/lidg/ Let It Die general

Total skelebro : >How do I unlock\find______?
i.imgur.com/GQrXGRU.gif (embed)

>FAQs (How do I unlock more fighter types? Where can I find X materials?)
letitdiethegame.com/support.html
pastebin.com/kk1y8VHR (embed)

>Materials/Resources
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15TK7mzbxeZ-lAZMvwt-TTdKedgAMVe4c2CEva3Yv2kE/

>The very pretty and 'fixed' sheet of class' stats
i.imgur.com/BVA3BWK.png (embed)

>Current rotation
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fspreadsheets%2Fd%2F1FZaurCKcOm5ucUEBjSEAe2gYEX9nL89sBmC_VgmdfNA%2Fedit%3Fusp%3Dsharing

>TDM Team
California, get your dev raids while you still can

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

[AT THE MOMENT ALL "KILL EVERYTHING" QUESTS ARE BUGGED]
So are various other quests, including but not limited to brainshroom and fish gathering, Reversal Tuber mk1 killing, and killing enemies with lightning weapons.

Post fashion.

>everyone using the fucking beret

becoming fond of this combo for some reason

Most of the other hats don't look good to be honest. I'd love to use the starter mask but the stats on those suck.

eh I dont like it, it kills my pony tail

Cutest fighter, best uncle, and major spoilers coming through. I just like how distraught she always looks. Like she is scared of climbing the tower, but knows she has to

but user ponytails are for the gays

>tfw floor 20 and still no iron blueprint

do golden shrooms not stack?? i stacked 5 golden sting shrooms to prep for a jackal fight, and had the golden shroom disappear in a minute still instead of 5... i used a crushshroom to guage the time against it and i know it didn't last over a minute Dx rip golden sasoris

For the "Use * to defeat all enemies in *" quests, do suplexes, stomps and mushrooms count against it?

do i have to beat the game to get dev raid
t. califag

No. All you need is a maxed out freezer full of grade 5 fighters.

No, the game being beaten does not affect that at all, it's just your rank. Having 10 fighters at the same grade is the key component.

yes they do

they're on 1-10 silly

I grind those floors a lot in between climbing 11-20 and I still haven't found anything

i think its on a level 9 floor

>bone tuber charges up
>It goes flying off the building

Kek never gets old

how to drop the weapon pls sanbai?
t. lazyfag who h8 to go through bible again

Hold X then move left or right on the d pad.

So what armor pieces let you cosplay Travis Touchdown best

just make it a brand

basically all of it

Spanish people come out of hiding please

jeans and the sengoku body?

i kept raiding other people so that they'd show up

Can you get raided more than once during one log off please?

Anyone with a maxed out shotgun ever try out one shot one kill decals on it? Can the pellets even headshot?

yes

well it turns out farming jackals is boring as fuck. which zone do you guys do it in?

floor 1

took 12 minutes for the first one to spawn, and 8+ minutes for the subsequent jackals. how do you stay sane?

I multitask while I wait

so it really is this bad.

between this and the fact that the spanish no longer exist i've done a whole lot of fucking nothing today.

might be time for me to let this game die.

Im personally only farming one jackal at a time, and thats typically Z

I need that mask

i want the suit and i got coins off him twice. one kill every half hour to get coins = fuck you gungho.

what else are ya gonna play anyway?

personally I just browse while I wait for em

all the BP's I've got is the sword and Z's top

are the stats all 0% like the other pieces?

yeah, but its 99% for style, and the defence isnt half bad

there isnt many other mask you can make other then dark ryback, and the final form of that currently has a chef hat

What's TDM Points good for?

they go towards your tdm rank. the higher your rank, the higher your weekly tdm rewards are

there is no way they are getting rid of the chef hat

and dont get me wrong, i wasn't expecting to get BPs already, its just miserable how long it takes to even get them to spawn.

i guess i can just shitpost until the buzzer goes off.

also when you go up a color you get more per raid, instead of 800/800 per raid at bronze, it bumps up to 2000/2000 at silver

and 4k at gold
7 platinum
10k diamonds

Ok so we know that the game doesn't end at floor 41 (but it was supposed to) but I think that there's actually something at the actual top and UD is just using us to get there because he's simply a spiritual manifestation of death and he can't really touch things that aren't dead bodies

Not floor 1, this guy is trying to waste your time. Go to the smallest floor you can find obviously. The lowest shop floor is best.

tried 3f secret shop and yea it was a little faster for #2 and 3 to show up, still like 5 min for #1

felt more like playing the game tho so i think ill use it

The one that can be on 5F or 7F is faster, it's only one escalator away.

if i finish always raiding b4 1:30 do i still need worrying getting raided during those past 90 seconds?

good tip, thanks. i assume you have to go back to lobby to reset them, not just ride the escalator

Aren't the Assault Force and Night Scout helmets also masks?

they cover the head part, which is a big no no because it breaks my pony tail

update: i tried somagawa like you said, took literally 18 minutes for the 3rd jackal to spawn

this is autism

you lucky fuck i always have the 2nd one spawn in like 30 seconds from the first making it harder not to get stun fucked

do golden shrooms stack? still no answer on this. i think they do not because i used 5 golden sting shrooms and the buff disappeared in like a minute

They might have not thought about it
Because nobody would be so fucking stupid to farm golden animals for mushrooms

golden evershroom does, at least, it adds to the same buff stack as regular evershrooms

bruh i had 5 golden sasori and was using them to prep for a jackal fight, but i ate them all ate once when he spawned instead of one at a time. golden sasori is 200% damage so its better for jackals

also farming golden animals is as easy as regular ones when you find the room... try to stay with it user

no i meant as far as the timer goes, but you're right i hadn't thought about golden evershroom > evershroom > golden stingshroom > sting > crushshrom to stack for jackal dps thx for the tip senpai... dont thnk the timers on golden shrooms stack like regular shrooms tho, so next time i'll have to eat them one by one

you're probably the only user left farming golden snails instead of golden birds etc.. golden beasts are not uncommon in the beast room m8

question for you Veeky Forums, on a boss run the other day i saw a red pill bug walking around ebata jindie's room? i didn't get a chance to pick it up because she actually killed me (with like 5% hp left ( .-.) but has anyone else seen this? it wasn't gold it was def red, was it a glitch or what?

it was cooked ;p

no i mean golden evershroom actually does increase the same timer as regular ones. it doesn't provide a different stronger buff.

>golden beast room
Give me a name I hate doing dev raids

does it increase it past the usual timer or just refresh? i'll have to play with it and see.

i guess i thought the golden stingshroom would stack the timer like a normal stingshroom, where i could eat a whole bunch at once but it didn't seem to work like that.

also if you know, do golden shrooms count as a seperate buff? like i could have golden stingshroom sting shroom and crushshroom going at once right?

the golden stingshroom is different because its a better buff than a regular stingshroom. so you may be able to stack all three. ive never tried.

for the evershrooms, any evershrooms you eat add to the same buff timer. +40s for a regular one, +120s for the golden one. theres only one effect, its not like the gold one can make you groggy the enemy any faster since the regular one already does it one clean hit.

cant remember the name rn i dont think its in rotation but theres 2 i found, one is in the 20s. if shimemeno is on the right side, its the room on 28F thats immediately to its right, all it has are beasts everytime so send your army there.

the other is in the 30s and thats were people were farming the golden birds. i think theres pics of both in previous threads if you hunt for them.

the beast room isn't like okusa where ur guaranteed to get 3 golden, but if you send 9 fighters there repeatedly you'll be surprised. the golden bird room usually has at least one golden bird

We need to write down somewhere all the golden beasts rooms

36 Makiana

Alright thanks man I owe you a beer

i've seen some people say they found golden in 37f konagi, and two birds in 38f ibakoen so depending on rotation check those places out

>fight with spain has ended
>only found one raid with them ever

is it true only 2 items in the game use candle blue metal? machete and priest's cowl

i was able to find 2, got 20k and 1 dm

doing an expedition or 2 that gets a kill helps pad your points.

fight with spain has ended. couldn't find a single person to raid. FUCK

you need to do these things ASAP or the rest of cali will leave you nothing but cinders to burn

Finally found giant killer premium holy shit
Now if I can only get serial killer this will be the best day ever

So am I doing something wrong, or does parry/steam barrier just stop working once you get up to elemental weapons like shock saber and the fire longsword? Getting my shit pushed in 24/7.

Can Jackson be stunlocked by the iron just like Jin-Die?

Electric/fire/poison goes through any kind of parry afaik

>farming milk blacks
>farming aluminum engine parts
>farming we reds

Just fuck my shit up senpai.

Question about secret shop guy:
1: Does he refresh his stock every hour or every 24 hour
2: Does he change his location every hour or every 24 hour?

>name my top Rank 5 Fighter "Zappa" because I'm one of probably 17 people who loved Killer Is Dead
>reach the ending

Holy shit. Grasshopper really threw in a lot from their previous games into this one, didn't they?

someone mind posting the phone wallpapers that were posted here when the game first came out

Restocks every hour
Changes location when you go to the waiting room.

1 week left.

Is it not a daily room location reset? I swear I remember hearing that at least the location isn't a room-return thing but a 24-hours-since-discovery thing.

if you kill a jackal and loot him, do you have to log out and back in to loot the same jackal again?

i'm farming jackal y, but he hasn't dropped anything in the past 6 kills except the first kill where he dropped his blaster....

i need that jackal y mask bp son

No kidding.

for the gold animal and dm event?

hahah i love that comic, but lets be real man..

>the scythe has trash damage, there's no way uncle death is taking down a jackal unless he stacks guardshrooms for an hour

does anyone know? it's a pain to log out and have the order change, but i might try it anyway and just keep resetting the order until i get y in the front again.

its more of a pain and waste of time/resources to farm him for nothing...

That's because Uncle Death is a Rank 666 Fighter.

The drop rate is just shit, it has nothing to do with any random superstitious stuff like relogging.

Just like every other drop rate in the game.

where is the night raider bp?

You know what would be cruel?

If the drop rate for metals is initially super high but it decreases depending on how many of that metal you spent on R&D or have in storage

I just reached the top, Senpais. I was so jazzed after beating Taro that the adrenaline made me mostly willing to take down that giant limb-toothed evil Ultraman guy to please Uncle Death. Ending was wonderful and I'm glad I held off on all the spoilers for so long.

Thanks, /lidg/! I couldn't have done it without all your phenomenal advice and support! On weapons, raids, tactics, resource management, and prudent expenditure. You guys turned what I thought would be a terrifyingly isolated survival-horror brawler into a thrilling adventure game! I really appreciate it and I look forward to Battling to the Top with you all once again once that new content starts to roll in during the coming months.

In the teaser trailer, the character that was on display had a super shiny flight helmet. I've found this helmet in chests on 21-30, but I can't recall what the name of it was.

Is anybody familiar with it?

If I had to guess it was iron falcon but I don't have the bp for the head

Yes. It's Iron Falcon, but a slightly different version as the one in the trailer doesn't have sunglasses.

And upgrading it more won't make it resemble the one from the trailer either since it turns into the Punisher-esque black Raven Blaster helmet.

BP can be found on Floors 31-39.