/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Buy a Buzzard Edition

old thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed)
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr (embed)

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.37
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/236222747

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60071/GTA-Online-Import-Export-Now-Available

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EGLpEOjotpI
reddit.com/r/gtaonline/comments/5izqx8/npc_drivers_ramming_on_purpose/dbcd8ve/
reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAutoV/comments/5ke0sj/traffic_during_vehicle_missions_is_getting/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=user&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=frontpage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can you even buy the unarmed one yet?

didn't even notice that was the one i posted tbqh

i think road captain has the ability to call one out and the FIB building sometimes spawns it but that's about it. why would you want to buy one?

Oh boy it's dump time.
As everyone forgot there was a snapmaptic contest for IE and Festive Surprise and the results are a little late.
With a dead thread, let's begin.
We have 10 images total this time so the post timer's gonna make this last a while.

>Kongdon by R1CHIEC

>Helicopters, Super cars, explosions and a Gray Crazed Ape - all the makings of a Vinewood blockbuster courtesy of R1CHIEC.

why

>Road Rage Level 9000 by ChaosZake

>The Magnificent Team's ChaosZake gets the truck out of the way both figuratively and literally.

>Pulling The 'Chute by Venzee

>Coupé 'chute. Opting to take an amusement ride of his own, Venzee's Ruiner pops in contrast to the blazing orange and yellow Del Perro Pier backdrop.

>New Gear by Nexus_cat

>Standing beneath the skylight of a Special Vehicle Warehouse, Nexus_cat cuts an imposing figure in front of the BF Ramp Buggy.

why dont we get GTAG on the front page with one of these?

>EXTINCTION by greatler

>It's Dino a Dino as two prehistoric beasts face off in the Grand Senora Desert.

That's all the IE winners.
A reminder that each one of these won 1$ GTAO funbux™

1 million*
Anyway onto festive surprise.
Same prize more snow.

>Enchanting Forest by vegarius1

>Raton Canyon's transformation into a winter wonderland is captured in vegarius1's scenic and enchanting shot.

wow these were awful
i feel bad for the Rockstar employee who had to figure out a caption for these.

With this?

meant for

>サンアンドレアス・アベニュー by Basimatic
It translates to San Andreas

>There are more than a few explosive surprises sitting under the tree in Legion Square as Basimatic kicks off the festive celebrations with a bang.

No one tries or bothers

>Aquaman by bougazn

>Tripping the light fantastic, bougazn's aquatic figure is radiant in an Electric Bodysuit.

>Backup Sleigh II by erin7696

>erin7696's resourceful Saint Nick demonstrates there's more than one way to hit the skies during busy season.

>Del Perro Beach by DocWurst

>Life's a beach for DocWurst's band of Santas enjoying some well-earned R&R at Del Perro Pier.

And that's all of them.
Maybe you can find one not terrible to use for the next OP, maybe not.
Even more unlikely is someone from here actually entering.
Until next time.

youre such a pessimist ;3c

I just like the way it looks.

Can someone direct me to the infamous website?

framing is pretty impressive tbqh, would not have thought to do that

>KEKSTAR still hasn't implement a fucking auto-ban for anything that HOOKS onto .dlls
W

E

W

>implying they give a fuck unless you touch their wallets

why, what are you doing?

More people would continue playing this game if they did something about all the script kiddies. This would increase the number of people who buy goy cards.

Unpaid intern.

What's with all the faggots tonight?

>gamur gurrrl with cucked furry boyfriend talking about normie shit with a drunk normie """"psychologist""""
>Mr.J AHAHAHAHAHA me JOKER skid crashing people
>CHN

FUCK

>call Mr.J out for being a skiddy with a 4 character name
>"so? am i abusing it?"
>instantly crashes me

Good thing I was going to sleep anyway. :^)

Pretty sure that was just a boy pretending to be a girl.

They don't give a shit if you install menus or not, you're only under fire if you're caught spawning money, nothing will ever happen to you for a while if all you do is harass and blow up players endlessly.

It was a female

ebin toast

broof's gtag is best gtag.

new gtag a shit

I've used the creator once(maybe?), and even then, I think that was an accident.

t. who = WGAF

>car launched on top of motorcyclist's head
youtu.be/EGLpEOjotpI

>be me
>be DOGZ member
>getting footage for my new 3 hour freeroam epic kill compilation
>find GtaG NERDS car meetup
>use my macro to activate BST, call my hydra, call mercenaries and mugger on GtaG, along with ghost organization and bribing cops
>hydra sweep, eject and grenade launcher spam
>get two kills and have to pay $500000 in insurance costs
>Worth it because that is 15 seconds more footage for my compilation
>Buy a sharkcard to afford more ammunition and make up for the insurance and ability costs
you guys are nerds lmao!

Shut up, broof

>tfw I said that a car is overpriced as fuck on the gta subreddits
>got heavily downvoted and inbox exploded with "don't like it don't buy it" comments

It's like you're not allowed to practice your right to free speech unless if it appeals to the norm, the car I criticized was the Ruiner 2000 by the way.

>not activating a VIP job so you could destroy shit free of charge
Still got a lot to learn, kid.

It's literally only useful as a $4M grief car, and it wouldn't even be that if it got the regular slow inaccurate missiles instead of highly maneuverable missiles with higher gain on the guidance algorithm that practically guarantees a hit.

oh please master teach me your ways, i need more secret macros to unlock my TRUE k/d potential

Assign a macro to kill yourself. Activate it the moment you get a kill, even after taking only minor damage. Get two of your friends to do likewise, install trigger bots for maximum effect.

i have already done that master
but what is the best land vehicle?
Armored kuruma?
also how do i reach maximum bullying potential in races

>gta subreddit

That's your problem, my dude. Nothing but 13 year old console kiddies there who get butthurt real easily.

I was telling someone that the advanced rifle is miles ahead of the assault rifle (the AK) and I was downvoted for it.

reddit.com/r/gtaonline/comments/5izqx8/npc_drivers_ramming_on_purpose/dbcd8ve/
L M A O
How the fuck is that the AI's fault? These kids are literally retarded

The AI does intentionally drive into you or cut you off to be honest.
I've often had cars skid across a highway to try and hit me.

Can't look at the video at the moment so the above wasn't in relation to it.

This becomes really obvious when doing car sales

should I get a Ruiner or a Hydra?

I have 5.5 mil and already have a buzzard, warehouses, etc

It really is obvious, dude. The proof you showed is rather weak, sure, but this is stronger evidence.

reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAutoV/comments/5ke0sj/traffic_during_vehicle_missions_is_getting/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=user&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=frontpage

the driving AI is switched to retard mode when you're stealing cars

basically cars will cut across 3 lanes on the highway, run red lights, randomly do a u turn in the middle of the street, etc

it's pretty noticeable, although it doesn't happen on deliveries thankfully

I meant to reply (), my bad.

I think you quoted the wrong person.

>he's so smug about it

I did, I acknowledged it here ().

The Assault Rifle fanboys who downvoted you think it's the Russian Kalashnikov that they loved so much from CoD and CS:GO, when in fact it's just based a Chinese knock-off of the discontinued rifle.

Singleplayer with mods > Singleplayer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GTA Online

Install the mods that lets traffic spawn in DLC vehicles in areas they belong in, not to mention mods that rework the police and enemy AI to behave and react more realistically instead of being currently autistic.

GTA V SP modified to my liking is the sole reason why I'm saving for a beefy PC.

I did there is also a mod to make traffic more realistic where it becomes more dense at rush hours and then less dense at night

>implying the AI isn't in retard mode all the time

The driving AI is always retarded, but you lot only notice during import/export because you suddenly care about avoiding damage. It's just some arbitrary difficulty increase that's been in the game since day 1, even when not selling cars they run red lights, make retarded lane changes, race out into intersections and then slow down to block the road for as long as possible, not to mention intentionally ramming you as hard as possible because somebody on the other side of Los Santos fired a shot
>traffic suddenly engages demolition derby and all the peds are screaming
>player killed another player
>can't even hear the gunfire
Even in LA where people are used to gunshots and react with something other than a dumbstruck "what?" they don't plow through traffic to try and get away, unless someone was shooting at THEM.

I never said anything about I/E

>lets traffic spawn in DLC vehicles in areas they belong in
My brother recently got GTA V on PC and I watched him play the first mission before going online. During the drive back to Franklin's house we encountered a green and gold Blade lowrider, the driver peacocking with his hydraulics and everything. I swear to you this is true.

the blade is sorta propped up by default, there is no lowrider variant. everything released before the enhanced edition came out (everything up until IGG2) is fair game for traffic in SP (and to a lesser degree MP)

What's the best strategy for car sourcing missions where they send cars and helicopters of goons after you? Can you find the helicopter before getting in the car, or does it not spawn until you steal?

They spawn in waves after you steal.

Get out of the car or cargobob. Kill them all and enjoy a leisurely drive back.

The Blade isn't a lowrider, it's just a gasser car propped with the rear-axle lowered for drag racing.

you have to steal it, for helicopters you usually have time to get to the shore and drop it before they get you, for both you can just run a short distance from the car and shoot them.
There's more waves for more valuable cars, up to 4 waves of sultans and 3 of buzzards, just wait them out based on the car.

So here's the thing, and I'd be curious as to what the rest of you guys think.

Running from the waves of chopper/car vs fighting and defeating the 4 waves.

When you steal, the game occasionally spawns a chopper and a car to come after you.

If you stand and fight them off you're burning time and ammo.

If you run, you're risking significantly more damage, but you're accomplishing the mission faster and not burning any ammo.

It's kind of tit for tat. Personally when a buzzard is in the air, I choose to run. If its only guys on the ground I choose to fight.

>the 4 waves.
Are there only 4 waves of dudes that can come after you?

For a top end car theft, yes.

I find time spent is irrelevant, unless other players are causing you trouble (in which case you should probably switch lobbies or hold off on i/e for a bit) there's no reason to rush, there's plenty of time, it's better to prioritise getting minimal damage, you're probably waiting for the timer to reset on deliveries anyway and if you let a ton of damage rack up it eats directly into your profits.

That's true. If you're running cars solo you can do a sale every 20 mins. Missions that require a 4+ mile drive can consume a good bit of that, then add the time it takes to fight plus the ammo you consume. You're probably right though, it comes out cheaper overall to fight since you can only sell about 3 cars per hour max anyway if you're working solo.

Personally I still run crates as well so my routine is:

>export mission
>crate mission
>import mission
>delivery of the import puts me back at my garage so i do another sale

Pretty lucrative turnaround. It's the most efficient way I've found to do solo work now.

>doing full small warehouse crate sale
>level 1000+ chink in the session
>some guy with red mental state joins halfway through the mission
>they both ignore me

Can you spawn the hydra from your yacht?

No, but you can park your yacht next to the airport and take one of your free helicopters over to your peggy vehicle pretty fast. It's a decent spawn for that reason.

Man, I really didn't hate the Chinese until I started playing this damn game. I wish China and Russia would just start bombing the shit out of each other to erase the mistake that is their existence.

I'd say you could do Headhunter or Sightseer inbetween exporting and crates for even better results

Lob a few spares to brazil please.

>mostly play solo
>3 biker businesses
>fully upgraded
>buy supplies for $75k
>turns into about $140k average
>CEO import/export while businesses work in between
>connection and network errors
>lose profit while I'm moving drugs

As a solo player should I just be doing CEO? The cops raiding my place or being kicked from the lobby while I sell stock is getting annoying.

Warrener a best

If you are on console then ha ha fuck you.

If you aren't then you could play with gtag and make money without issue. I don't know why you are trying to play a multiplayer game like it is a singleplayer game.

On Xbone. Probably the only Xboner here on gtag

Drop some advice on me, bro

that wasn't even close to dagumi

Thats no drift son. Thats just an open rear diff

Is there a map for all stunts/under the bridge challenges in game or will I need to keep alt-tabbing to check and keep track of which ones are done myself?

>the only Xboner
Guess again buddy

Check the Steam guides. Must be one in there. Use the Steam overlay

I'm trying to figure out what one of the Koreatown NPCs say when you drive past them.

It sounds like "soshime!". Does anyone know what the exact words are, and what they mean?

Perhaps it's "josimhae" which means "watch out!"

Repost the question a third time, maybe then someone will give a shit.

that must be it, thank you

How can they possibly make the MC businesses more attractive when vehicle shipping is so much more lucrative?

Why is Norman's voice so soothing?

Hearing his one-way conversations while I'm stressed out doing import/export calms me down.

who's norman

MC businesses are just a scam money sink.

Mr. NormanTimbers of course!

SC name is Fried_Triangle and I want to get into the PC crew.