/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Tentatively expect a beta in mid-March 2017

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61962/?
mediafire.com/file/x1hax1zl311nhx1/Ada & Friends.zip
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36147/?
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=320999400
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lizards are better than elves

lizards are worse than elves

Waifus and lore, living in harmony.

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing Nordic Jarls for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop magic attacks.

I've been living in Windhelm for all of my life, I moved to Solstheim for few months, years maybe. But I love my hold. Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening in Windhelm and in the rest of Skyrim. Like everywhere else.

But if you are a bit familiar with Ulfric, you should know he is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world. Since his takeover, Nordic economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for us and other holds of Skyrim. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Solstheim and the most fundamental elements of the ever-growing Legion). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if High Rock, or the Summerset Isles, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Windhelm took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the Telvanni? First off, the majority of Telvanni aren't refugees. Check that in the Imperial Library or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Skyrim-just look at the Forsworn. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these Dunmer people live here, don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

Why don't you love me, /tesg/?

elves are best

Black-Briar or Honningbrew?

Accidentally posted in the dead thread

Are there any mods that add a dungeon that's different every time you enter it?

Dark faces, neck seams, weird looking chars. AHHH why is it all fucking up. pls someone hep

You want a random generated dungeon?
I don't think that exist.

>friend has been trying to work on the Creation Kit for a bit on SSE
>went through tutorials
>is now messing with meshes to customize a companion
>is trying to get the Grace Darkling ponytail hood model on the mesh
>optimized the hood for SSE herself
>every time she tries to put the model on the mesh, CK crashes

She's looking over tutorials. Any advice to resolve this situation?

because youve been ruined

So I downloaded the Landlord mod. What city should I set up in? I am tempted to try and muscle in on Black-Briar or Silverblood turf but I don't know if it would be possible for me to actually have a chance in Oblivion of standing up to those two families.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61962/?

>typing up all this shit

Set up in Riften, I want to see Maven ravage your boipucci.

So, remind me why /tesg/ hates SFO? I'm looking at the screenshots and it looks alright.

the bye bye man

>thankful and giving
>literally write books about the satisfaction of mongrelizing one of the oldest Nordic cities

It's like if niggers were sentient enough to realize the burden they are to society.

By whom?

>the majority of Telvanni aren't refugees
yeah, they're asshole wizards who were almost entirely unaffected by the Red Year

Oh wow that actually exist.
Neato.

By Alice.

Thanks, user!

>Set up in Riften

I'm tempted. I should probably download Riften Thief Edition and see if I can purchase the businesses in the slums outside the city, so it'd make more sense. I'd have to try Dyndolod again though, since the slums are out in the main worldspace and my autism would be extremely triggered every time I saw them pop in.

>I want to see Maven ravage your boipucci.

A-user that's lewd!

Yeah its pretty cool.

no prob

Is it fine to use SOGS and Fair Skin Complexion together?

I just want my NPCs to look good, but fuck problems pop up eventually even though few seem fine.

>know that these types of waifus are supposed to be red flags
>make my dick diamonds anyway
Is there something wrong with me?

Girls like that talk a big line, but that all want daddy to hold them down and fuck them while telling them they're worthless.

No you just have shit taste

It's a very common ailment, most of /tesg/ has it.

Get an older version. Last one is pretty shit, creator added a lot of shitty flowers.

But there's a version of 2.5 with no grass, just the trees.

Okay, so I tried
>removed SKSE memory tweaks
>set AlignHeapAllocate=1
>set VideoMemorySizeMB=10240
Seemed okay at first, but crashed randomly inside a house after about 15 minutes of playtime.
Any other things I could try?

>it's a big tits with baby face character

I love everybody.
But if I catch you using Markarth as a dildo we're going to need to have a talk. The hard working people of Markarth don't need that.

What is he selling?
Also using your body to help him sell his goods is cheating, you should let him succeed or fail on his own.

Helping Ada run a small stand? Nothing better than two people working hard and selling the fruits of labor or an adventure.

Hey kid, Sacrosanct, or Better Vampires?

Ada looks like a blonde Kylo Ren there.

>EnaiSiaion mods
get the fuck out, cuck yuropoor liberal

You can hate the man, but he makes some good quality mods. Also, fuck liberals. Hail Trump.

>download Sacrosanct
>don't even play as a vampire nor have any desire to do so
LOCK ME UP

>What is he selling?
Freir's potions.

Nah she just cheering him up before going to sleep.

Hey guys do any of you know a good enb that works with the 10 series card? I keep getting this error createdxgifactory2 could not be located

Remove dxgi.dll

But...why?

Oh hey Freir since you're using my follower and all you might want to know that the mod has been updated. Serinal and Yvenn are both included in the new version.

mediafire.com/file/x1hax1zl311nhx1/Ada & Friends.zip

Also yeh if anyone else wants the update there it is. Yvenn is not a vampire but if you have Better Vampires or something you could vampirize him for maximum lore-friendliness. Also, Ada needs to be taught spells via EFF or he will just fistfight everything.

wont that just disable the enb entirely?

also what enb is that? It's butiful

No.

Follower when?

TKRE

Thanks m8

POTION SELLER
I WANT ONLY YOUR STRONGEST POTIONS
What's in them, what do they do?Also wish I saved the potion seller edit of this pic right now.

Never ever.

Ay yo, hold up, I thought Thief Edition just added some elevated shit and crates around the city.

I didn't realize it added slums.

I wonder if it plays well with Dawn of Riften.

No idea. Dynolod keeps bullying me so I've never downloaded it (because like I said, the slums are in the main world). Seems like a good mod tho.

>Dawn of Skyrim mods
kek
might just as well uninstall your game, m80

What's /tesg/'s go to NPC Overhaul

Sadly, if I recall, Thief Edition conflicts with Dawn of Riften. If it had an option for just exterior changes, it'd be golden.

Cause the interior changes it does are useless and shit.

It should be trivial to open the plugin in tes5edit and cut out the edits to the cells in the city.

Figured this would be easier to find, but anyone know of any kind of mod that adds some type of throwable item/bomb/whatever the fuck that all it does is makes noise to attract nearby NPCs to it?

Think empty magazines from metal gear solid games.

Being a dedicated thief with a strict no killing code is killing me when NPCs take 10 fucking years to turn their backs or move somewhere else. I need some distraction shit

Yo, did you get my email

Sneak Tools has noise-maker arrows.

Shoot an arrow past them at a wall. Same effect.

Or nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36147/?

They're weapons, but all you have to do is miss.

There are noise arrows in Sneak Tools iirc

Wait, this waifu was a guy the whole time? I've been seeing this character for a while now.

Yeah, I don't check that email much so thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Problem with sneak tools is while it has neat shit, it also revamps the sneak system itself, which I don't need. Not sure if I can get a light version of it with just the tools

use both, there's a patch for sacrosanct on the better vampires page - together they are far better then either on their own.

Yeah, it's a girl (male). If it isn't doesn't have giant tits or is a so kawaii special snowflake loli, it's a dude.

Cool, just checking. Like I said, no rush

Is there a good mod for randomizing npc body scales?

I had one that worked alright last time I played but I can't for the life of me remember the name and google isn't helping.

You appear to have fallen for my cunning trap

I need help.
I downloaded Cbbe and bodyslide and outfit studio
but when im in game and adjust the slides in cbbe the character doesnt change

>try to download the camera roll thingy for SKSE
>antivirus blocks the download

Great, because I fucked up and took on way too many requests at once.

>cunning trap
kek

How generic is my waifu (male)? I wanted to make an orc berserker type character.

Oh? That sounds deliciously overpowered. I love it.

>CBBE

>waifu (male)
uh

>tfw Synn is kill

Can't really be a (male) with massive tiddies, unless you know something I don't.

please help me im new to modding

There is a throw voice shout.

Also just shooting an arrow at a wall should work.

Also invisibility spells/potions also work.

Any way I can fix my npcs skins going all buggy?

I was being silly, but she does have a dick though.

>male
Explain further

Install your shit correctly.

Is it better if I contact you via tumblrz next time, if there's a next time?

Fair enough. And I'd say she looks fine. She has a strong orky jawline but still manages to look feminine, which is fitting from what I can tell of the character.

How well does the patch integrate Sacrosanct's normal vampires powers into the BV progression system? I've considered using, but it seems like it might be kind of shit and I haven't gotten around to trying it yet.

Yeah, cause I check tumblr for mods somewhat frequently.

Thank you. It's the vanilla orc preset 1 jawline moved slightly back for less underbite. Made a bunch of changes to the rest of the face though. Had to get rid of that caveman brow and flat orc nose.

ELDER SCROLLS SIX COMPLETE LEAKS:

1. TES VI will be released, most likely in the future. It's assumed to be coming out some time in the 21st century but nobody's sure.

2. The game is confirmed to have character, players will have to control (at least) one to progress in the game.

3. Graphics will be a little better than Skyrim, but still look five or so years behind what modern PC's are capable of.

4. Will not be released for the PSX or original X Box.

5. The player will be able to be damaged by being shot in the knee by an arrow, referencing the hottest meme associated with Skyrim.

6. The game world will contain rocks, grass, water, trees and even a sky.

7. The game will include a pause feature, to aid players who don't want to shut the game off to use the toilet.

7. The game is confirmed to have glitches.

8. Side missions have neither been confirmed nor denied to be in the game.

Fucking prove me wrong, I dare you.

Curious on this too. If its a shit patch, I rather just go with one or the other.

What kind of question is that? That's like choosing between Bud Light and Bull Falls.

Bullshit. What fucking game would have trees?

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=320999400

Seriously that shit refuses to download, can someone reupload it somewhere

Orc, so automatically shit.

What's the story behind him/her having a benis?