>[Rerun: Prison Tower's Howling Demon of Vengeance]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/ezqrc6/
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170125.php#nav

>[King Hassan Limited Pickup]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/jx9iij/

>News
- youtube.com/watch?v=WaUHCxrWXRo
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Upcoming animation update for remaining F/SN Servants
- Half AP main story missions on the 25th
- FGO PS4 VR in development: news.fate-go.jp/2017/rswcrc/

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon and General Profiles Translation
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

She's a big girl

Name one (1) enemy in Fate that someone else can beat but full power Arturia can't

you literally can't

>Liz saved everyone because she is so retarded she is unpredictable

How does this make you feel?

I like Fate

uU
Uu

World hunger.

>Ctrl f "8" faggot

Goetia.

Alter Mata Hari when

8th for bullying.

Angry citizens

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Soon

Artoria is love
Artoria is life
Artoria is the best king that Britain could ever hope for
Artoria is the sun that lights up the darkness in my life
Artoria is a miracle of the universe

Best boy.

Prove that Goetia couldn't survive a full force Excaliblast like what killed Sephar

Goetia wasn't even enough of a threat for her to be summoned

Do I roll for Hassan or wait for tomorrow?

> ALMOST (yes Almost) as powerful as the Nine-Tailed Calamity

Where are you getting this? Tamamo explicitly states she doesn't know if her true form could beat Sefar. It's possible, but it's not a fact.

This isn't the assassin I wanted fuck this was my last roll too.

Newfag

That's the assassin I want ;_;

lewd fox

>1700 quartz saved
>still not out
I'm slowly losing hope

wait and hope

She'll have to be nerfed to shit but she'll be a crit monster thanks to Self-Modification EX. Since she's not on the leaklist if she shows up in an event she's either boss only or a welfare.

>Saber Gilles' ME entry says that he's crazy because of Bluebeard fame
Is that why he talks so much about kids in his myroom lines?

Would you level up her if you got her by accident?

>Goes S or M at a press of a button

Mathematically displeased.

Are you fucking retarded?

(You)

Compare each beamu with a type of gun

Fuck off gawain

Drunk, smae thing really.

How many ships is she into nowadays?

Hakuno
Guda
Archimedes

Archimedes hatefucking Liz doujins when

I maxed her after purposely getting her

>When Romulus comes up in Extella you get a speech option to shout ROMA

Mord-butt.

Shouldn't Zealot have the self-modification skill? CA got it for some reason, probably because he modified his own body so extensively, but she modified herself to accommodate 18 zabaniya. Shouldn't that be worth something?

He's crazy because he's so fucking angry about Jannu

The Bluebeard shit was all real anyway

Goetia is immune to death without exceptions, unlike Sefar who has a conceptual weakness against holy swords, you know. That was basically the problem, you could kill the pillars but they'll summon themselves back as nega summon, endlessly resetting thing. Also Sefar full power is weaker than Nine Tails who in turn is weaker than Goetia. This was fairly clear in Mats and Tamamo's interlude. Also Arturia was in the time temple twice, retard. She was busy fruitlessly dealing with the Pillar Demons.

But Goetia was a special case, he was in Solomon's body, who was born "omnipotent", something Arturia so far, thankfully (and I say this as an Arturiafag), isn't yet called. Solomon needed to have a special NP to kill himself in case shit like this happened. Because he couldn't be stopped by any other method.

Solomon established the human order, so Arturia will probably be the biggest paladin to defend protect the legacy he left behind because the rest of the shitters suck.

Some quote that said seventh form sephyr is approaching the same power as Ameratsu who is the sun itself in the moon cell

Quote didn't even say that her forms end at seven, but hey that guy has to shitpost so he'll do it.

Ass is too big

Perfect for pig cock

It's in the Material book. At her max output sefar only reaches a level CLOSE to Furface. But Furface is a fucking Beast, she wouldn't appear to save humanity.

Are you gay

>Ameratsu who is the sun itself in the moon cell
No, specifically Ninetailed Fur Face which is her Beast Name.

Sefar doesn't have a conceptual weakness you retard she only lost because she was hit by the equivalent of neutral/colorless damage

Robin to some degree in America and Halloween.

Did the fairies survive the last appearance of Velber or what
Why can fae make swords that kill space monsters

>He's crazy because he's so fucking angry about Jannu
She's not mentioned in the description for his Mad Enhancement. All it says is that he will have the skill even as a Saber because his fame as Bluebeard is too great.
>The Bluebeard shit was all real anyway
What of it?

Nobu a CUTE.

still not as lewd as Sieg

No, specifically Ameratsu is the sun

This is because seventh Sefar is beyond planets and is on par with stars
>Crest of the Wandering Star
>Exclusive skill of Attilaight Cell.
>The ability to turn into a giant god in order to destroy civilization. The fundamental design of Titan Altera.
>With this passive skill, the lives, structures, and concepts she destroys are absorbed as spiritron information and she increases in size. Altera cannot by her own will remove this skill.
>By absorbing an amount of mana equal to her current HP amount, her maximum HP doubles.
>Further, due to her modifier as the Titan, whenever her structure reaches a size double to the previous (16M, 32M, 64M, 128M, 256M, 512M, 1024M) she will advance to the next stage, and all of her parameters are increased by 1 digit.

>For example, if STR A is equal to a value of 150, and a + doubles that to 300, then with the Titan modifier, what is 300 at first stage, becomes 3,000 at second stage; 30,000 at third stage; and so on, becoming 300,000,000 at her seventh stage.
>This approaches the Gold-Fur White-Face in her nine-tailed form (387,420,489) - an amount of energy on the level of a sun.

>Robin
>when it's confirmed he's head over heels for snek

That is a conceptual weakness. Something Goetia did not possess as long as he nested himself in Solomon's corpse.

>Why can fae make swords that kill space monsters
Make Artoria Relevant Again!

Reminder that Romulus is a Nerofag and Netofagging is uncool and not okay.

I max all my 5*s so yes. I already have the superior version though

I miss when Arc was top power level shitposting material. I hope the tsukinever remake brings her back to the top

>This approaches the Gold-Fur White-Face in her nine-tailed form (387,420,489)
Nope, Beast one. Stop making shit up. Nowhere it's even stated "It's Amaterasu in Mooncell" it says right here Gold-Fur White-Face in her nine-tailed form which is how Tamamo referred herself as Beast in her interlude.

Do you honestly think a literally who waifushit from a very random side project has any bearance on powerlevels of Nasu's main project which is FGO? She exists only to shill the Beasts and humans.

prove it, did Arturia excaliblast him? didn't think so shitter

a little upscale here

Romulus loves almost everyone since most of the world can trace back to Rome and what we adapted from it.

We're all Rome

>draft that got scrapped

I want more Beasts.

Artoriafags are cancerous

Arc isn't relevant to Fate, so fuck off.

Meh the aliens who made Altera probably have some better shit in their arsenal

Drafts are canon, tons of shit in drafts comes up later

Extella is already confirmed for a sequel.

>an amount of energy on the level of a sun.

You also keep forgetting Ameratsu is beyond other divine spirits in the mooncell, because she becomes the sun. And it specifically Is noting in the entry that it's ammy who is the sun which I noticed you blatantly glossed over. In the mooncell am my is beyond planets, which is why they're compared.

I vaguely remember Mashu having armor.

I'm a shameless fan of her final sprite form so yeah, for sure

Did you forget that Ars Salami is million excaliblasts put together? That's even a comparison Nasu made. Goetia at least killed Mashu, while Seiba couldn't even dent her.

How is a sequel confirmed?

LIZ THREAD

Tamamo said she was bullshitting about being above the other Gods at the end she just wanted to look cool for Hakuno

Can we talk about something else? Like Siegfried?

Nasu has outright said Extella is the start of a new franchise he's continuing. Which means it's getting a sequel.

Oh God.

>tfw Mikiya got to tap this

They aren't speaking about Mooncell, and again, name "Amaterasu" isn't even mentioned. Yes the level of a sun, so what? Humans produce more energy than the sun that's why Goetia harvested them. That's why Arturia's Excalibur harvested them too. That's why fucking Altera gets energy from that too. Sun is also a shitter vs humanity.

However, unlike Sefar, Goetia and the Beasts do not have known cap levels. At least on Goetia's case and maybe Fou and Tiamat.

すまγͺい

>Avenger

Would you?

It was said to be the first of a new series by Nasu and IIRC it sold more than Extra and CCC combined.

>mfw this is the final art for Mashu

>Herc,Asterios,Darius,Eric,Ibaraki
So is ME B possibly the most sane of all?

a million weak shit excaliblasts, not full power to defend the planet

If Salami was so strong why wasn't he summoned to beat Sefar you fucking fuck?

What's there to talk about, he's a shitter who can't even beat Mordred in a beam clash and got his ass whooped by a Karna who didn't even have master support and was just trying to have fun rather than trying to kill

Even Achilles pushed his weak ass around

Are you getting the train Nobu fig?

No.

The ending is a giant hook

It's the Personal training version, it's like they planed the VR shit from the start.

He is cute

E- is the most sane. It's so sane you don't even get a stat boost.

>excaliblast which can only destroy like a city block killed Sefar
Goddamn she's weak

>you don't even get a stat boost
What even the point

As good as guaranteed to be inferior to Sigurd desu. Siegfried os becoming unnecessary.