pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Kh1.5, Re:Chain,358/2 Days Tips:
pastebin.com/tep0iyS4

Union, JP and NA Medal, Material Spreadsheets:pastebin.com/h0iYnMJt

Kingdom Hearts 3
youtube.com/watch?v=NKo4BgDnlfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yW1jcguknXA

Other News
khinsider.com/news/Expanded-Dengeki-Interview-with-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-7963
khinsider.com/news/View-Colour-Boards-for-the-Cancelled-Kingdom-Hearts-TV-Show-7976
twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/815769588302487552

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

kh13.com/news/xbox-one-logo-is-missing-from-kingdom-hearts-iii-website
youtube.com/watch?v=qs2kZYVciQo
youtube.com/watch?v=mw9s8XHIn10
youtube.com/watch?v=M2opwXK7sPc
youtube.com/watch?v=bSeBTxx-D7A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sora is a regular lion

Aqua is so cute in this pic! I wonder what she's thinking!

Thanks guys.
I really wanted to guilt now, but I will at least keep extra donald if it will allow me to reroll.

>m'lady

she's thinking "look at this fag posting this pic, i hope he kills himself"

That's rather rude.

next guilt campaign is probably in april lmao
just guilt it

>Why am I such F-tier waifu bait?

So on my TV the display for 0.2 stretches out a little more than it should. Its not like this for any other PS4 game I've played and I've noticed other people have this problem. Thanks square

ur welcom

She's the perfect waifu.

perfect for sucking dicks

good

Especialy mine, such a pretty face.

Especially*

nah she's down to suck everyone's dick but urs, sorry my guy

Noooo

>just guilt it
I wish. Gotta wait for weekend for 6* materials.

good god namine is tiny

How tall are these girls?

Well she's only like a week old.

Then explain Xion

Xion's appearance changes based on who's looking at her obviously.

That could actually cater to so many fetishes

Xion was created a week after Roxas and Namine were born. She's an outright newborn.

That's kinda hot

Dont start goin all SerbianFilm on us now, user

>Namine has a younger version model of herself
>Roxas doesn't
Fucking waifufag devs

>Xigbar sees Xion as Ventus
>He's surprisingly ok with the shota x shota scenes going on with "Ventus" and Roxas

Why doesn't Xehanort have 2 heartless and 2 nobodies? He removed his heart in the keyblade graveyard and then again later on in Ansem's lab, but everything was cool the first time around.

>come into thread to see if anyone is talking about potential worlds in kh3
>all talk about animu women sucking their dicks
au revoir

Because it's too late, user

I'm already half Xehanort

c u l8r fag

Anons know?

i would like to see Pirates of the Caribbean world again
new pirates movie is coming out in 2017

Because his heart hijacked Terra's body instead of being consumed by darkness, while his body was too old and frail to continue functioning for much longer (hence why he needed to possess Terra). If Master Xehanort created a Nobody after bodyjacking Terra, it wouldn't have survived for very long.

What's a good medal for Lux Plus?

strong aoe

iXion.

I actually regret getting her since the Woff are so much better, but at least I love her theme.

that's my best guess

I think Sora releasing his heart was a special case, right? Ansem SoD made some super special keyblade from the princess hearts that had the ability to release the darkness in a person's heart. Then in Ansem's lab they came up with a way of manufacturing emblem heartless that was used to make the organisation members. Outside those 2 special cases, the heart has to be consumed by darkness to create a heartless. Which admittedly raises questions about what exactly that means if Master Xehanort was somehow not consumed with darkness enough.

How old do you think they are?
8?

are u the fag who didn't have enough for kairi because u got ixion

every one in KH is tiny cloud is 5'8 go look it up
if you want to blame someone blame japan for being manlets

>I'm a bit taller than Aqua even though she's got those super long sexy legs

Yeah, compared to the heights established by the FF characters maybe. Jack Sparrow is a weird case too.

So the KH universe is nothing but manlets?

Its over bros. We lost.

kh13.com/news/xbox-one-logo-is-missing-from-kingdom-hearts-iii-website

But I already have ABII on her

I sure hope they cancel the xbone version. It's not like any of the retarded halo bros are going to buy it anyways.

No I've got both.

Why would they even release it on xbone?

that's what everyone said before the last guilt campaign

pretty much except if your Lexaeus

>buying a xbox to play KH
>buying an xbox to play a PS series
>buying an xbox when 2.8 and 1.5+2.5 remix are on PS4
>buying an xbox when every other game you would probably want to play is also on PS4

When have system choices ever made sense for Kingdom Hearts?

no dude it was obvious there would be something for major holidays like christmas/new years

valentine's day is not major, saint patrick's day is not major. there's nothing until easter or anniversary, in april

I stopped playing Unchained like 5 months ago. Is it still alive here? Did the gameplay get better with co op?

>Did the gameplay get better with co op?

user, I...

...am a full blown homosexual.

KH3 was announced at the beginning of the console generation, when nobody knew what consoles were going to sell and where they'd sell. At least from a JP perspective, an xbone port would 100% be a financial loss. The Xbone announcement was originally an insurance plan in case the PS4 failed, and now that it's evident that PS hasn't failed, KH is returning to its home console.

youtube.com/watch?v=qs2kZYVciQo

True, but still, why would anyone think they'd release KH3 when no xbox system even has the previous FinalMix versions hell, not even vanilla versions

W-what? Is not out yet?

pic related

No, it is. I just wanted to tell you that I am a full blown homosexual. see

Based Don Matrick killed the Xbox brand. He was our guy the whole time.

>1 360 was bought
lel

I bet that guy gets all the pussy he wants. A true madman.

Is this the best version of Dearly Beloved?

shit
forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=mw9s8XHIn10

>ywn be in a beach episode with the Kh girls and hook up with Aqua

I'm quite fond of X's Dearly Beloved.

youtube.com/watch?v=M2opwXK7sPc

Can someone explain to me why the fuck 2.8's countdown timer is labeled as 6 hours away in NA?
Don't tell me it's so that every timezone can get it because square released this in japan first.

358/2 Days is the best version.

That's probably when PSN updates.

But I already have it downloaded and I've played other pre-loaded games at midnight, why the hell is it like this.
Yazuka 0 and RE7 have unlock at midnight why is 2.8 different?

If the realm of darkness has no time, that explains why aqua doesn't age over essentially the entire series, but why was riku older after 1/com?

Ah. Well then I'm not sure sorry, that was my best guess.

He didn't live in the RoD, he did shit and jazz for DiZ

Because he wasn't in the realm of darkness since the beginning of CoM.

can u post the awoo one

Because Riku was teleported to Castle Oblivion by DiZ not long after he was trapped behind the Door to Darkness. Mickey eventually followed suit.

Also, the Realm of Darkness has some degree of time (otherwise, everything there would just be frozen forever, and Riku and Mickey would never have gotten out), it's just not in sync with the Realm of Light's time.

the Dream Drop Distance one has grown a lot on me, especially the reprise that plays in the end credits theme

youtube.com/watch?v=bSeBTxx-D7A

>awoo one
Im not sure what that is...

What are the KH girls' opinions on waifu pillows and guys that own them?

Who else got their copies of 2.8

I think getting 800 points in the Treasure Goggle minigame is the single most frustrating thing I've ever had to do in this entire franchise.

>single most frustrating thing I've ever had to do in this entire franchise.
Ice cream beat and kh1 level 1 run are worse

>KH girls
>girls on the internet
lel

The KH girls exist even less than Nobodies, but if they did exist and know about such things, they would find both to be simultaneously creepy and sad.

Girls don't like beta boys, especially weeaboos, they like alpha men.

Ice Cream Beat has literally, literally, literally nothing on HDDD's Treasure Goggles.

It's a completely different game from 3DDD. Now, Spirits run across the screen and you have to shoot the candy they want at them. Based on size, each Spirit is either 10, 20, or 30 points. Smaller Spirits are worth more.

But the size and number of Spirits that appear is basically completely fucking random.
The smallest Spirits move faster than your cursor, typically.
The hitboxes are vague at best.
The cursor cannot reach the edges of the screen.

So even when you get a great crowd of Spirits, good luck tossing the right candy at them when they overlap and you simply can't get to their hitbox, and when it feels like it should hit, it actually lands on the floor or gets a Spirit it just shouldn't have.

I can't believe they want 800 points from that, when Balloon is piss-easy at 200, and Water Barrel is mostly reasonable at 400.
The way they changed Water Barrel makes it kind of shitty for score chasing also.

Well I gotta do something to make up for her not being real.

Even if it's of them?

i was able to pick mine up at gaystop at 9:00pm for what it's worth

UNGA BUNGA ROCKSTOP