What does Veeky Forums think about C-Class coupes?

What does Veeky Forums think about C-Class coupes?

SLOW
Lame
Overpriced
Wife car

>that bumper

Lol wtf why

Get the A5. it has a manual tranny.

>buying luxury
>buying stick
choose one

Why the fuck not?

>no manual

Christ, that looks awful. How did they manage to mess up so bad considering the last generation had a really tasteful design?

Their ability to make their newer generation exponentially uglier than their last one never ceases to amaze me

>Overpriced VW
>luxury

Oh i am laffin

here is you're replay

Nice Renault Laguna coupè you have here

toppest of plebs

You know why Mercedes have become shitty copy paste of themselves?

Because when they were good they were designed by an Italian, Bruno Sacco, then I went away and the rest is under our eyes.

whoa! watch out! we got a car journalist over here with over 20 years of experience! man, how did you get to drive that lovely car? i'm sure your company must have let you have it for at least a week plus to give that helpful insight towards it from the looks of your review, and that makes you in no way shape or form a tremendous bus riding faggot.

Literally the best line of luxury coupes/sedans are the AMG C Class. There is nothing better unless you transcend to RR, Bentley, etc...

Better than the 7 series, that's for sure

I really like the rear end. Not the coupe I would buy, but I really like the rear end.

Your language is poor, Mr Brown Bag.

>what does Veeky Forums think of said car
>receives opinion
>n-no how dare you say that!

>said the tripfag posting among anonymous people

Because anything outside sports cars, manual is for base models. And people looking to buy luxury cars tend to go for the more comfortable option - automatic.

I suppose I did. Says a lot really doesn't it. I'd better tell someone.

looks like a facelifted opel insignia

This. Or a Passat at best. Wouldn't even know it's a Merc if it wasn't for the star on the back.

There is luxury in feeling the road just as much as being disconnected from it.

it looks to much like the S class coupe, if im paying 200k+ for a car i dont want it to look like a 80k car

Compared to what?
Your Toyota Echo with the exhaust leak?