AUTOMAGIC 7
MANUALFAGS 0

How can manual even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ESv4_wPo364
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would you do this?

not again...

Lol if i tried to do that with my current car it would just fall through the shifter because no boot and hit the ground below lol

nom nom

>people fucking up their cars for the sake of a meme

I cant say i dont lol but damn i feel bad for the mentally ill

Nice rental car, op.

>tfw trying to drive my stick in boots
H O W

Oh look, another reason to not buy a used car.

lol, those fucking tolerances... Typical Japanese build quality. How do you leave a gap so big that retards can actually ram their pocket change through it?

Good luck doing this on a Korean car, it would never happen. At least the KDM brands put effort into details like this.

>rental cars

How many times are we going to have this thread?

you do realize that rental cars eventually find their way into the used car market? right?

wew lad how much do you get paid per post?

More than you can afford pal. Hyundai.

Namefags need to get the fuck off Veeky Forums except might benz he actually knows shit

>Namefag

Learn more before u post u Dingus. There tripfags and r more cancerous

>check the plate number
>find who the previous owner was
>???
>PROFIT!

>People who have opinions I disagree with need to LEAVE

Isn't it past your bedtime?

Time to clean it up

> Ground below
What the fuck? How is the road noise? I remember when i was im the process of putting back my transmission, i just put the tranny without any insulation or carpeting (big gaping hole at the shifter, could see the tranny and even the road below) and the road noise was fucking atrocious

If you pull out your cock and pee in the shifter, you would create a permanent meme. Don't get me wrong, kid, the stuff you do isn't bad. Not bad at all. But if you want to play in the big leagues, you've got to think big and take some risks.

If you wanna see dicks there's boards for that, faggot.

I thought this was the board for Miata enthusiasts.

lmao where do u find these

what

STOP IT

S P I C Y
P
I
C
Y

lmfao

Manuals can compete, by not only being faster, but it keeps you fucking weak cunts from using the shifter as a means of a psueod-nutcracker.

Neck yourself

this is some /r9k/ type autism

its like when an autistic kid starts hitting people out of nowhere

>manual is faster

can autofags do this?

youtube.com/watch?v=ESv4_wPo364

racing spec manuals are badass. skilled drivers can change gears just as fast and smooth as some faggot pushing a +/- button and they're lighter than literally everything else. motorcycle manuals in particular have even evolved to the point where riders can make rapid shifts at full lean without upsetting the bike, and they already don't touch the clutch except to start rolling or to cut power in an emergency.

the shifter in your civic, however, is impeded by a bunch of brass cones and runs a bunch of sloppy cables to a fucking transaxle filled with high mileage sludge and heavy helical gears and shats thicker than your mom's dildo, and is a clunky piece of garbage now and forever, so you should stop kidding yourself and buy an automatic

There is certainly more horsepower potential, since the fucking torque converter (Which should be renamed power remover) isn't sucking all the potential out. You're familar with rear wheel horsepower, don't you? Oh wait. You're a euro with a fwd 1 litre punto. So of course, i don't expect you to understand. However, in countries that are actually free, and don't require paying taxes to a "Europarliment" that sit around and think about what to do with the current ukraine situation, and yell at each other while getting paid, we, instead, enjoy riding on the passes, and on back roads shifting gears. Also, don't give me any examples from drag racing and shit like that. You probably just saw a couple 1320videos from your little italian mudhut that somehow gets internet, and thought "bippity boopity that's a fast. I'ma-tired"

So don't give me that bullshit.

oh, I'm sorry, i thought you meant faster shifting
a manual could never shift as fast as an automatic

btw, shut the fuck up you stupid cunt

Uh yes, one could, especially if "an automatic" is the shitty slushbox and planetary gear set most people think of when they say "automatic".

First of all, i would never fucking touch a honda, even if you gave me one. Second, the vast majority of manuals are actually taken care of. Of course, you're bound to find mr i just got an s13 guys, look at me! I have an open diff, but i'm gonna attempt a reverse entry, and not hit a fucking tree.
>Procedes to take mount akina harpin in second gear

These can happen, and, in fact, have happened. However, ignoring the kids who clutch kick their trans to death, they're not only taken care of, but they're actually solid transmissions. Think about this. If manual transmissions are so shit, then WHY did OEMS offer them as the ONLY version available? Now, i know what you're thinking. Possibly something like an old 383 4 speed. Sure, that is an example, but i'm thinking even from another standpoint. The most autistic country in the world, other than finland of course, that is so low functioning, it's a miracle it's a country at all, made the e39 m5, manual only. So are you suggesting, you know more than fucking GERMAN Engineers? Yes, they might have been, bavarian, but they're fucking engineers for a reason.

YAAAMMEEROOO!!

Take the bus. Clearly you've never driven a manual in your fucking life if you genuinely believe that. I hope to God you're trolling, because you got me good.

you sound very salty
did an automatic rape your mother?

Enjoy your corolla faggot

>salty
i wasn't anything until you used alt-right faggot lingo, you fucking ape

>switch out the automatic for a manual
>car is now slower
there are just times were a manual just can't match an automatic

Fuck off to your containment board on reddit cars you snowflake muslim loving cuck

Please that's twitch-speak circa three years ago.

Where did all these leftypol cucks come from? They are on every fucking board

KEK I'm fucking dying inside. But in a good consentual kind of way. Godspeed.

>at least we aren't niggers

You're a filthy nigger and you'll hang.

Exactly what I thought

every fucking time

>REEEEEEEEEE

>What the fuck?
Shifter boots are perished, ordered some from ebay
>How is the road noise?
Ironically no change, my car is so fucking loud (2.5" x 2 with decats on a LS1) i cant hear a difference

if it wasnt for the heat i'd leave it off

>alt right faggot lingo
Please go fuck yourself with a cactus and die you actual AIDS patient faggot libtard

WHY IN THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THIS

you listen to your engine?

>not checking a vehicle history report before purchasing

it should say if it was used as a rental before, or not

Yep carfax lists fleet history

why the fuck did he do this