lesbians

Play Fate

Who is the highwaystar of the fgc

PlayBlue

highwaystar

Who is the gay furry of /fgg/

SAN-TA-MU
she's my waifu :3

Anyone else notice most yurifags end up being trans but don't know how real females look so they end up dressing like 12 year old anime girls in public and go over estimate at GDQ?

when is her turn?

Play Fausts game

I doubt it

"""""""""""Early"""""""""""""" 2017

Never if you ask the "tekken community"
They hate her.

Nice OP.

I mean j.mp > j.hp is a combo now and spikes them so you don't both land on your feet into a 50/50 DP/Throw which is what they WILL do on landing.

So I recommend that if you can. I'm trying to just get better at reacting to jumps so I can do it. But it's still shitty and unsafe because if they jump and attack early you trade AT BEST lose most likely.

What do you mean? She's one of the most popular Tekken characters

She's a lot cuter in 7 because she looks like an adult now instead of a weird perpetually 12 year old

you have to mix in grounded anti airs as well as the a2a.

an early jump button gets eaten alive against crouch fierce from almost everyone, although there are better AA options if you catch your opponent trying to catch you

>She's a lot cuter in 7 because she looks like an adult now instead of a weird perpetually 12 year old

maybe for you, but for japan...

I hope you're not being stupid on purpose

>no Es

Otherwise good op.

Karin has no grounded AA vs crossup. It's either dash, a2a, block, or nothing. She literally doesn't have any. She's completely free to it basically it's fucking nonsense.

user...

Official Tekken Community Guide for picking a character for Tekken 7:
Tekken community approved characters:
Bryan Fury
Kazuya Mishima
King
Dragunov
Jack
Paul Phoenix
Heihachi
Gigas
Miguel
Yoshimitsu
You're a faggot for picking this:
DVJ
Law
Shaheen
Jin
Claudio
Feng
Hwoarang
Kill yourself:
All the female characters
Lars
Bob
Akuma

Good games bro. Good luck on the grind.

Fake fan

Back to /v/

Well it's late as fuck now so I'm done. Good games though despite the lag. It was my first time fighting so much Karin with Akuma and it confused the fuck out of me. Hard getting in on them buttons but I think I have a slightly better understanding of the MU now.

Hit me up again if you ever see my post. I look for games around this time every few days.

then do those or block. serves you right for st. hk and v-skill alone. the trick is to pressure your opponent so well they can't place a crossup.

I'm okay with the Tekken Community thinking I'm a faggot.

Brick
Chariot
Void

anyone in the united states willing to play sf4 or 5. i just got off work about 20 minutes ago and need to blow off some steam

see me in third strike

Blonde, pale and small chested is bested.

You too man. We'll definitely play again. Night.

i can't play that game very well.

Wait what's wrong with her v-skill? Her st.hk is great but v-skill? Only real use for it is occasionally meaty and after a tenko to charge your v-gauge. It's not that good really.

Only 2 of those are correct though.

指の間がかゆい

that shits a poke that builds mad bar

Slow as fuck though you should block it erry time. Like I said the only time you ever land it is honestly after like cr.mp > st.mp xx tenko > v-skill

And the occasional meaty. It's really not that good in neutral at all it's so slow.

>karin can't deal with crossups
welcome to over half the cast

How many of you have curly hair?
I don't mean like one half assed cowlick, I'm talking full on curly, not afro curly either.

Me

SF will be saved once they'll fire Ono.

>How many of you have curly hair? Not real curly hair but the shitty kind

>get a load of this fuckin guy

Afro's are shit

How is this related to thread by any means you furry fuck

Someone spoonfeed me the link to the mod to replace wings of motion sickness and temple of dropped frames with training stage

are you kidding me ? it blows through fireballs, it has huge range, and is safe when charged.

Alternatively it's fast as fuck but unsafe when you don't charge it.

And it builds VTrigger

Luvia a okay, it's just that Rin and Rider are better

uncharged is -5 and the move has 5 active frames so you can hardly ever actually punish it considering the pushback as well

anyone who says the move is anything but great is lying.

>you furry fuck
Yeah my hair is pretty furry.

Anyone else ready for Injustice 2?

No character in the game bad enough to prevent you from getting to Diamond.
Especially not Karin.
Holy fucking shit.

nah im leaving the haters behind

not me.

Yeah it goes through fireballs but the startup is really not that fast.

14f startup on the non-held version. 21 on the held version.

17/18 frames of recovery respectively.

It has a ton of active frames though.

It's a good move but it's not a good move to use in neutral. You use it meaty because of all the active frames and you use it to build v-gauge (a decent amount though not a ton uncharged) after tenko. Also gives good knockback if you're wanting to reset to medium distance.

But anyone who's just poking at you with it, you should not be letting them get away with it. The startup is really long. Not saying it's bad just that it's got specific uses and I dunno why you think it's a great neutral tool.

>and Rider

Man your opinion went from acceptable differences to race war real quick

>the startup is really long
>literally the startup of a fireball
get out of silver champ

I'll be ready by the time it's released on PC

He should have said saber.

I'm just waiting to see if the different retailers will have bonuses before I finalize my Ultimate Edition preorder.

Idom Laura or Wolfkrone Laura?

>Tekken community approved characters
>Kazuya
>Heihachi

oh boy i cant wait to spam ewgf :DDDD

What's wrong with Shaheen?

Fuck yeah my dude

Best Fate girl pic related. Come at me, you shit.

Red > Blue.

dude, no. slow buttons have their place in footsies. think of the slow button the changeup, and your lights the fastballs, the mediums are your breaking ball. you have to give your opponent different looks otherwise you'll get predictable. I. E get homered on.

His hopkick is too good.
Sounds like you hate pure skill.

>no PC release
no

Rider wasn't even a character until F/HA, previous to that she was basically a brick with tits. Hell even in F/HA she still got close to no real development with her character explored far less than any of the others who became interesting through it.

>another stiff NRS turd

im not touching those games until they fix their movement

Yeah the occasional slow one is fine but mostly to condition them to block in certain situations. You aren't expecting to land it much and you shouldn't. Especially not that slow.

>pure skill
>ewgf spam

If you ain't livin' in a post-F/HA world with sultry fuck-the-police big sister Rider, infinitely-more-chill down-with-menage-a-trois Rin, legit bro Lancer, legit yandere Sakura, actual tsundere Caster and fat lazy shit Saber, then son you ain't livin'.

Post 30s of you spamming PEWGF

>Red > Blue.
no

Sakura was just exposing herself to be just the massively jealous bitch to a whole other degree in F/HA, to claim the way she was there as any form of likeable or interesting is just lying. Rider was bland as fuck and her development given there didn't even come close to making her as much of a character as Caster.

Also Saber was literally the same fucking shit as before except with the gags repeated ad infinitum for each of her appearances in it.

>to claim the way she was there as any form of likeable or interesting is just lying
She is infinitely more likeable in F/HA than at any point in F/SN. Even her own route made her utterly unlikeable in the original.

youtube.com/watch?v=QRAwbgkai64
Fighting game gameplay because /fgg/

I'm sure I'll get it eventually, maybe release who knows

meeeeee

what ever happened to menojazz jhunze? allblue? seaperson? redblade? doug? I know silentwolf is hiding in Digimon general. why did everyone who actually played fighting games leave? did sfv kill this general or was it the people reeeeeeing at trip/namefags?

Mostly europeans pretending to be relevant

Doug and redblade are posting as anons because they got bullied by the discord.

I'm around

I'm still here, I just don't trip so I can shitpost anonymously

As long as HighwayStar never leaves.

I'm sorry user, it appears as though you have accidentally posted Juri's bare breasts on a blue board. Please cover her up before the police arrest her.

That's what happens when you want to play something other than kusogecade

>bald pussy
into the trash she goes

I wish I was this good at fighting games.

Fate/extra rider best rider.

Same

The start of a legacy
youtube.com/watch?v=msGTk61pIlU

Block low

new phone who dis

twitter.com/konarofu/status/823680117792612352/video/1

who /excite/

tfw no hairy pussy version