because I said so

total retard

The user from yesterday was an inspiration. I finally got one of the hks

Gratz!

>Never given a single shit about Star wars always thought the movies were boring
>Played Beta of SWTOR but never played on launch thought the game was decent
>Finally sub last month and having a blast since WoW went to shit
>Actually enjoying the Star wars universe
Really amazed that this game bombed its insanely fun and the story is great.

what can solo non solo dungeons?

Reminder that the BHs space truck is the best ship

>want to play BH
>story after SoR feels awful as a non force user
Why even live

>just made a bounty hunter

p-p-pls this cant be true

>playing kotfe/kotet as a non-force user
i highly suggest you dont do kotet/kotef, just level up in a different way

Just do as I did - go in with an ego the size of the Empire itself.

"Fuck you. 1v1 me, m8!"
>"Weakling!"
>Valk throws me up against a rock
"Well? What are you waiting for? Finish it!"
>"I won't."
"THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT YOU PUNK ASS BITCH! DON'T STEP UP TO THIS OR YOU'LL GET YOUR ASS BEAT, FAGGOT!"

Didn't the game bomb cuz it was shit at the start?

any more walls like this?

cant you just be all for credits as a bounty hunter? Work for him as long as you get dosh

>working for a ghost/voice in your head
>that can't pay you
That's a bad business model. Smuggler isn't stupid enough to do that

I dunno man it just feels so wrong to get put in in such a highlight. Maybe i'm just a sub bitch but i feel like BH should be an important dude in the galaxy. But not having the emperor in yo mind n shit. Like just be there for the cash or the fight or mando shit

That or it was just a huge technical mess at the start. Which could probably be qualified as shit at the start.

Goddamn it server, get ds victory

Is there any reason to open crates in victory? Just gives a increased chance for purple and orange don't it?

nope

Then I'm a fucking idiot saving these packs.

It also gives you tokens for the vendors.

that's when you rank up, not when you open the crates

it was both. They managed it really poorly, was also no endgame content until a few months after release. They gave everyone 3 months free sub because so many people were quitting after the first month lol

So when was the legacy thing implemented?