Is this

a gud car? Asking about reliability, insurance and overall driveablity.

It's the fucking best car

Yes. M135i is a close second.

t. Brit/o/

This one looks cute

yeah
with a few mods it's a very decent rally car believe it or not

how much to import one of these to the states?

I have no idea, bro. I liv in UK. With their current price range (300-600 pounds on average) the shipping cost would be higher than the car itself.

should I get a Micra with 66k miles for 550 squid or a bugeyed Prelude with 100k miles for 1000 squid?

i totally wish they had em here cause those things looks fucking great.

Hard to say without first seeing or driving the cars in question. But I would go for Micra as it is bound to have far less misuse than Prelude which always might have been driven by some young punk without any grace to the engine or suspension.

The best little car I have driven, the later models are shit though, too much influence from Renault, its basically a clio.

Reliability wise, mostly only coil packs go wrong on the engine and the front of the chassis that holds the radiators in behind the bumper is very prone to rust.

The F1000/J1000 regulations call for them to be pretty much stock (minus safety equipment) and they're awesome little competitive machines

Pre-facelift is cuter anyway

It's literally the #1 beginner's car

Simple, never breaks down, and somehow practical despite its size.

The 1L engine makes like 50hp or some retarded shit, but despite the complete lack of power it;s still fun to drive.

Thanks for the insight, especially this one about rust, first thing to check for in UK's rainy weather all the year. Well beginner's or not, having moved to UK recently this might actually be my first car despite being a driver for many years due to fucking outrageous insurance costs for any regular car. You won't believe how much a Miata would be for me to insure.

How is it in the engine compartment? Lots of space, easy access to stuff without using a lift? I do a lot of stuff myself on a car to save up on mechanic's fee and because I like working on cars especially older ones as there are not so many fucking electronics. How does it compare to Toyota Corolla '92 EE90? I loved her for so much space inside the engine bay.

Its nissan when they were still good, everything is well organised and compact.

I'm not familiar with corollas, but the engine bay is as well thought out as a Carina E, just not as big obviously.

Hey where'd you get them cars? The bottom of a cereal box?

Thanks, bro. I am familiar with Carina E. If it is similar in how well organized the things are then I am quite at peace.

Yeah, and you can use them as keychains too, bro! Who would have thought.

Starlet is 1Million times better than a Micra

This. My Starlet shits on these ugly fucking Micras.

>Same weight
>same economy
>same insurance group
>same performance

>million times better
>shits on

Are you sure you own a car because you type like a 12 year old.

protip dont reply to bait posted by sum1 who cant even afford a micra

>1.3
>same performance
>also doesn't even FUCKING DARE to mention reliability because any Starlet will outlive you and your grandchildren providing a virgin micra nigger like you will ever get any

SIDF PLS GO

>not joining the SIDF and recieving sweet sletbux

Just leave, kid. Adults are having a conversation here.

>micra thread
>adults

I like your humour, we should hang out.

Are these legal tender for black Will's bum services?

This only proves your age :^)

yes, yes, you should all buy K11s
>Muh shekels

touché

>Tommy kaira front grill and bumper
>impul rear wing
>nismo side spats
>carbon bonnet
>the tiniest TE37s ive ever seen

March a cute. A CUTE.

Is it possible to buy a facelift k11 and swap front with pre-facelift parts?
Very few pre-facelift models here on sale, plus they are quite old

MICRA A CUTEST AND BEST

K11 looks to girly for me.

I prefer the K10

I mean, come the fuck on.

There were even fucking HEADLIGHT WIPERS as option available.

They are cool but unfortunately too old, plus they look like average 85 shitbox, when k11 I has quite a unique look

of course the US version had to be uglified before reaching the US market.

yeah, well, matter of taste like so often.

the K11 also seemed smaller than the K10. I drove both

How about the parts availability now for k10? This is the only thing that would make me not buy k10 nowadays as I would be afraid that one day I would just have to write this car off, because of no part being available.

YOO is that your ride?

I park behind a 1993 Micra and it still looks like the day it came of of the factory, a dd which is completely immaculate.
Must have been a good batch of steel or something.

I wonder what her mileage might be.

>Laugh it up Fonzie.

this guy is right in that the shipping costs will be more than the car itself, but the car will be cheap. you can get the 91's and below delivered for 3-4k.

but you are buying it pretty much sight unseen and trusting some shady chinks to box it up and ship it to you.

you know i wouldn't even mind getting the newer micra. looks fun to drive, subcompact, and 3 door hatch. of course the states doesn't have it available cause fuck having a fun car but canada can have it.

Then if Canada has this car, why not importing it from Canada instead? I am sure it would be both easier in terms of paperwork and way cheaper. Actually you could just take a plane and return by your newly bought Micra home.

once i have the money i'll actually consider it but right now gotta find a job before anything.

We'll see

Two guys I know is taking this one all the way from Norway to Mongolia, with the goal of partaking in the Mongol Rally before driving back to Norway

Next time I'll have a look.
I'll try not to get spotted.

Awesome, bro.
Well, I have no doubts it will reach Mongolia and back, but taking part in a rally along the way would take its toll on the car so... I hope they have a van with parts with them or so.

>the K11 is literally the only good thing to come out of my city
>but we also produce the [spoiler]Juke[/spoiler]
I'm so sorry

Newcastle? That place is fucking plagued with jukes.

Sunderland, we have a fucking huge Nissan factory.

Hah, I knew it.

t.living in Sunderland