/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #467

''Make /lisg/ Great Again'' Edition

Previous Thread: Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/11794775
strawpoll.me/11794798
strawpoll.me/11965358
strawpoll.me/12020327
strawpoll.me/12020353
strawpoll.me/12158769

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=_2hjJk1iM1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love you /lisg/

/lisg/will never die! We got the most valuable power in our possession, time.

BFFs, Pirates, Partners in Time & Crime & In Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Max is #1

Tyvm!

I like the OP pic, thanks user
No problem but watch out Chloe doesn't like emojis

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>Epilogue: Use ur imaginations:)muh budget

Is it bad to just post images? Then again there was a few threads in a row where we actually did hit 750 posts.

Either way it's 4am and I'm going to pass out since someone already posted my thing Sleep tight QTs and /lisg/.

>friendly reminder that turning off your game is the confirmed canon ending

>As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

We're only 33 threads away from our 500th anniversary. Do you think Molli will draw something for the occasion.

Whoever made this I am so proud of with him.

Nobody can refute this and also BASED Shit Ain't Logical pasta.

>since someone already posted my thing
Sorry user I thought that you weren't here.
sleep tight

i've just realized that my Brooke folder is empty.
if you have fanarts etc. i'd be pretty appreciated if you send them

I'm glad the old OP is back the last one forgot to put the last strawpoll we made.

maaaaybe
(She appears occasionally but just wants to post like all of us, don't swamp her with attention. Just buy her coffees on her Tumblr).
even if not I'm sure our 500th will be hella awesome!

This is fantastic and should be posted wherever the game discussed.

It's not so bad to just post images. ...If they are THAT CUTE!

Sleep tight, cutie.

I'm afraid she's moved on to, hopefully, better things, my little precious bunny friend.

Maybe I can draw something instead. I promise it will be atrocious!

Here is one now.

If the user running the archive ever went back to it or handed it off to someone else would they be able to even find the last 50 or so threads?
The Veeky Forums archive is only for a week and I don't know how reliable independent archives are.
Definitely not a huge deal. I've only gone to threads months back once or twice out of curiosity.
We should pick up the group fic again as well.

Is it is imageboard after all and there are discussions here and there but I don't mind either way. Please tell us your dreams when you awake from your slumber.
I'm building a new PC (those things still exist? I guess we aren't in the Cyberpunk era yet) so my files are all over the places, right now I'm just posting whatever I can find easily.
Do you have the one molli sketched. I forgot where I put it.

>Maybe I can draw something instead. I promise it will be atrocious!
That's okay. It's always nice when an user draws for the general.

>get told Max's powers are causing the storm by guy who doesn't know basic Chemistry
this is gold

>This is fantastic and should be posted wherever the game discussed.
this

Max is #1 user is #1

Fireden is very reliable from experience. I've been too busy with school to update it myself, if anyone wants to take over the archives and update it, do leave your gmail or another form of contact here.

The archive is hosted on fireden. I wanna download the entire thing as well, would be a shame if we lost it all, some day.

I have!

I have all the entire archive downloaded myself (excluding the images). I'll work out something during the summer hopefully!

Molli draws such a pretty Lisa.

So you were there too huh, it's mind blowing how now we are close to 500 already, time flies too fast

I miss Molli. Where's she really?

That's reassuring!

Thanks. And good luck with your school stress. (Mine's over, for now!)

>>excluding the images
Yeah, that would be a good few terrabytes.

And a pretty Alice, too!

It does indeed fly. Gotta spread your wings.

250 * 4MB = 1GB max. per thread. * 500 threads = 500GB.

Huh, was way off with my estimate. I have the images already anyway, and wouldn't want to download them.

In love!

Last I heard.

If you don't mind me asking, what are you studying?

>Nobody can refute this
B-but user. You are just nitpicking. The feelings you get from the moment are far more important than it making sense. Also Warren is a 100% serious romance option for Max.

She found her very own warryn.

BEGONE YOU FOUL PLEBBITTOR

youtube.com/watch?v=_2hjJk1iM1s

Software Engineering which is just another way to say Computer Science
I believe she left after making this post. Hopefully her love life is sweet and not as "All Wounds" themed as we would be led to think.
md5 hashing and matching would reduce the size a fair bit considering a lot of images are reposts.

>friendly reminder that you will never know what the VA cast truly believes because michel stands behind them in every interview

Oh man, don't even make a joke about it.

Plebs literally are cancers.

I respect/love Molli all of my heart. But that destiny-smasher and his trolling/butthurt attitude towards this general was the last straw.
I hope she is still visiting us and we didn't broke her heart.

>Also Warren is a 100% serious romance option for Max.
>The feelings you get from the moment are far more important than it making sense
>plebbit

It's like poetry.
and I doubt they can refute the good old sp0ck pasta

Yeah, and the average uploaded filesize is probably more like 1.XMB. So it would probably only be around 100-200GB total.

And out of curiosity, how big is the text stuff? It's such a funny thought, that you can cram the entire history of /lisg/ in a little file. Well, without the images anyway.

Maybe she'll make him a better person with her aura of kindness, user.

What do you do as a software engineer?
I was interested but i don't know if it suits me, the whole coding thing and all

That Max clearly needs some Chloelovin'.

SEASON 2 FUCKING WHEN???

I hope so user...

/lisg/ meetup in Seattle when?

haha:) nobody knows haha:)

but everybody knows that we will never see Max and Chloe again haha:(((((

47.1mb compressed but I only have everything up till the 387th thread. I'll have the rest downloaded very soon, I promise.
Most people join companies that write programs for other companies such as banks/hospitals/accounting/every other thing including websites/servers. Joining Google/Microsoft/Apple would be the dream though.

>end of Max's adventures

He didn't anything say about Chloe, though.

Logical thinking is also a huge part in programming, alongside knowledge of data structures and algorithms. You could always try it by yourself (e.g. writing your own apps/scripts) before making a decision.

Since they are always together, mentally and physically, Max's adventures technically includes Chloe so...

It could be a prequel-sequel, set in Arcadia, with Rachel and stuff.

But yeah, this was Max and Chloe's story, and it is finished. It's sad we won't see new things with them, but it's also good. I like that it is over and that they can "rest" now.

Ah also since they've dropped every plots with Episode 5 (especially fucked Rachel's story) they'd missed their chances about prequel.

>But yeah, this was Max and Chloe's story, and it is finished. It's sad we won't see new things with them, but it's also good. I like that it is over and that they can "rest" now.
I kinda I agree. But also I'm sad because we will never see them together,such characters that who have great chemistry like them.

Alright, thanks for the input. Do you have any useful tips tricks or useful guides before I lose myself in a sea of digital binary code of zero and ones?

Their chemistry is some kind of emergent magic. I doubt they'd be able to replicate it. The character came alive, and I'm not sure they could summon them again!

It's sad, but it's probably for the better.

We keep them alive in here.

>We keep them alive in here.
Always.

I want to see how Max snuggles into Chloe's side while they drive!

I would say start with python, and try writing a simple script. A good and simple program could be a calculator and if you're feeling up to it, you can even use python to download images off tumblr for instance.

Thanks user, you're the best!

cant get enough of that 2nd nose rub

>you will never hug Max

I wish you good luck user!

Maxhugs could save this world.

Alas, it does not deserve her.

why live?

for .

A Kate for you.

Where will we find our soulmate,true love /lisg/?

Many thanks user

If it is meant to be, it'll find us!

Otherwise, try going out doing things you like. If you meet someone in the context of that, the chances of being a better match are already better!

Apologies Salt-bay. Lawyer life has kept me busy and I never got a chance to reply. It would seem our lingering discussion was resolved with other posts throughout the thread. It was more interesting reading through those anyway I'd say.

I guess I'll have to watch bates motel until the new season arrives in March or April? Do you have a recap for me? I forgot most of of the stuff but I remember chuck collapsed in that copying machine place and Saul actually called the emergency

At this moment in my life I would be lucky if I had at least a friend.

>apologies to that faggot
saul you are over for me

I am your /lisg/ friend though!

>"We have places to go, and people to do."

What did she mean by this?

>I am giving you subtle hints:Let's do each other

I want to ____ Kate!

hug

That's a bit too lewd, dude.

have tea with

Also, requesting your best picture of Mychel!

Sorry user, I like to keep things """"""""relatively"""""""" on topic. A full re-cap is a bit too far off topic even for me.

I love you still.

Since my Max version of this wasn't very well accepted

=kek

>michel about to be koch'ed

I'm kinda shipping them desu.

good choice user, they have so much in common

>both photo-raped
>both dead

Ra(chel) Amber is actually you Michel...

Where did my Lisa go?

Part of the reason I asked you for specifics was because I suspected words in my mouth, as is the case.

>One light beer.
That's why I said she drinks during the day, not that she's a day drunk.

>We know of one time.
She said a bar that didn't card her. The implication was that she went there more than once.

>How do you know this?
>How do you know this?
The posters in her room and in the junkyard hideout.

>"Tomboy".
She is a tomboy. Society considers their behavior more masculine. I don't subscribe actions to a specific gender. Like I said, don't put words in my mouth. Note that you didn't argue against me.

>But not for the sake of breaking the law.
>Hanging out in a junkyard her step-father, who she enjoys pissing off, told her not to
Eh.

>wannabe-rebellious
She's no wannabe. She enjoys those things and they are illegal. I didn't say she broke the law for the hell of it. She believes in personal freedom and disregards the law when it suits her.

>mostly to investigate
Not the pool.

>as you originally argued it didn't
Nope. I said it was a possibility.

>hence considering it stupid.
Hindsight is 20/20. The rest is projection.

>go against a number of things prevalent in her characterization and situation.
She needed cash. There's no evidence that she initially owed Frank more money and hadn't finished paying him off. Plenty of prostitutes have intimacy issues, but happen to be in desperate situations. Living knowing that a drug dealer will show up at any given time with a knife and demand his cash will make someone do plenty of out of character things.

>Fair enough. You at least consider it "more right" than the other, though.
Morally, yes.

>"tranny faggot"
>kind of weird, to use non-usual sexuality as an insult, considering the general we are in
Hypocritical you might say.

I agree more and more the longer I think about it.

For fuck's sake
please shut the fuck up. nobody cares about your being tomboy.Stop relating yourself with characters, don't confuse fictional world with your own personal experiences. Stick with the canon game events and don't take things way too war from its original intention.

>She said a bar that didn't card her. The implication was that she went there more than once.
She also stated that she was confused that the bar didn't card her.There wasn't any implication of she was going that bar more than a once.

>
>that she had prostituted herself
>She was desperate to pay back Frank and had a number of condoms in her jacket. It would explain things.
>She needed cash. There's no evidence that she initially owed Frank more money and hadn't finished paying him off. Plenty of prostitutes have intimacy issues, but happen to be in desperate situations. Living knowing that a drug dealer will show up at any given time with a knife and demand his cash will make someone do plenty of out of character things.

Alright this is it I'm sorry every other anons.

You retard.You motherfucker.You dumbhead.You fucking bitch.You fucking thick head.You fucking fucked up tranny faggot.

We had this discussion like 6 days ago and all of these anons gave evidences to you that there's no such a thing.STOP FUCKING MAKING UP BULLSHITS FROM YOUR HEADCANON.

You are obviously calling Chloe a hooker for no reason. If she was selling her body to someone then she'd try to sleep with Nathan (she waited until he got drunk and wasted up) also if she'd done this with other people she had already paid Frank off.

YOU STUPID BITCH. I HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR STUPID NONSENSE BULLSHIT

>relates himself with Chloe states that he loves her so much
>to his headcanon Chloe was a hooker for a consideration money
This is even more retarded than your other arguments.

Calm down.
We all know what's he saying doesn't make sense.

>that she had prostituted herself
>She was desperate to pay back Frank and had a number of condoms in her jacket. It would explain things.
>She needed cash. There's no evidence that she initially owed Frank more money and hadn't finished paying him off. Plenty of prostitutes have intimacy issues, but happen to be in desperate situations. Living knowing that a drug dealer will show up at any given time with a knife and demand his cash will make someone do plenty of out of character things.

People were saying he was making reasonable arguments.
Now tell me, is this a reasonable argument to you?

>That's why I said she drinks during the day, not that she's a day drunk.
You said her day drinking was part of her wild lifestyle. If you consider 1 light beer a wild lifestyle, fair enough.

>The implication was that she went there more than once.
How so? She says "some shithole bar". Sounds like a one time thing to me. Not that I don't think she could have been to a bar more than once, but we know of 1 time.

>The posters
Dismissed. Like, what can I even say. You take her posters to say she frequents raves? Do you know what posters are? Do they give them out at raves, usually, or do they come out of magazines, like the ones she has lying around in her room?

>Society considers their behavior more masculine
"Society" didn't say nail polish does not fit Chloe Price because she is a "penultimate tomboy", you did.

>Eh.
Didn't know pissing off her step-father is breaking the law.

>She believes in personal freedom and disregards the law when it suits her.
Regardless of whether I think this is a reasonable characterization, my point was that she is not someone that breaks laws for the hell of it, so if you didn't meant to say or imply this, that's my bad.

>Not the pool.
Yeah, she wanted to have fun. Not break the law. But that was apparently not your point, so that's fine.

>Hindsight is 20/20.
If her phases were fun for her, enjoyable, she would not consider them stupid and herself saved from them. Your idea that it was casual fun is at least as much projecting as the idea that it was something else.

>There's no evidence that she initially owed Frank more money and hadn't finished paying him off.
What does this mean? We know how much she owed Frank, due to the repair bill for her truck, and that she has not paid anything back on it.

>plenty of out of character things
Oh, so she couldn't overcome her oh-so-deep "emotional intimacy" with Frank and fuck him for money she owes him, the mere thought of that is appaling to her, but she would prostitute herself for it?

She even says herself that Frank is not as hardcore, that they had been acquainted, she is not scared of him or that desperate for money. She would have considered sleeping with him if she were that desperate to pay him off. Nothing in the game supports this ridiculous idea that she prostituted herself.

We can get her to leave the money in Wells' office. Hell, we can get her to keep the money even if she has it and we are at Frank's. She is not desperate to pay him off, and there is nothing that suggests she'd have slept with a guy for money, but plenty that suggests the idea of that altogether is gross to her, that she rejects sleeping with guys in general.

>Morally, yes.
Which is also subjective. But I'm sure you never claimed otherwise. But you never made a compelling moral argument either. Not that it'd be interesting anyway, we've had plenty of those. I've actually watched a 6 hour Harvard lecture on moral philosophy and the trolley dilemma one day when it was posted here. So if you want to keep up ending debate, and do so in a moral context, maybe go that direction. But you haven't really been bringing it up much, so that's fine.