google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

Noob? Read this:
Webms with sound
Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JdEVwIjpkSU
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfz1zJFToLpjuudibNQZlfC47TVY5ZVFqa0lSLFG9nwz9MXbA/viewform
strawpoll.me/12311439
strawpoll.me/12311507
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sv650

Cont. from last thread

So revised list
>ER-6
>Cb500
>Fz07
>SV650
>NTV650
>Honda Rebel (300 or 500)
>Suzuki 400

Ah, I thought you were suggesting it as something that probably wouldn't kill me but would be a bit beyond beginner.

Forgot to ask if he meant ER-5 or ER-6. Another user pointed out that there was a difference between the two.

Those posts were both me.

>Beyond beginner
It has officially 90hp, thought some americans report only having ~75 at the wheel
Mine was dynoed 3 years ago at 83, mostly stock, BUT After the engine map had a recall

I'd suggest it because it has an electronic throttle and the "beginner" map is super easy to learn
Problem is that:
>You're never gonna use said map because we're irresponsible hoons
>You seem to be american, so you'd never find a cheap one nor parts

ER-6 is also known ad the ninja 650 in America, it's a 650cc inline 2
The er5 was the older model and is 150cc smaller

I'm planning a euro tour, will stop for the night somewhere close to Calais, then continue on to Amsterdam, and then head east to Berlin to see friend, and then head back home. Still early days, any tips on finding cheap accommodation? Or just bring camping gear and find somewhere?

Also, I am scared of getting bombed, shot or run over by a truck.

Witnessed

Internet. Stick to camp sites, or youth hostels if you're a member and travelling on your own. Camping will be cheapest.
No danger of getting culturally enriched if you stay away from really large crowds in major cities, and even then chances are slim.
Why would you pick the worst part of Europe to tour though?

>Dealership wants $6100 OTD for 2016 CB500F

>Dealership wants $4700 OTD for 2015 CB500F

get a faster bike faggot

Se already gold you it's a shitty bike fampai

>buying beginner bikes new

man I am not having a good day lads. I couldn't get this stripped bolt out that I screwed into my battery by accident. It kept fucking electrocuting me and the only way I could access it was to break the plastics around it. then I used a dremel to cut as much of it off as i could but now the remainder is lodged inside the thread and I literally have no idea how to get it out.

i love how fucking SOFT the top part of the allen bolt is but the inner portion of the bolt itself is somehow rock hard that my drill bit cant penetrate at all

i hate my life

Ah, okay.

>never find on cheap or cheap parts
Yeah, that'd kinda kill it for me. I'd rather work on my own stuff so parts availability is something I consider.

>ER-5
Far as I can tell it seems to be a yuro thing only. But the Ninja 650 doesn't look too bad.

And yes, I'm American.

My first bike was used.

>Calais
Don't do it. I rode to Assen last summer, stayed the first night in Calais. Lots of very shady people hanging around in the streets at night, and it wasn't even a cheap hotel/area. I didn't feel safe leaving my bike overnight at all, so I ended up rolling it right outside my hotel window and moving a bunch of bins in front of it so I'd hear anybody moving it.

My advice would be to keep riding for another hour or so and cross the river into Nord, maybe stay in Dunkirk instead. There are loads of lovely places to camp near the coast, so it's worth picking somewhere rural outside the city and enjoying the peace and quiet.

Then why are you buying a shitty slow pigfat beginner bike?

If you disconnect the negative battery cable (at the battery or ground, which ever is most convenient) and place the end so it doesn't reconnect, you can work on the positive battery terminal without arcing.

Can't see your problem in pic related or I might be more useful.

If you have a powered drill you should be able to pick up a kit for removing stripped screws.

This one is even working on a bike.
youtube.com/watch?v=JdEVwIjpkSU

Fuck Calais, take a nice relaxing boat to the Netherlands.
What is your budget? I prefer to stay in hotels after long nights of riding, get some decent food. Makes it easier for me to leave early. But that is of course a bit more expensive.

Around what time do you plan to come and do you have so off-days in your planning?

Does anybody know if we have a rough destination in mind for SEM? I know it's northern Italy, but any idea roughly whereabouts?

Also, if there are any other britfags going, I was thinking about taking the route through Switzerland, rather than just France, any thoughts?

Why the fuck would you go near Calais?

Your motorcycle is a free ticket to the UK, those e̶c̶o̶n̶o̶m̶i̶c̶ ̶m̶i̶g̶r̶a̶n̶t̶s̶ poor refugees will try to take it from you while you are sleeping, possibly even ambushing you while you are at a stoplight.

Yep, it's decided now. We couldn't find a nice camping spot in NI so we're actually technically in Austria, but it's very close to the Swiss and Italian borders.

Because I'm not a retard whose going to go from a 250 to a liter bike?

Because I'm paying cash and if I get bored of going 110mph I'll trade it in for something better next year?

well if I get the job I'm looking for by then I guess my budget will allow a nice hotel, and at least a couple nights should be covered at my friend's place.

Oh, cool, Tyrol Province?

You could get an actual good 600 for less, new or used, and possibly sell it at a profit if you find a good deal and take care of it.

Yes.

Why so many bench racers on dbt?

Nice. I assume we're still planning the 29th July?

>/dbt/
>not Veeky Forums in general

To be fair lad, there are a few of us who do actually race/track when we're not having arguments about traps and obscure farming techniques.

Yeah, official start is on the 29th and we planned to leave on August the 1st. Should be fun. Not sure if CB 400 is going to send mails round, if not we should probably make a pastebin to link in the OP for a while.

sweet, I'll keep an eye out

>pretending to be a racer
That's as bad as airsoft people who think they're actually operators

just buy a used 600, dont be a dumbass

F Z 6
Z

I don't think the guy on craigslist selling me his used 600 is going to want half his payment with a trade in.

How do you know that?

Was going to get a CB500, but Veeky Forums is persuading me do otherwise. The FZ-07 looks amazing, but I don't want to be hunched over. Does it has as much torque as a Zero SR?

The fz07 is not hunched over at all, it's considered an upright bike. Idk about electric bikes, but the FZ is pretty fun to ride even below 5k rpm. Just go ride one at a dealership and see if you like it

The Zero SR makes 116 ft-lb, whereas the FZ-07 make 50. However, the FZ-07 has a higher top speed of between 125-130mph, while the Zero only hits between 95-102. I think the Yamaha is a few kilos lighter too, if that matters to you.

Heck if I know, I hardly know anything about bikes. I was asking to develop that list there.

Personally I'm going to give those first three (Ninja 650/ER-6, CB500, and Fz07) a try.

yeah that would be better actually to just take a ferry direct to Netherlands.

You also can only ride the ZERO SR for like 3 hours before you have to charge it for 6 hours.

>club
So not a full time race professional.
It's just a hobby for you, and that's ok. Just as long as you understand that

>get btfo
>b-but you aren't in motoGP so therefore my nobike opinion is just as good as yours!

topkek, feel free to stop posting at any time

lol nobike

So sad you kids "think" you're actually skilled at racing. I'm sorry you are not mature enough to understand the difference between a hobby and a profession. It truly is unfortunate

Well, obviously. If I was a paid professional, I probably wouldn't be looking for gratification on a Macanese bicycle forum.

All I said was that a number of people on /dbt/ do actually race, which is 100% true.

whats it like being a pretentious nobike trying to save his reputation on an anonymous image board?
I imagine it takes some form of brain damage for that to seem like a reasonable activity.

You're only made because I am in fact correct. Thank you for the blatant validation on that

dont bother with these limp wristed slowfags
bike cunts think putting on gimp leathers make them a racer, but they still get fukken rekt on the touge

i am not even one of the anons you were talking to, it must be brain damage though considering how confident you are in your ignorance.

Post bike, faggot

>being this buttblasted
Please stop trying to white Knight. It's sad, user

On a scale of 1-12 how old are you?

That's a hot topic tier bike

Help me touge king, i wanted to buying this FC, but the owner won't answer my offers. Give me the strenght

On a scale of faggot to nobike, where is yours?

Seriously though, that looks like a 13yr old goth girls bike

Ugly bike is better than nobike.

He needs those crutches for all the butt hurt he gets from the booiz.

Just wanted to hop in this thread to laugh at your bike. If you dropped the eye headlight gag it'd look pretty sweet though, I'm not autistic enough to shittalk every minor detail I can think of like this other guy whose still replying to you.

>says the girl who reads Ann rice books

Post your meme bike.

>nobikes shitposting

i want nobikes to leave

You should see yourself out kiddo

>implying that's my bike

you are leaking oil

H O N D A F A M
O
N
D
A
F
A
M

FUCKING CONFIRMED.

YOU STILL GOT TIME TO SIGN UP AND RESERVE YOUR COMFY HOMO FIRENDLY PITCH.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfz1zJFToLpjuudibNQZlfC47TVY5ZVFqa0lSLFG9nwz9MXbA/viewform

NO YOU DON'T NEED TO SIGN UP AGAIN IF YOU VOTED.

IMPORTANT POLLS

strawpoll.me/12311439
and
strawpoll.me/12311507

didnt someone die last time use did one of them?

ALWAYS.

That was the time before and he was on a grand European tour, it happened afterwards. What did happen was a comical series of minor accidents and breakdowns because the average bike on /dbt/ is more duck tape than motorcycle.

What happens if I sign up and then can't come?

It's water I just washed it.

Ok

SHIT
YES
GET HYPE

You're a super duper extra hyper homo and will be shunned on /dbt/
Kind of like WR, but without the memes.

Honda strong

I WILL GREATLY MULTIPLY THY SORROW AND THY CONCEPTION; IN SORROW THOU SHALT BRING FORTH CHILDREN.

I don't even have a job yet so I have no one to ask if I can take those days off. But I wanna come.

>no job
Like I said, just like WR.
Just NEET until after the meet, that way you have time.

If only I had a sister like him at least I'd have someone to console me.

>not having someone to PC you instead
mustard race 2bh

>Just cleaned my pinlock
>Managed not to scratch it or leave water spots
>Ride past a fucker burning garden waste
>Sneeze all over the damn thing

>PC
What?

>console

this fucking guy

>Dropped my bike once
>Bought new bar ends and new side fairing

The dealership is going to know
They are going to give me a horrible trade in price.

Penis crunch.

Find a better dealership or rub some dry dirt into the new parts. Mine gave me more for my part exchange because I had a shiny new front fender.

STOP BUYING AND SELLING THROUGH DEALERSHIPS OYU FUCKING LIBERAL RETARDS

MOTORCYLES ARE SOME OF THE SIMPLEST FUCKING MACHINES ON THE PAL INET JYO AHE OT BE A COMPELTE FUCKING IDIOT TO VOLUNTARILY PAY A DEALERSHIPS MARK UP FOR NO RFUCKIGN REASON AT ALL FYOU FUXKING RET ARDD REEEEEEEEEE