Lives in america

>lives in america
>doesn't own a v8

how to spot a cuck 101

What if I only have an i6, but it is a Cummins?

The Cummins straight six is God's greatest gift to the world.

Sorry about your micropenis

as long as its diesel you're good

>muh v8
trash, kys and make wsy for objectively the best truck ever made.

>anime car
sorry about your virginity

But I did have a V8

>be me
>previously a proud owner of a Chevy 454ss (a gift my dad gave me before he passed)
>ex gf suggests I get rid of the truck for a smaller car for her to drive with ease (toyota yaris)
>went with her suggestion
>2 months later we separated

I'm worst than a cuck

A cuck's cuck?

The cuckiest of cucks.

the cockiest cuckiest of a cucks cock

what the fuck truck cucked

I prefer plug-in hybrids and electric cars. They are much cheaper to run.

Spotted the GM fangirl

I prefer Tesla.

no

Yeah.

I think trucks are great but seriously what type of person laughs at these types of memes/this way of thinking? (Serious question).

That's starting to look like a GM product

You fucking sold a gift from your dad? And if that wasn't bad enough already, it was a badass truck too. And you did it for a girl. Christ, dude.

Wow. That's fucking rude

The quick answer is rednecks/hicks but the reality is they can't dream of affording modern diesel trucks. Memes like this are the domain of the flatbill bro "country" crowd.

>>went with her suggestion
months later we separated

Dont make these kinds of decisions before marriage. ffs

>Wow. That's fucking rude

Shut the fuck up, faggot.

Gtfo underage bus rider

I still regret it.

I got a smile out of it. Not a hearty chuckle, but at least 1.5/5.

You guys are probably pretentious fags who require "intellectual stimulation" to find something funny. Does 2deep4u highschool tier reddit comedy tickle your fancy more?

>Still regret it

You make it sound like something you should have gotten over and forgiven yourself for. Truth is that you're a cucked beta, probably either short, fat, baby faced, or all three and sold the only masculine thing about yourself to hold onto the only girl to give you attention. And you failed at even that.

I'll give you more truth. Asking you to sell the truck was what is called a shit test. Because you failed and bent over for her, she lost any remaining respect she had for you, lost attraction to you, and left. Do you think it's a coincidence she left you so soon?

Furthermore, your dead father is rolling in his grave dissapointed in you. He was probably a real bad ass to have bought and kept that truck. He probably gave it to you in hopes that it would spark some dormant part of him inside you so you could finally become a son instead of a secret. Instead you did the most wimpy limp wristed thing possible with it.

As an expectant father, kys. My worst nightmare would be to have you as a son.

>dismisses all other potentially great engine layouts and the potentially great cars they're in because of blind patriotism and group dynamics
Perfectly American alright.

Rude.

not at all. I just like funny crude shit.
>you're racist
>no I'm not. I pretend to like niggers every day.
Op's joke is just shit desu.

found the prius

except I"m guy. Found the flatbill poser.

that truck is ugly and doesn't have a v8
ha ha fag

That's not very nice.

>teehee

>butt hurt

>gf suggests I get rid of the truck for a smaller car for her to drive with ease (toyota yaris)
>2 months later we separated

bimpity bompity boo

>drives a v8 and brags about "muhh power"
how to spot a dicklet

prius found