pic maybe related
will probably buy 14-15 model year

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_V5WGkRZQOU
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cummins

gmc it is

Serivce roads daily and GM's IFS will absolutely fuck shit up. Definitely would nit recommend. I prefer the Cummins for the 14-15 model year. If you can swing a new one the 17 SD is tits though. My personal choice would be a 3rd gen cummins on the cheap if it's a work rig like you suggest.

Wtf is a tidy tank?

you put it in your truck and use it to fuel up machinery that you don't take off the block/site

do you know what a block or a job site is? working at mcdons i can't imagine you know much of this
nah gotta be newish. too damn tired of fixing shit on a semi daily basis. thanks tho, i like the cummins too, will have a look

Why are you doing this with your own truck? Or are you buying for a business or the government?

The newest Ford F-Series Super Duty might be the safest. There's no crash test data on it from the IIHS yet, but the F150 is the safest truck in production right now.

cause getting to site is my problem, not my employers
>Safest
why would i care about that

Running the risk of you sperging out aggressively for no reason again, but why would it be considered normal in your field of work for the transportation of fuel to be your problem? It seems like asking an employee to use machinery (a truck) to move work related equipment (fuel) makes the aquisition of that machinery their problem. What else do you do on site other than refilling gas tanks?

Operating the vehicles on the jobsite

This. I'd never run my truck on the job and I've NEVER seen it done. If they want me to haul shit they need to provide a truck.

This is the companies problem. Sure, you might need 4x4 to get to the job site but carrying the fuel is their problem.

OP u a cuck

>IFS
>3500

Uhhhhhhhhhh

wagies gtfo

Because it reduces the chance of you getting an injury from a potential collision-- an injury that may takes months or years to heal with bi-weekly physical therapy, or an injury that may never heal, but still gives you problems for the rest of your life. You may lose a significant portion of your brain function, making something like eating and bathing, difficult. You may never be able to walk again.

You have a chance to prevent this. It's a chance you may live the rest of your life regretting that you didn't take.

duramax no question

>trying to correct someone without knowing what you're talking about
Uhhhhhhhhh

Carrying a slip tank is part of the "uniform" per se. That's the way she goes in the bush sometimes.

Have you ever been down a logging road? If you go off the edge of some of them you're fucked. The IIHS rating means dick all when you're rolling down a cliff.

>muh tough logging
wanna be rig pigs lol

if anything rigpigs are the wannabes

>working for a logging company
Kill yourself. Stop raping the countryside.

lel

The F350 is probably the best new diesel the ram isn't that reliable anymore. But do you really need a diesel how much do you gotta tow

Everyone I know with a Super Duty swears by them. The only Silverado deisel drivers I know (2 guys) turned them into mall crawlers and have never so much as hitched a trailer. Rams have a cultish following but I won't buy anything made by FCA, so there's my bias.

What are forged control arms and why does it have them?

>you're an actual retard

fuck off hippie

Ditto, company truck has the transfer tank and pipe rack.

>Where do you think the paper for your gender studies textbooks comes from?

>He says this while living in a wooden house sitting on a wooden chair and fucking his ass with a wooden dildo

I'm not a hippie. I would just rather look at trees than shitty neighborhoods filled with shit quality cookie cutter houses

>Being this delusional
Save the planet and kill yourself

The IIHS measures roof strength.

Here is the IIHS video comparing trucks.

youtu.be/_V5WGkRZQOU

>HURRR you don't know what a tidy tank is lol you office cuck

We call them transfer tanks in the heavy equipment world. Tidy Tank sounds like one of those British cockney rhyme things.

>>Oi mate bring the masturbate to the yard!
>Excuse me?
>>The wank, m8!
>What the fuck are you talking about?
>>WANK-TANK!
>>I don't understand you, you British cunt!
>Fuel tank!

You ever been down a regular road in a mountainous third world country? They'd make you American loggers piss your pants