Uber/Lyft Background Check

I am looking to supplement my income while I am working my way up the latter for my career job thats been fucking me on hours lately.

I was considering driving for Uber/Lyft but I wasn't very keen to the fact that they do an extensive background check.

I got involved in a bullshit first offense misdemeanor-DUI case that I basically ignored and moved to a different state. I have never been served the paperwork for the DUI and it doesn't seem to be showing up on my credit report. I did however try to purchase a handgun and the local police station denied me.

I was wondering the best instant online background check and if it comes up back, fucked how I can fib the Uber background check.

>local police station denied me
What country or shit state do you live in? It should have been a NICS check

North Carolina, United States. I don't doubt it was. Since when does a DUI I haven't even been convicted of not allow me to have a gun?

Why would even want to Uber? You'll have to pay more insurance and put extra wear and tear on your car. Spend your time looking for a new job.

You probably have a warrant out for your arrest in that state for failure to appear at court.

I know in Las Vegas (where I live now) they make a killing because of the consistent tourist traffic Thurs-Mon every weekend. I was planning on purchasing a car and not using my truck.
I most definitely have a warrant for my arrest!

The company Uber uses is called Checkr. Everyone has a driving record which is different from a criminal record or anything you'll really find on a traditional "background check". It's pulled from the DMV and lists all your violations. It's the same document that insurance companies use. If you were formally charged with a DUI, it will show up on your driving record. You would know if this was the case since your insurance rates would skyrocket.

Go apply and find out. You'll get a copy out of the report in your email within a few days.

They have a time limit of 7 years. After that, you're good to go.

Source: got a dui in 2012, applied in 2016, got rejected

>buying a car exclusively for uber
Not a smart investment bro. You're gonna be replaced by a robot in a couple years.

>Since when does walking away from an open DUI case prevent me from having a gun

What a stupid nigger

You're a class A fuck-up. Hopefully they deny you.

I was planning on applying, my only problem is I don't want to go through the run around of dealing with the municipal parasites for a NV drivers license if they're just going to deny me.

It would be impossible for a robot to replace me driving in Las Vegas. Too much shit going on in such a small space for a computer to be able to do the job.

Look at the pot calling the kettle black. Only a stupid nigger wouldn't be able to get that said gun, cuck.

***Class A beast

You're the dumb-fuck Trump supporter that would pay the fine because you think its going towards "a-good-cause".

>I am working my way up the latter for my career job thats been fucking me on hours lately.
If you're not in a salaried position, you already are fucked unless you work in trades. If the latter is the case, then just quit your shit job and go to the next one because you sure as fuck are not going to "move up". I've been in jobs myself where sometimes, there "just wasn't enough work, user, stay home for a week or two." There's enough work, but you're not butt buddies with the boss, so you get to stay home while his friends get to come to work, do fuck all, and get paid for it.

A class A beast wouldn't come on Veeky Forums to ask Uber advice. A beast would make the hiring work with zero fucks given, but that's not going to happen for you.

P.S. take it from a guy who's been in the work force for a long time. You're getting jewed on hours because they don't want your dumbass there.

wew lad.

I work for a union awaiting an guaranteed apprenticeship when the union starts accepting applications this year. Tiered depending on work 21/hr, 31.60/hr., double time past 10PM on weekdays and weekends + health, dental and pension.

Lol fucking REKT

I didn't think an Uber forum would be the appropriate place to ask questions about how to get around their bullshit background check.

While waiting for pending applications and call backs it seems like something I could have got going instantaneously.

Yeah, REKT he got me. Dousche

>I work for a union
Commie faggot.

Fascist

>dousche

>Look at the pot calling the kettle black. Only a stupid nigger wouldn't be able to get that said gun, cuck.

Nah bro just you

I don't call pots, I smoke em'