tfgeneral.com
Discord under Fun Stuff

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral
>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/78/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' on console will bring it up in game, for pc you have to join using the link

>News
Frontier News Network 6
titanfall.com/en_us/news/frontier-news-network-6-13/
Server patch notes
forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/9811/titanfall-2-server-update-1-23-2017/
New mode coming later

>What's changed in 2?
Cosmetics, class based titans, more pilot abilities, more guns, and a single player campaign.
Bunny hopping was altered so now you need to queue a slide too

>Doomed thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FUNSip0a63E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for amp wall is fair, balanced and fun to use

:^)

As a professional Phase user, I can agree to that.

Does anyone have a link to the synthwave playlist made a few threads back?

first for pipes

youtube.com/watch?v=FUNSip0a63E
So many of you’ll never know just how cathartic it is to mag-dump into a group of sizzling slows.

Campers are fucking retarded.

Anyone here good with the SMR? What's your strategy?

In my experience, every other grenadier weapon is strictly superior to the SMR, so I'm wondering what even is the point.

xth for coldwar best war

ads and go fast

get up above enemies to confuse them

use gravity stars

What my personal playlist? I've not really added much to it but it's got some good moosic on it so far, want me to make it public? I'll be taking requests to add onto it if people do want a dedicated playlist.

Hey man I hate to spoil your fun but uh

You're pretty slow yourself. This video wasn't some fast dude kicking slow ass, it was some slow waddling up behind some leadfoot campers.

laser shot frequently feels way too strong

Forgot pic, also the name is there if you want to look at it/suggest adding in other music.

Also True Survivor was added because someone posted it yesterday and I jammed along while doing my EPG runs.

I once encountered a guy who would just go to the same roof and stand there.
I would walk up behind him, afraid to execute because it seemed too good of an opportunity to be true, as if it was a holo ruse.
I would then shoot at him for 5 solid seconds in disbelief and he died twice without even bothering to turn around, then I left some ticks and moved on.
And one of the ticks actually got him too.

I'm claiming Spitfire is my new waifu!
No one else can have her!

You can have that washed-out slut.

I'm dating the Wingman's hot sister, the Wingman Elite. Now THERE is a waifu!

Flatline is my waifu.

I've been going steady with EPG for awhile. I've been meaning to tell her about my first wife and how we lost her, but I don't have the heart. I just want to appreciate the moments I have with her now.

>Have it on gen 6 before the patch
>mfw patch hits

Softball isn't the most extravagant waifu, but boy does she have the right stuff where it counts. So comfy.

>dude complains about me using the flatline "now that it's overrpowered after the update"
>"yes, i've gotten the 700 kills you see logged in here in the past hour"
>ragequits next death

Raifu, and she's mine you fuckers.

Gen 12.8 here

Because it is. Not only that, but it also got hitbox bigger than pre-nerf 40mm.

hes on console, what do you expect? much harder to play/go fast with a gamepad.

False, he's just not a fast guy, I would upload my gameplay to a webm but I'm a retard.

are you using the kit to restore extra energy on crits? your energy seems to regen faster as you destroy the tone. like really fast

I'm on console and I'm pretty quick. It's harder to go fast against the heavy Aim Assist in this game, but its doable.

Playing fast with a gamepad isn't even the hard part, the hard part is not getting oneburst by a hemlock while you do it.

am i allowed to use the volt without looking like a tryhard now?
i like my bullets going where i point them.

i phrased that wrong. i dont know if hes on console, but hes playing with a gamepad. it is harder to go fast with a gamepad.
maybe you guys can do it but the general population cannot slidehop on a gamepad. a lot of console users even think its a glitch.
keep in mind this general represents a very very tiny fraction of the playerbase, so because some gamepad users here are good with it and can play good with it does not mean most players can.
just check out any stream or youtube video of console gameplay. it looks like a different game

>my only weapon with the kill counter is the Softball

It's because they're treating it as another game (Any other FPS title here) It's why I can't stand the rooftop camping with A walls or just people camping in general.

It's also why when I play I have to carry my team unless I'm playing with my TFG bro's or my actual friend, slide hopping is so easy you literally run forward jump then press circle to slide then jump rinse repeat.

Whenever I'm running I always incorporate a slide into it even if I'm not slidehopping.

People just need to git gud in all honesty it's getting boring fighting the same Dumbo's who never change tactics.

>i like my bullets going where i point them.
you mean you dont like dealing with recoil, or you want your bullets to hit instantly? any hitscan weapon can satisfy the latter.

test

test yourself into a grave faggot

i mean like the part where my bullets go towards the crosshair at the center of my screen instead of to the sides.
i've tried every hitscan weapon in the game and they all do this too much to be acceptable.

o-ok

have you tried the CAR? its accuracy is on par with the volt, and i think it does more damage now? the alternator is also very accurate if you tapfire, even at long distances you can get quick kills.
i dont know if youll be considered a tryhard, its gonna take a bit to see how the nerf to the volt effected it. the volt before this patch(and still maybe now) was clearly overpowered and a crutch so some people are still probably going to be salty about it, but if the nerf did actually nerf it into a good spot then that will fade in time.

the smr is Amazing i tell you
go fast, midrange ish, allways be the first to shoot, get the drop on your foes
works like a charm against pilots and titans on angel city
well on pc of course idk how it is on cosoles
also learn to lead shots like a boss

On consoles it's a fucking monster, first weapon I declared my weaponfu.

Also how the fuck do I compress a webm to under or to 4mb?

fiddle with the bitrate until it works.

for 15 second webms i would run around 2K

The real waifu is Scorch's T-203 Thermite Launcher, and none of you can have it.

use webm for retards, record in 30 fps, set cap at 3mb, bitrate under 3k

cold war is the best raifu, hands down. maximum fun, blowing pilots into pink mist, solid titan damage.

>grenadier weapon that requires two bursts to kill someone with splash damage
>can kill with direct hits but has so much recoil/spread that it can almost never land a full burst

I'll stick with literally any other gun, thanks.

Is there actual matchmaking? You guys seem a lot better than even the people who stomp in my games. I assumed they just sort of threw people together.

I would stomp you faggot.

>can kill with direct hits but has so much recoil/spread that it can almost never land a full burst
nonsense! ok it doesnt work so well against fast players wallrunning unless you try real hard, but i still love it.

Me and my Softball can handle you mate.

lots of TFG come from the first game, where there weren't as many gimmicks and the only way to outplay people was to use one of two OP weapons or go extremely fucking fast

And we all went extremely fucking fast, which really helps in this game.

>thought i finally encountered another tfg on _ps4_
>it's from actually another network
fug...

you fired another burst just in case, you didn't think that was gonna kill the guy.

the fact that every other grenadier weapon can do SOMETHING at extreme long range to campers and whatnot is another big knock to it.

an epg/smr can kill a sniper if he doesn't see it coming, and a softball he won't even see coming, but the cold war would do pitiful damage, he could see it coming and avoid it, and even if the first burst mostly landed, he'd survive and leave.

GOTTA GO FAST NEVER TOUCH THE GROUND PILOT, WE GOTTA PICK UP SPEED AS SPEED IS LIFE FIVE BY FIVE I'VE GOT YOU IN THE PIPES WOOOOOOO COWBOY LETS KILL THESE SLOWS PEW PEW.

>no viper helmet

>you fired another burst just in case, you didn't think that was gonna kill the guy.
i do that a lot, a bad habit im trying to break. its just a fun gun that i love to use, i dont care if other grenadiers are superior. the posts were humor incase you missed the whole waifu part.

I HAVEN'T GOT THE FUCKING PICTURES DUDE MY COMPUTER DIED AND I'M STUCK IN ALL CAPS.

I'm trying to get over the depression of trying to get it to 4.9, I'm at level 14 now.

No I mean you can't get a viper helmet ingame.
Relax mang.

GOT YOU COVERED IN THE PIPES 6 7 5 ALPHA 2 FOXTROT CHARLIE TACTICAL

Ah, also fixed my caps.

But honestly I don't get the look of most classes, why would the cloak guy have a large profile and a fucking arm coming out of his shoulder/a fur cloak surrounding him?

There should be a class that has his helmet in which you can use a jetpack, but alas that will never happen and we're stuck with being robots as they have the best classes attached to them...

>Tfw G10 with Apex Predators
Eat shit marauder corps you dirty terrorists.

i assume you mean gen 4.9 and you are only level 14 with it? if so, some tips:
for one, dont try to use it long range unless maybe on a titan and you know the projectiles dip and no one is around you.
try to stay above your opponents, it makes aiming the spread so much easier and wil grant 1 shot kills more often.
any ordnance to slow pilots down will help a lot, i prefer gstar since it usually keeps them in one spot, but arc nades work too.
despite what i said about firing twice being a bad habit, sometimes queueing up another shot automatically can save your ass; ive had pilots survive with a sliver of hp and my habid of rapid firing it saved me.
definitely run faster reload. the second mod is up to you, but i always go with extra ammo.
it was around level 15 for me that i started to get pretty decent with it. keep at it, youll get the hang of it. try playing with your loadout; some people swear by grapple for grenadier weapons, and even hover can be useful for this kind of weapon if used right

Respawn could make a pretty penny with helmet cosmetics

FIRST WE FIGHT

THEN WE FUCK

I love my Gates mommy

FIRST PERSON TO NAME MY FAVORITE THING GETS A DRINK ON ME

Is it literally drowning in booze?

cheese?

HOW DID YOU KNOW?!?!?

Baker's canonical death is him drowning in booze.

Sarah will probably die some boring heroic way, Payday McEnglish will get shot by his superior and be all "you were bettah", Ash is gonna get cyberraped to death by a harem of futa holopilots, 6-4 mommy is gonna probably die with the rest of her "family", and Old Man IMC is gonna get stabbed in the back for money or some shit.

But Baker, he's gonna die as he lived.

Inspiring.

are weaponfu harems allowed?
smr clodwar and 2x2x2x2x2x2x are love, i have all of them on g4 and higher

>G10
>He think's he's Oi
G2 Marauder before I knew betta

Scorch is so fun now

Apex bros>The rest>>>>>Dirty Terrorist Sarah

From yesterday

Webm's then?

post coldwar webms i wanna fap

I "waddled up" behind them because I wanted to take my time to marvel at the whole thing. Just before this, I had zoomed my way across the field after seeing their sniper pod.

Why do you have to be such a fag, man?

Excuses, excuses you're just a slow trying to be fast it's ok to be upset not everyone can be a true pilot.

>Ash is gonna get cyberraped to death by a harem of futa holopilots

Why, man? Why?

Tfw I choose 64 cause I have mommy problems and wouldn't mind a fast British mum..

>tfw tried R-97 just now
Never begore have I gotten as many rampages as I did that time. This weapon is my new raifu, CAR just simply didn't have the same feeling of shitting bullets faster than Mike Tyson throws punches.

i chose aces because i allso want to drown in mind numbing substances and never experience reality as is

I do the same, no worries

>"You've joined a match in progress, a loss won't be recorded"
Damn right, we aren't losing this match

Same, but also because Barker is bro tier.

I may have a problem but I'm still goin' fast.

Same here. A guy was really mad. Fuck flatline is cool but the buff is just a little bit of damage for the far away targets, still kicks like crazy.

tfw we can never go fast enough to escape the feelies and problems we face

Just want a milfy brit mum to hold me and make me feel better...
Why must I be so young...

dont do this man

>tfw everyone may start flocking to your underappreciated guns of choice
It's fucking weird that all the guns I liked were all the ones that got buffed.
Flatline, R-97, L-STAR, Double Take, each with Thunderbolt as my secondary.