Regret car thread

Regret car thread
Suicide general
Buyer's remorse central

Really regret buying this car, CVT is really lame. Did I fuck up Veeky Forums?

Holy shit kill yourself already

Guess it depends what you want out of the car. As a simple commuter I don't see anything wrong with a CVT. My friend is a point A to B driver and he loves the CVT in his Versa. What did you expect out of it? Did you test drive the other autos or manuals?

>not getting the 3k civic

>he actually purchased a car with a CVT
ya dun goofed. CVTs are a meme and they don't last.

I saw your other thread. I still think that the civic coupe is a good car and not feminine at all. You need to suck it up and stop being an insecure crybaby. What are you, a teenager?

For me, I actually regret getting a manual civic coupe. It's just brutal to drive around in Toronto. The traffic is awful, there are plenty of steep inclines on my daily commute to work, and it's pretty much impossible to just practice driving to get better because the city is so densely populated and all the drivers are jackasses. Just today I had a guy yell at me for going too slow because we had a snow storm and I didn't want to slide out of control (I don't have winter tires).

How many fucking people have bought a fucking cvt gen 9 civic in the past month? This is the same fucker from the other threads

Fuck off OP

>dat fuel economy tho
>always at perfect revs
>no changing gear
why not like?!

>As a simple commuter I don't see anything wrong with a CVT
When manuals exist?

I was the guy on the last thread who told you you're ok for buying this car.

Now I hope you crash it into a fucking tree and die

i prefer a dct over a manuél smd

>commuting in a manual
Great way to learn to drive, but your clutch will be ruined within months.

>137 HP XD
>120$ in gas a month
>not in debt
>building my credit for a manlier car
>le CVT tho

>your clutch will be ruined within months
Then don't burn it? Wtf man learn to drive a manual

If I wasn't able to commute with a manual I'd commit suicide. There's no fun in it otherwise

Some people don't like to shift or don't want to learn how. I don't get it either.

>Some people don't like to shift or don't want to learn how
On Veeky Forums?

Yes, there are people on Veeky Forums with automatics.

>Yes, there are people on Veeky Forums with automatics.
I can see that, but I won't believe that there are car enthusiasts who outright refuse to learn

>Lexus es300
>thots think its boring
>i think its boring
>still comfy doe

The fuck is this cancer

I will concede that point. Modern automatics are very slick and worlds above the slushboxes that made them infamous. But me myself I prefer the manual control that a clutch and a shifter gives me. What really kills me is automatic Bikes, just buy a scooter.

How long have you been on Veeky Forums? Because I see some fag bitching about "how do people still shift their own gears" every goddamn day.

Honestly I tried driving manual but it's a pain in the ass. Now I'm stuck with a manual car that yeah, I can drive, but I don't drive well. The worst thing for me is downshifting, since without rev matching, it's pretty much impossible to downshift without a buck from the car, which is dangerous and uncomfortable, and probably bad for the engine.

I think unless you live in a small town or in the country, driving a manual is going to be too much of a hassle. You wear your clutch and have to pay to get it replaced, you're always tired when you get home from dancing around on your pedals in stop and go traffic.

Thats called shitposting trolls just trying to get (you)s.

Bait threads

>since without rev matching, it's pretty much impossible to downshift
Learn to rev match. It's fun you'll like it. Barely takes a day to get the hang of it
>you're always tired when you get home from dancing around on your pedals in stop and go traffic
I would say try to find other routes home

what car is this?

u wot m8, its some high quality friday night shitposting fampai

I try to avoid the highways, which tend to be better paved and are actually straight and move fast. I do this because I am not 100% confident with my ability to drive a manual car. When I feel fully in control, I will definitely take the highway as it's cheaper for me in terms of fuel.

ive always wanted a subaru, been really looking into wrx's recently, but this pic just ruined all subarus for me. thanks senpai

Don't reply to faggots like this

>$120 a month in gas

That's fucking awful tho you stupid bitch

>subaru
>vape

wew lads

Fucking die, nigger bitch faggot.