You must make one your DD

You must make one your DD.

What do you chose

Other urls found in this thread:

motortrend.com/cars/cadillac/cts-v/2016/comparison-audi-s6-4-0t-quattro-vs-cadillac-cts-v-sport-vs-lexus-gs-f/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cadillac is the only respectable American luxury brand. Lincoln and Buick are meme tier cars, you can't even buy em till you get your AARP card.

Lincoln looks better desu, classy and understated. That and Cadillacs are overrated.

Go to bed, grandpa.

Your mom should have aborted you Jaykwon, no nigger is a grandson of mine!

this.

On the right looks much nicer.

t. not an american.

does the lincoln come with water bottles

I like that the holders can hold Fiji. It's completely pointless and makes me want to buy one, get any kind of weird shapes bottle and see what I can shove in em

>caddilac
>no fiji water

>lincoln
>two bottles of fiji water

>Lincoln
>Looks Better
Choose one.
That thing is fucking hideous. I would actually rather drive a Corolla or a Prius.

The Caddy. But I'd want to check the Lincoln out, just out of curiosity.

>$60k for a Ford Taurus
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>fwd chink copy
>rwd cadillac
Ill take the crab juice and caddy

> American cars
I decline, and take the bus instead.

The tree

The lincoln looks exactly like the obey tailgater (Michaels car) from gtav so I would choose that one for that reason only.
It almost looks more like it than the audi its based on.
Pic related

>american car or american car
whatever is worth more so I can sell it and buy something else

The one I like more after seeing and test driving both in person.

The CT6 does have a huge advantage, though. It's available as a plug-in hybrid.

CT6. Because Conti seems like the copy of a Bentley Continental.

Honestly the Lincoln because at least it doesn't look like an ugly clusterfuck.

That cheap, dull looking grey plastic right next to the glossy wood in the Cadillac's dashboard is just an absolute catastrophe.

Also where are the side window defogging vents on the Cadillac?

>luxury car
>can't defog its side windows

Caddie

>Alpha/Zeta Based (Commodore/SS)
>LS
>Fast
>can handle

>he fell for the modern GM "Cadillacs are supposed to be sporty" meme
They should just continue building utter comfbarges instead of trying to compete with BMW.

>DD
>Omega platform
>gussied up Fusion

Lincoln. Sharing quite a bit with a car for the proles is a feature in a DD, not a bug. Even then it still probably has a bit too much "differentiation".

But what if I don't DD at all

Here's a bigger image

>American "luxury" car.
Kek I'd rather kill myself

they both look like what a poor man thinks luxury looks like

Lincoln but not in that colour. The Cadillac looks to "hurr look at me i have edges"

>automatic is luxury
>a steering wheel full of buttons is also luxury

Id pick the heavier one and find the other one and ram into it on train tracks, locking us in deaths embrace as a giant train smashed both cars.

in what universe manual is luxury?

in non-burger countries

i'm european and i haven't seen a modern luxurious car with manual transmission, what are you talking about

Have you got images disabled or something?

>those cupholders

jesus fuck I didn't know they hired birds to weave cupholders

my point is luxury isn't sweating playing with a stick every 1500 rpm

Today even a 520d is way more likely to be autotragic than manual, but that doesnt mean manual cant be in luxury car. Thats just what brands want to sell. For example, in my country Mercedes is offering the 9G tronic as standard, for the same as a manual.

But if you look in used car markets, the manual version is always worth more, that means people still want manual on a luxury car.

>sweating playing with a stick
how american are you?

if you dont enjoy driving why even bother? get in the back seats, you can watch tv and use your laptop and stuff
>Luxury isnt sweating playing with the steering and minding the road ahead

what is the fucking point of putting manual in a luxury car, are you that much of a cock sucking faggot that you need a manual in a fucking luxury car?

I CHOSE THIS

HOW CAN THE AMERICAN BOIS EVEN COMPETE ?

how european are you when even a luxury has to have a fucking manual transmission. i'm not buying a nissan micra ffs, i just want to put it in d and enjoy the envy looks

I'm not against automatic in luxury cars, im just saying that its not a must. Some people just prefer manual, even in a confy car and i can respect that

why are you trying to argue then

>What is this shit?
>Cadillac vs Jaguar
>Cadillac.
>see second set
>Cadillac vs Lincoln
>oh god thats the new Lincoln

The Lincoln looks more comfy but that Cadillac will have its ass in every other debate.

Not only is a 7 series far more expensive than either of the cars, that interior isn't any nicer. You might have Stockholm syndrome

>Cts/Ats V aren't sporty

Even a V sport runs circles around Germans at the price point

because
>in what universe manual is luxury?
in mine

oh right

>that interior isn't any nicer
>isnt any nicer
>americans definition of luxury cars.jpg

>Moving the goal posts to a completely different car in an even lower price bracket

Get it together, champ

Literally everything about the Lincoln looks better
>Headlights not trying to emulate Japanese weirdness
>Interior doesn't look like tan cheap plastic off an early '00s shitbox
>Steering wheel, while having comparable button count, looks like a lot less of a clusterfuck
>Console doesn't remind me of fucking slant eyes
>Tan interiors assault my eyes anyway

Implying people buy these for anything other than looks/comfort anyway, anyone talking about performance in this thread is a dunce.

>Donald Trump and LiL John design a car interior.

BMWs can't into comfy.

They can't compete with Mercedes in comfy, they can't compete with the Amerifats in comfy, they try to be both sporty and comfy and do neither now. BMW should just stick to sports cars, or let Alpina do the real work.

those american "luxury" cars cant even compete with a regular european sedan.

Wow your right, even the S6 can't compete

motortrend.com/cars/cadillac/cts-v/2016/comparison-audi-s6-4-0t-quattro-vs-cadillac-cts-v-sport-vs-lexus-gs-f/

those leaves look fun

Cadillac, never had bad experiences with them. Never had any experience with lincoln though.

I dunno, which one makes me feel the most comfortable?

>motortrend

>motortrend
how biased are them?
>Caddilac > Lexus > Audi
Ok, you keep it, leave the others for the rest of the world

> Cadillacs are overrated.

Post of the year finalist right here

Please tell me that's real wood veneer!?!

The lincoln. Caddilacs are shit.

I got to say I love the interior in the caddy more than in the bmw

thats leather bitch and why is glosy wood bad?

Left looks like its crying. Right looks like an average sedan that got blasted in its face with a chrome spray. Id rather take the bus desu.

Lincoln by far

the caddy if it had an ls instead of turbo cuckoldry.
I like that they are trying to be BMW but at least dont copy the shitty parts like turbos.

If Buick would bring back the GN/GNX, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Everybody else is bring back their "legendary" cars so why not a modernized Grand National?

cadillac is a brand for niggers.

furthermore, general motors build quality is still trash, so you're essentially paying upwards of $50k for a """"luxury"""" shitbox with garbage tier materials & build quality.

also reliability is going to be fucking awful.

if you had common sense you'd pick lincoln, if you were intelligent you would pick literally any german brand or lexus.

Lincoln, no question.

>nice bmw interior
what is this fan fiction

>FRONT WHEEL DRIVE """LUXURY""" CAR
You literally can't make this shit up

Umm.. yeah?

Already DD a Caddie.

>A7
>regular European sedan
Not only is the CT6 nicer inside, lighter in most configurations, and bigger it's also much cheaper. You can get a CT6 Premium Luxury 3.0TT for the price of a base A7.

>I have never been in one

CT6 is vastly nicer inside than the Continental.

this

It's leather textured plastic
And glossy wood is usually a paper thin strip of wood veneer glued to plastic or aluminum

The new volvos have the best interiors desu

Once again they under delivered

I see absolutely nothing wrong with this interior. Sorry it doesn't have 900 tablets.

I know. Its the concept interior. They filled the production version with parts bin buttons and toned down the interior with generic beige and gaudy wood

Going for the Caddy.

Well, at least I'm not getting blinded by the sun reflecting in three acres of unnecessary chrome trim.

Oh, well, the concept is where it's at.