Hey

Hey.

How bad are they realy?

not at all

in practice, there's not much of a difference.

BE GONE EVIL CHEAP CARBOARD

literally fram tier dude

Mann fleece filter cartridge master race.

>Fram is super cheap
>is cheaply made
>perfect price point for old shitboxes and beaters
>people have a problem with this

I got one on my car a week ago and just want to know if I should change it early.
The local parts stores only had these and I was in a hurry.

this. I won't use FRAM on my brand new car, but for my pre 2000 shit? sure why not

Would they last a 10.000km intervall or should I change it ASAP on my 2009 DD?

So you can get a few more miles out of the engine maybe??!?!?!?!? ?

>How bad are they realy?
They are actually very good to excellent if they are true Frams. China makes counterfeit ones unfortunately and even reprints the packaging.

The Fram Ultra series of oil filters has the metal grid going in between the synthetic fabric pleats. This gives the fabric a lot of support and prevents holes forming when you have higher oil pressures and oil pressure spikes from EcoTec engines.

I donĀ“t have a ecotec and only a redular fram oil filter.
My engine is a 1KR-FE naturaly aspirated inline 3.

If he refers to the cars as "pre 2000 shit" he probably doesn't mean cars worth a lot of care. Shitboxes don't need top brands of anything to keep running smoothly. That's why they are shitboxes.

I use oem parts and wix filters and mobil 1 or Castrol edge full synthetic in my 01 civic.

Napa gold is $1.50 more in leaf land

Fram salesmen please go

Congrats

Ew gross! Cardboard!

ive used fram since i started driving 16 years ago. the grip is kind of a gimmick but i like it and never had a problem so will stick with it.

I literally just bought one of these.

Should I buy a new one? It's an old beater car but it's still fragile, being an MG

Just do a youtube search for fram comparison. They are junk. Any lower and the government would take them off the shelves.

Any lower what? Compression ratio?

quality you fucking nignog.

thanks user, now I know I wasted $8

Jesus I only bought one because it was like $2.50

it's for a special snowflake car and I bought it online so it's not bad

>muh cardboard

the filtering media isn't steel either and it seems to hold up