PayPal investments / investing via PayPal

I have around $40'000 lying in my PayPal account and want to invest it.

What kind of investments can I buy via PayPal?

There is no way I can buy stocks or ETFs, so I'm not sure what else I can do.

Domains, websites, online businesses?

Please don't suggest precious metals or cryptos.
I already have enough of those.

You should know carding is illegal and you will pay much more than what you earn

1) Withdraw from paypal
2) Transfer to your bank account
3) Invest
4) ???
5) Profit!

I am working as a freelancer and get paid via PP. No carding.

Yeah, sure. And IRS equivalent of my country will be all over my ass, wanting me to give up 35% or something. It needs to be done via PP directly. Fees will also be lower that way.

>35% tax on 40k

Use that money to flee your third world hell hole

That wasn't my question. Life is good here, I just need to know how to invest by PayPal -> Investment directly

Buy Rolexes or what? Because my wardrobe is full of shit from online stores already.

Alright, I'll give you a serious answer since you seem like a cool guy.

I would NOT invest in commodities (Rolexes, guns, whatever) because the market for commodities is demonstrably unpredictable for a serious investment.

Also, precious metals are a fool's errand and the time to make money with crypto was like 10+ years ago.

I would do one of the following:

Invest that money into a bank account overseas (Switzerland) so you can grow it via an IRA or something reasonable (real estate).

OR

Start a business and pay for your required commodities via paypal. That way you're converting your earnings into actual cash that the dothead IRS can't say dick about.
Where are you from, btw?

>Invest that money into a bank account overseas (Switzerland) so you can grow it via an IRA or something reasonable (real estate).

I had thought about that, but there is a problem. PayPal allows withdrawing only to bank accounts within the country you are national of.

So I can't withdraw to other countries at all. That makes this scheme impossible.

>Start a business and pay for your required commodities via paypal. That way you're converting your earnings into actual cash that the dothead IRS can't say dick about.

I do some of that actually, but I still have a net positive of money. I just keep buying luxury shit, but its getting old.

>Where are you from, btw?

Just some shitty 3rd world country, yet taxes here are hell.

>I had thought about that, but there is a problem. PayPal allows withdrawing only to bank accounts within the country you are national of.

Can't you just make a new paypal account in Switzerland and tranfser that money over into the new account?

>I do some of that actually, but I still have a net positive of money. I just keep buying luxury shit, but its getting old.

Buy something luxury for me :D

Seriously though, this can be done.

If you're not lying, buy me vanilla Arma 3 on Steam.

What freelancing do you do?

>Can't you just make a new paypal account in Switzerland and tranfser that money over into the new account?

Not really. Because I'm not a national of Switzerland.

It allows tying only to bank in country you are citizen of or where you have residential address in (I think they even check with invoices). Besides, I would have to pay for that expensive Swiss bank account.

>What freelancing do you do?
Web-dev.

why not cash out

stealth account?

>Please don't suggest precious metals or cryptos.
but converting it into spendable asset would allow you to do more than asking an anonymous internet forum what to buy ...

How big is your PP

If you can get bitcoin you can convert it to cash with bitcoinsuisse atm's, which are readily available atm's for bitcoin in Switzerland. If you aren't comfortable in withdrawing it all in cash you can meet with the company in person, check their website. After this you can open a foreign bank account, I would reccomend yougoing with the swiss postal bank, and manage your investments from there. It will cost you 25.-/month.

invest in me like 200 dollars for food is cool

Hi nd7LnXoQ
I found this year that the 20 years comeback of pokemon go made stupid products to sell huge.
Take the pokemon go aimer for instant, a fucking stupid peace of cutted plastic that sold for 25 30 and even 40 (!) USD . That guy made fortune..

You can do the same by next year, find a good memorabilia manufacture in south china (Shenzhen or Guangzhou are the ultimate choice) that can make your product fast as possible in big quantities and dominant the market a time (people will try to copy your success very fast)

I have something on my mind, well tell me what you think.

Invest it with me in real estate.

Get a Job instead posting here, useless scumbag

how anyone trusts paypal enough to leave 40k on an account with them is beyond me.

irs only looks at bank statements that clock over a transfer higher than 9,999 dollars (i.e.10k or more) and only if it looks like money laundering.

invest 5k into my web dev business
i can probably give you 20% interest on it in a few months

if you like doing business we can form a partnership and invest some real money.

>how anyone trusts paypal enough to leave 40k on an account with them is beyond me.

I have had great experience with them so far, don't understand what the fuss is about. I'm not selling anything, but my services though.

Also, that is why I'm asking, how do I invest this money properly.

They are not stupid. If you do many small transfers it is called smurfing or something and will get detected.

>stealth account?

No, my account. I don't know what you mean by "stealth account".

>If you can get bitcoin you can convert it to cash with bitcoinsuisse atm's, which are readily available atm's for bitcoin in Switzerland.

Too bad I don't live in Switzerland. Also, are those really legit? Sounds shady as hell.

Not a bad idea actually. What do you have in mind?

I would be ok with this if I knew you IRL and trusted you.

Trust is probably the biggest obstacle, I think the only way to deal with that is to give you information/learn about each other before making any real moves.

If you like what you see we can start small and go from there. I'm at a place right now where even smaller investments are a huge help.

Sorry, you sound like a scammer, buzz off.

You don't need to live in switzerland. Switzerland is not like your 3rd world country, if the atm's were in the slightest not legit they would be off the streets tomorrow. this is a country where a train being a minute late is a shock.

Do you buy your crypto with PayPal. If so how?

You can invest it in the 'buy me a new home fund'
The main goal is to buying me a new home haha.

Well nd7LnXoQ how can I contact you?

(Its WhLGRQrA)

I know people who will sell it to me via PayPal.

Sure, but in PayPal settings they ask for your bank account to be from country you reside in.

Buy these collectibles

Bump

Bump

yes they are not stupid, but smurfing tends to be in amounts in the hundreds of thousands of dollars over months if not years, not 40k. 3 or 4 transfers of less than 10k don't even shine a blip on the amount of cash most people work with in the massive market system in place. I regularly transfer that much around yearly between investment accounts and receive statements on their movements but they don't register for the IRS because the fraud that occurs that ruins lives tend to be much, much greater.

Still, believe what you want. Everyone has their own experience.

Which is why i'm recommending you to launder your money into a swiss bank account through bitcoin, after which you can then manage your investments. If you are in continental europe switzerland is max a day's bus ride away. This is what I did to launder my money and i come from turkey, what about you?

Throw your money into the Trump gimmick thing dude, thats the instant millionair button right there

>guns
>implying he can buy guns in his 3rd world shithole

If you want to invest $10,000 of it, and make 5% a month on it, forever, then email me:

[email protected]

This is for steady monthly returns, not for getting rich from it.

OP, your country sounds suspiciously like mine (Argentina, high taxes, IRS a bunch of dicks)

What we do here with paypal money is sell it via our local version of ebay, forums, facebokk, etc. You sell each dollar for a slightly bigger price than the current conversion rate. People usually sell 10, 25, 50 and 100 dollar "packs"

Then you buy dollars with your currency and invest that.

Any 3rd world country should be full of minecraft-buying, creditcardless children whose only option to buy the latest meme game is buying paypal money online.

Hi hermano hispano

Could you expand on the reselling of these dollars? My current income is made thru Paypal as well and it would be great to take further advantage. What are some good websites to resell?

>I have had great experience with them so far, don't understand what the fuss is about.

There's bunch of horror stories out there about Paypal locking people's accounts for suspected fraud despite having no evidence. They won't even help customers to resolve the issue.

doubling gp, have 30 mill
>no scamerino

everything on this thread is fucking illegal

How so?

>There's bunch of horror stories out there about Paypal locking people's accounts for suspected fraud despite having no evidence. They won't even help customers to resolve the issue.

They unlock funds after some while, also I have thankfully never encountered this. Maybe because I am selling my service to one client all the time and not doing mass transactions.

No scam ?

OP must be an Indian he seems pussy af and wouldn't give out any real info typical Hindu

Op, any advices how ro get into freelance webdev (I already know htnl css js php jquery) ? Where to advertise? How much to take for website?

I was the one asking questions. What info should I give out?

Bump

You can buy bitcoin, transfer to kraken and swap for USD, GBP, among other currencies and directly deposit into a bank account (I'm not sure how many countries' bank accounts are available).

Otherwise, do what previous user said and sell PayPal money for cash and pay living expenses with it.

Cont.

Aren't you allocated x amount of money to be gifted to you, tax-free? You could slowly pour it into your account after converting to cash.

>You can buy bitcoin, transfer to kraken and swap for USD, GBP, among other currencies and directly deposit into a bank account (I'm not sure how many countries' bank accounts are available).

So I will lose a lot on fees and in the end still have to transfer to my bank account (I could do it from PayPal in the first place) - what is the point?

Also, nobody uses PayPal in my country, so I can't sell PayPal money for cash.

You can send all the money to my PayPal in America and I will withdraw it when it gets here and mail you back a box of cash. No foolin'.

everyone's a scammer, I'm just honest about it. I want investors and you want to invest. whats the problem?

The problem is I want to gain not lose money. A little problem there.

you cant gain money (at least not a lot) if you want to be safe 100%. go buy some index funds if you want that. if you want to make real money you have to invest properly.

He literally wants to invest in index funds lol. Just without being taxed on his earnings.

I know you said you have enough crypto but do you have any Monero? Take full advantage of having friends that will trade you crypto for paypal.

By the same token if they're willing to give you bitcoin for paypal maybe they could do an international bank transfer to an offshore brokerage account for you.

If not your friends then maybe someone you can trust who has low taxes. You could do it bit by bit so no one can take all the money and run but international bank transfers are expensive.

>I know you said you have enough crypto but do you have any Monero?

Yep, I do have Monero. It is in my Crypto portfolio.

I hold BTC, ETH, XMR.

>you cant gain money (at least not a lot) if you want to be safe 100%. go buy some index funds if you want that.

Yeah, dude, I bought index funds as well.

My business is making me money.

I'd be really ok investing in startup or something, but only if I knew the people personally, so I know whom to send hired guns to if my money disappears.

>By the same token if they're willing to give you bitcoin for paypal maybe they could do an international bank transfer to an offshore brokerage account for you.

Good thinking. Hadn't thought of this. I don't want to use this person too much though and asking to transfer funds to offshore bank might be too much for him, since he is a US citizen.

Is there an info pic on carding?