RUST GENERAL - /rg/

we have jews edition #6

Where can I get this game?:
store.steampowered.com/app/252490/

Where do you guys play?
Servers:
>oslo10.spillvert.no:28225

>How can I connect to the server?
Press F1 to open the console while in the menu and type in "connect oslo10.spillvert.no:28225" without the quotation marks ("").

Community Update:
playrust.com/community-update-119/

Devblog:
playrust.com/devblog-144/

Wiki:
rust.wikia.com/wiki/Rust_Wiki

Before asking questions, read the Pastebin:
>pastebin.com/8Vczx9xB (embed)
If your answer is not in the Pastebin, feel free to ask it inside of the thread or in the discord.

Join the discord group!
discord.gg/7p5UQJz

When's the next update? whenisupdate.com/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

playrust.com/community-update-120/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good night bump

game is trash

The 'Friendly' Jews have arrived

bump

Bump for survival

How do you change the map for a dedicated singleplayer/local server? The thing how you download Rust Dedicated and steamCMD? It's not an actual online server but I want to change the map to Hapis

rip the general

Maybe we should switch to bigger server?
This one is fine but with low numbers it gets boring to just farm shit and get 1 fight per day.

This is what it's become sadly.

We could find a decently populated server and just meme on people as a Veeky Forums clan.

Well thats what i thought i really dont mind this server were playin on currently but im getting bored and people will also get bored.

I've always had the most fun on weekly wipe cycles. In bi-weekly wipes it seems like the population drops in the second week and all you've got left are the lifers shooting nakeds from their rooftops. On the other hand I do enjoy what basically ends up being Minecraft with dicks hanging out.

I guess it just depends. I personally would enjoy getting a few people together on a more populated server. Power in numbers, after all.

no one knows how to do this?

Well i would rather fuck shit up with bows in wooden armors than shot bears and wolf with rocket launchers but its me :^)

If we're gonna go and move to a new server, what server? Are we gonna have a group discord chat?

One Rule - Dont Be A Dick-1/19 (192.223.29.135:28015)

That's my main goto server. Thursdays are usually packed and things will stay lively into the weekend. By Monday it drops into the 30s. It's a weekly wipe schedule.

There are two dominating clans though, but I rather like the added difficulty of staying under the radar with them.

tl;dr local server, testing, perhaps new shit, some more advertising and grow some balls.

Set up a local server for some testing now. Here i will be testing plugins i might see use for in the server.

I got my eye on a list of plugins for now, but i want it to run smoothly and properly configured before i eventually add things to the server.

Please remember that i might not anything at all if i don't see a proper way to have it running.

If you guys find it boring with the current population then too bad for you. We're less than a week old and have already peaked twenty. This is actually very good.
BUT twenty isn't enough, i'm gonna make proper advertisement posts and post them around and see if we get some more people.

For those interested in more action. Get out of your safe honeycombed base surronded by turrets or whatever. Do something simple, bring a shotgun or a semipistol outside your "safezone". Kill anything with a pulse. Get some hostility in there. Make people nervous about going out. You won't get any action by hugging your boltie on top of a tower.

Good night /rg/
-Happiness

>Tfw Happi recognises the effort in CA's base and the autistic roof camping
What a time to be alive lads

Keep the dream alive, Happi.

Cant wait to raid all of yoU!

One days work made this base. Minimum 12 c4 to get in assuming target goes through maze correct way, and doesn't step on a landmine. Also have a mining quarry off screen

Bump

>12 c4
That's nothing lol, and that's implying they won't find a way in trough the roof while boosting eachother

>Wood
I'll just bring a flamethrower

bump

Bbump

>Wood walls

Bump

Don't mess with my autism

>Tfw no memes

Bump for C4

Bump for slow day :(

Bump for more c4

Bump for rifle bodies

Bump

What you doing, tenyaa?

Tenya has been doing this since hit man hasn't come on.

In hitman's house? the absolute madman

I'm half expecting hit man to come online and throw cleavers at the jews

>wrong community update in the OP
1 job
playrust.com/community-update-120/

bmp

Ded game

>Nobody to live with

Fuck sake I don't want to build my own home, I just want to collect and hoard stuff like an autist. Someone take me in.

Camp autism jr.

Right lads, I DC'd at the top of the lighthouse if you cunts want to steal my shit.

pre-gym bump

I'll be roaming when I get back.

Also, I can't craft skins, what gives? I validated my files, all is well.

games bugged

bump

BUMP

where is camp autism

desert

Follow the reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee shouting

Bump for auf is a fag

Bump for drama has begun

Bump because I got woken up for nonsense

bump because i am willing to train people but rather kill them instead :^)

Is this new or have i always missed it when browsing vg?

It's a revival, my dude. A lot of people play, and used to play legacy. It died out obviously, so we're trying to bring it back with Happi providing the server.

Bump because friendly jew

nakeds out of the courtyard

server literally started today. Wont be a few days till someone has 12 c4.

today expanding the maze to get in to our base and replacing all doors with armored.

server started like 4-5 days ago

not talking about the Veeky Forums server because >playing with Veeky Forums

>2017
>meme arrows

Whats wrong with playing with Veeky Forums?

Last time I joined a Veeky Forums clan/group it was for OSRS and the clan chat was just people ERPing and everyone had furry usernames.

So I haven't bothered to join Veeky Forums clans/servers since

Well I for one will kos anyone declaring themselves a furfag.

Bump because nothing to do while crafting

Poor boars spawned near turret

managed to get enough stone to put stone walls around the wood wall sections. got enough gears to replace five doors with armoured doors.

>He still uses wooden walls

I had 20k wood from a raid and my furnaces were still full may aswell put something up to scare fof the newfags lul

What is currently the best solo/duo base design? Much preferably something that isn't huge, over 2 stories. or one of those youtuber meme bases 'BEST base 2016 ""UNRAIDABLE""' with 200k+ views

I just want to prevent random niggers and stray groups of people with guns from fucking with my base or getting raided by some gook overnight. Something I can safely store resources, tools and basic weaponry in. Nothing high-end.

What design should I go for that doesn't scream "come raid me"?

Bump for botched raids

It looks good but what even is that though? Any full pictures or design schematics?

Bump for Rik. Hang in there, lil buddy.

>guy raids me
>c4 through the stone layer
>armoured walls immediately after
>they give up

lul

>you actually made armored walls

are you fucking autistic

when you have 2 mining quarries pumping out rare metal, you have to do something with that 3 chests full of rare metal

That's fairly straightforward

anyone playing on the server?

yes

bump for can't off the auf

is there a worse community then the faggots that play rust

Veeky Forums

Your community

Daily reminder that raiding isn't allowed

Bump for auf is getting fucked

Bump for raids soon

Thank you Mr. Trader Jew

PSA: Make sure to properly place your walls and doorways! There is an option to rotate walls, provided that you have a TC with authorization and a wooden hammer. Don't be the guy that gets pickaxe raided because you left a bunch of softside stone walls exposed!

Forgot to mention, this goes for window walls as well.