Let's have a thread about things that annoy you as a driver

Let's have a thread about things that annoy you as a driver.

Share things that other drivers do, pedestrians and more do that really irritates you and unleashes your inner rage. I'll start

>Other drivers matching my speed when I'm trying to lane change
>Jay Walkers who walk with no sense of urgency
>FUCKING CYCLIST USING THE GODDAMN ROAD WHEN THERE IS A SIDEWALK
EVERY FUCKING TIME FOR THE LAST ONE

I am autistic so get ready

>pedestrians that walk across the street slowly
>people that put on their blinkers at the last second
>people that casually drift across the double yellow lines in the center
>people that come to a complete fucking stop in the middle of the road to take a turn
>people that are quick to pull out in front of me but slow to accelerate
>people that take longer than 1 second to react to the light turning green
>people that drive with their pet in their lap
>people that turn a single lane intersection into a two lane just because there is room for it
>people that are slow
>people that camp the left lane on the highway
>people in the middle lane that go the same speed as someone in the right lane (How fucking retarded do you have to be to do this? this is worth getting executed over, imo. there is no coming back for these people)
>skateboarders doing tricks on the sidewalk next to a busy road (yeah wait til your board slips out from under you, you fucking retard)
>people at gas stations that dont pull up close enough to the pump, not leaving enough room for others on the other side
>people that are too retarded to inflate their tires in the winter so you can see their deflated tires as they drive
>people that drive in the rain without their lights on

honestly, i could go on all fucking day but i dont want an aneurysm. fuck everybody

>not deflating your tires in winter to get better grip on the snow.

>Driving
>Guy with BMW comes up
>Takes off as fast as possible
>lol
>Do nothing
>Next stop light
>Does it again
>Take a turn
>Suddenly changes his path
>Does it two more times on two different roads

why

Every other road user.

Their mere existence on the road annoys me. The same with pedestrians.
I could go right up to the character limit on a rant, but the core of it is 'every other goddamn road user annoys me because they're incompetent or inconsiderate'.

>People who can't into feeders and on ramps.
>People who get offended when you pass them for going 10 under the limit (always the people who can't into feeders.)
>People weaving in and out of traffic in big azz brotrucks and fullsize crossovers and SUVs.
>The few times I've had passengers.

>>People who get offended when you pass them for going 10 under the limit
I had a brown-trousers moment with one of them the other day. I got pissed off and passed them on my motorbike, and traffic stopped ahead, so I had to keep going and splitting lanes.
I could feel the wind trying to yank me off the bike, and all I could think of was hanging on, and what would happen if I fell off doing 60 and slid under a car.
Inexperience is terrifying, but so is following some fucker who can't manage 50MPH reliably.

>FUCKING CYCLIST USING THE GODDAMN ROAD WHEN THERE IS A SIDEWALK
>t. retard

Bicyclists from the city riding on open highways in rural areas.

That one meter wide breakdown lane isn't good enough for you huh? You think it's logical to sit on a bike doing 15kmh on a highway designated for vehicles going 110kmh?

How many of these pricks need to get run down by inattentive drivers before they realize they should get the fuck off of roads?

Damn it's hard to talk to americans
You don't even have pavements to walk in your cities lmao

>People weaving in and out of traffic in fullsize SUVs

Sorry not sorry

>>people that are quick to pull out in front of me but slow to accelerate
Revoke the licences of every single on of them fucking shitheads.

>kmh
>american

people who go over the speed limit on any lane that isn't the far left lane
people who think they're rally drivers and try to show off how well their shitbox handles in heavy traffic
people who hoon at 4 fucking AM with fart-canned e30s and
people who cruise in between lanes
dumb faggots who don't use bluetooth to talk
people who take up more a single parking space

I don;t know where you live, but in many places cycliing on the sidewalk can get you cited. It's really only acceptable if you're a young child shitting around. But if you're an adult cycling to work or for fun you should be in the road.

maybe he was just blowing off some steam? or having fun with his car in the way that makes him happy

die

calm down gramps

>foggy as fuck, less than 100 feet of view
>going 30mph because anything more and I'd never survive if I hit a stalled car or a moose
>people still flying by doing double my speed, with absolutely no vision themselves

>one headlight out
>other one is now bright as fuck and shines in your face

>2km long line of cars ahead
>speed is just fine, needle is at 90 while the limit is 80
>keeping good distance to the car infront because why wouldn't you
>people still overtake you, knowing fully well they'll never be able to get through this line before reaching their destination

>overtake someone doing 60-70kph in an 80-zone
>after you've overtaken and went onto the right side again they speed up and stay on your ass or overtake you before slowly going down to the same speed again

>PEOPLE WHO HAVE NEVER TOUCHED AN INDICATOR STALK OUTSIDE OF WHEN THEY WERE TAKING THEIR DRIVING TEST

>tfw have weather alerts specifically for heavy fog that rolls in late at night
Sorry not sorry but I've found it's the best way to run the twisties. If you can set the same pace in the fog as you can a clear road you are finally getting gud
And I'm getting closer

everything i mentioned is objectively wrong to do and will get you killed one way or another,except for #3 and 6 obviously
i don't know about you but i'm not a fan of getting fucked up by some idiot on the road

Well, I'm gonna guess you don't have a lot of either moose or danish people on your roads

Fog on the one road in particular is also unpredictable as fuck. I drove it last just a few hours ago, and for the first 20 minutes of the drive it was perfectly clear with no fog, no snowdrifts or anything. I overtake a danetard in a Porsche rubberbanding between 60 and 90, and around the next corner its like I ran into a wall of solid fog, forcing me to simply reduce the speed by half. Guess who just comes flying past me, in a tighter turn, with medium-thick fog and very reduced vision....

I mean, if my vision is on the "very poor" edge of the scale even with my yellow covers on then I can only think what his is with is bi-xenon car

>t intersection could also be any highway intersection with dedicated left and right turn lanes
>be turning right
>person turning left is absolutely as far up as possible
>inch up to be able to see
>they're looking right as well to look for oncoming traffic in the other lane, to see if they can turn left, and see you inch up
>they inch up as if they somehow need to be able to see traffic in a lane that won't ever have any oncoming traffic
>they look at YOU like "wtf i need to be able to see there"

best is when you stop way way way before the right turn anticipating this so you'd be able to look left and see in empty space, and they stop there too, waits for you to inch up, to ruin every possible chance you have. When I remember to do this so hard that they cannot possibly stop that far back, I swear they fucking give me a look like "oh damn he anticipated this, too bad there's no position I can take now to ruin his view". Hey guess what, there's nobody behind you this time so why don't you back up so you can block me back there and THEN you can force me to inch forward, so I can walk up and blow your brains out because you're obviously suicidal to put us in this shit situation every time. I know this is hard for you to understand, but it's easier to turn right than left so we're going to be here a long, long fucking time

Teenage Female Drivers doing whatever. Hell just them being in a vehicle not only frustrates me but it scares the living crap out of me because 99.9% of the time they are not paying attention to the road.

People who try to make a left turn at something right after an intersection, immediately after having already made a left turn to get there. It's almost always a gas station.

For example in the pic if you were coming from the main road north, turned left heading east, and immediately wanted to turn left into that little road behind the "residential". Gas stations are always on corners, except these people forget that the light for everyone else is red, it has to be or else you wouldn't have been able to turn left. If there's more than like 3 cars there, you aren't going to be able to turn, and nobody is going to be able to let you in because there's no space.

So they just fucking stop there with the blinker on, thinking that they're going to be able to get into this turn in the next 5 seconds and literally a trail of people who were following them also turning left can't go in and are stuck in the intersection, and 15 seconds later the lights turn green and they've created gridlock and the people originally heading west can't fucking move. It's not for some unique building that this is their first time going to, it's always a corner gas station. This is not going to be able to work, keep going and turn left into somewhere else down the road where there will be a gap and then make a u-turn and turn right. You are not going to run out of gas in the next 60 seconds, these cunts are just lazy. Route back from old job was like this every day, would purposefully avoid any left turn at any point of it any where that turned left into a corner gas station. It's rush hour, you honestly expected there to be no one there?

>carpool with someone else to go to client's site
>on the way we have to drop off a package at post office
>it's 3 blocks away but there is not only a side road, all the parking lots are connected, there's literally two other ways to get there
>Hey dude you don't have to even go on the road for that
>drives up to turn left onto busy road
>"Are you high?"
>waits nearly 3 minutes to make a left turn
>"Are you high?"
>drives for about 10 seconds, signals and gets into left turn lane
>waits another nearly 2 minutes to make a left turn into connected parking lot
>"Are you high?"
>walk into post office while asking if he's high the entire time

>Not using turn signals on a roundabout to indicate leaving the roundabout
>Coming to a full stop at a roundabout instead of merging in
>Pulling out farther than the car on your right side for a left turn, but never committing and causing the driver on the right side to not be able to see
>Medians, how do they fucking work? Guess I should wait for all lanes to be clear before taking a left
>Highway feeders - going along 10 to 20 mph slower than speed limit and trying to merge in at that speed
>Drivers not knowing where the side of their vehicles are, and driving over the lines because of parked cars/bicycles/etc.

Forgot one

>Turning right at a light on a red when opposing traffic has the right away to turn left.

Every fucking time... These fuckers will sit and wait the entire cycle then pull right out in front of you when you have the right to turn left.

Cyclists

especially niggers on bikes

or the motherfuckers that drive in a downpour with their lights off especially in the freeways where their is mist everywhere

The first one isn't even a problem. If you AREN'T going a minimum of five over in the left lane, then get the fuck out, cunt.

People that get into accidents making me late to work or having to leave my house without eating breakfast when I get the notification on my phone

>>overtake someone doing 60-70kph in an 80-zone
>>after you've overtaken and went onto the right side again they speed up and stay on your ass or overtake you before slowly going down to the same speed again
DEAR FUCKING GOD THIS

Also this just happened to me coming back from work today
>speed limit 35mph
>following minivan going 30
>driver slams brakes and puts on a right blinker at the same time
>stops in the road and starts to cut the wheel to the right
>I have to brake hard so I don't hit them
>they turn off blinker and decide they're not taking the turn
>the keep going straight
>they happen to pull into the same gas station as me
>i park at pump
>they park in handicap spot