Overwatch General - /owg/

Chinese New Year event (and probably a patch including the PTR changes) coming in approx 8 hours from this post

>When does Season 3 end?
Late February / early March.

>PTR Patch Notes
playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20464895

>Live Patch Notes
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752488691

>Overwatch Dev Tracker
overstalk.io/

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20170124T11&p0=840&font=cursive
streamable.com/wqvum
youtube.com/watch?v=VqyFxhnFqa8
youtu.be/C5afe9y0LQ8?t=36
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

countdown to event

Thank fuck we finally have ETA in the OP

streamable.com/wqvum
Trailer for the event

FOURTH FOR MEI'S GREASY SHARTS

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

COUNTDOWN

NEW TRAILER
streamable.com/wqvum

youtube.com/watch?v=VqyFxhnFqa8

Leaked event trailer (in Spanish) for as long as the link stays up.

streamable.com/wqvum

I NEED IT

>event with yet another mercy skin

Feels good, get fucked genji and hanzo shitters

Nth for making yet another thread instead of reusing the extras made by the retards earlier.

My housemate plays on Xbone. I played a round a couple of times. Torb and Symmetra are insta-picked, even had someone argue on mic to get Torb.

Aiming is a bitch though, I don't know how I could stand it.

what do you guys set your graphics to? i have mine on high but my game looks like hot garbage

>a Gream employee had supposedly panicked and flushed the ashes down the toilet.
Holy fuck remind me to never go to philipines

Cutest and best pairing

what the fuk is up with these shit fetishists lately goddamn

Event sprays some user pulled for us

>their CNY skins have the same color scheme
CUTE

>tfw Spaniard
>mfw everyone will hear how awful our dub is

I-I'm sorry guys

HAHAHA no new bloo skin!

cucked again widow fags!

Tracer master waifu reporting in,

I don't know how people deal with it.

>they're all just slight reskins

Which were all deleted.

>haha new *hero that got a skin* skin!
>get cucked *hero that didn't get a skin*fags!
can you stop

Well, most of them are epics, to be fair. It follows that they wouldn't be complete cosmetic overhauls like the legendaries are.

Fuck the skins, it's the poses and intros that are what you want to get.

Love this meme. Your friend is a shitter in shitter rank and I guarantee he's using default settings

All skins in this update have the same colors

>play stupid fucking """"""""""competetive""""""""""" because I'm absolutely bored of the game and that's the last thing I would try
>get ching chong tower
>pick McRee
>skatenigger tells me to switch to a second tank
>starts bitching about how we'll lose because of this
>proceed to be 75% of the time on fire with 64% accuracy
>get lesbian kike on the other team mad
>they try to counter my ass with gorilla man of all things
>proceed to win the game steam rolling everything they have basically on my own and a Mercy butthealing me for some reason the whole game
>get play of the match and 7 commendations
>skatenigger silently leaves the game
Aiming and situational awareness is hard for the average overtard

>whines before checking the catalog

No.

Mercy sounds like a grandma. Come on shes old, but not that old.

>mfw the german dub pretty good is.
Except for Mercy

This skin is sooo good. Maybe too much black but this is her best besides posh and the christmas green.

Yeah, but Tracer and Bastion's are black, Mercy's is phoenix-themed, and all the other legendaries are hanbok D.va and Journey to the West, so there's no color cohesion there. The only new skins with red and gold color schemes belong to Mei, Junkrat, and Symmetra.

>wasted 750 shekels on the christmas widowmaker intro
>never ever play her, 0 hours across 3 seasons
>don't even enjoy playing her in quick
why did i do this

This is the League of Legends effect. All the retards brought their moronic idea that you have to follow "the meta" even though "the meta" only applies to the top 5% of players who can play it to its full effect.

Honestly you can get to grandmaster maining Tobjorn if you're good at it, fuck metaslaves.

It doesn't matter what rank you play at, a controller is a BAD INPUT SYSTEM for accuracy and situational looking. This is simple fact.

It's so bad in fact you literally require auto aim to even play and cross realm playing will never be allowed because of the massive disadvantage they are at because of it.

Becoming "good" at using a system that is terrible doesn't make the system not terrible.

>have almost enough points to get gold guns for tracer
>don't want to suffer through comp
fuck

keep posting this QT

youtu.be/C5afe9y0LQ8?t=36
talon tracer is real

Least I didn't make another OP in the process

never enough black.

i await the day where overwatch heroes cosplay each other.

When I hear a semmingly shitty foregin dub I always think it is cultural thing that some characters have very different voices.

I'm from eastern europe and in my experience games in english, german, russian and japanese tend to have specific tones for specific type of characters even if the original was way different.

I don't know spanish but I guessed it is similar as well.

But now you made it clear it is shitty so I will forever remember spanish dub is shit. It is your fault. Forever.

AMIGO TACO VACO LA MIGRA

Protip: most base skins are shit so reskins are welcome for many characters.

>russian
it feels like there's about 3 voice actors in the whole industry
i stopped playing russian dubs because of hearing the same voices all the time

Not even that. It's just that people are generally bad at video games and aiming and situational awareness are the two hardest skills for them.

AY AY AY QUE DOLOR
Why is spanish such a cringy language?

this could've been an amazing skin

>everyone always forcing the ambiguity of Bastion's gender, drawing him with a pink bow etc
>Blizzard gives him a literal cock

Bastion is a cute girl!

>game/movie in english
>everyone has distinct accents

>game/movie in x language dubbed
>everyone sounds the fucking same

I have never heard any good dub for any medium.

with a feminine cock.

team 4 star

your welcome

well your cute girl is the proud owner of a flying cock. probably uses it for pleasure every night.

What skins you're going to buy during event?
Personally I really like zenyatta but his xmas one is better with golden nuts, Mercy because she looks qt in it and probably Rein because I missed Halloween event.

i'll get zen and d.va. I don't even play d.va since she's boring to play but she's so cute.

Tracer 100% even if I have to buy lootboxes.

Otherwise, Mercy, maybe Mei, maybe Zenyatta.

Only have credits for one so it's probably Rein, unless I get it from the boxes.

I'd bet Tracer's is only an epic and 750 gold as a result

Definitely all of Junkrat's stuff. I'll probably be able to afford it if his skin is an epic, which it looks like it is. I can wait to unbox everything else, but I really love D.va and Zenyatta's skins. Maybe Mercy too, but at the same time Eidgenossin has served me well, so I'm not too worried about not getting it.

Analbeadhardt

Oh and D.Va after Tracer but before any other ones.

Even if she'll be out of the meta.
I sure hope so, I only have barely over 1k saved, spent all on Christmas since I

will dva be in the dumpster next patch?

>widows waist/hip ratio
god almighty

don't worry, spanon. no such thing as a good dub.

>Widowmakers hips

Lord have mercy

No, you just need to not be a shitter that only spams guns on the frontline and only uses boost to run away

Don't point it out or else there's going to be a bad women's anatomy shitstorm and blizzard will change it.

>Team up with a rando in comp
>Play for a few days
>He starts getting angry at team mates

lol dropped

Winston

Mercy, Hog and Trace will be the only ones I pay for. Possibly Bastion because as cancer as he is he's got some cool looking skins.

Other than that I don't intend to buy any of the skins we've seen so far. Maybe they'll surprise me. If Sombra has a good skin I want that. Pharah has had incredibly good epics in the last 2 events, a 3rd one would make my day but I realise it's very unlikely.

>Mercy butthealing me for some reason the whole game
I honestly don't understand average mercy's reflex of following whoever they think is the team's best player even if they paly absolutely self sufficient character like soldier, roadhog or even fucking sombra, like seriously why the fuck are you healing off-combat roadhog, they need ult charge or something?

>mfw the german dub pretty good is.
>Except for Mercy

Wouldn't they just use the same voice actress as the one that shows up in the English version?

You were probably the first person he played with who wasn't a shitter so it opened his eyes to how bad everyone else was.

Or you were a shitter but he wanted to be your friend so he invented reasons for why you were losing other than your poor performance.

Mei
Roadhog
Tracer
Zenyatta
D.va
Winston
Probably all the emotes

Sweriously this is the first event where I like everything I see. I will get them even if I have to buy something for real money for the first time in OW.

It saves his vape for when he actually needs it?

You would have to be a literal homosexual to not notice it.

The lesbians will love it.

Just appreciate in silence.

I get frustrated at the game but never with anyone specific. I never bitch over mic. I just don't get it.

Mercy players stop babysitting widow and damage boosting her.

when will widow get a new legendary?

Mei. Even if I hoped for a better skin it's still better than all of her other legendaries.
Other than that Tracer and Mercy.
I have 3700 gold so I just have to find one and I'm okay

Hey guys I figured out the event situation.

Event starts today runs for two weeks.
1 week will be entirely free for everyone. 2nd week the game will be offered at a discount price event will still run this week as well.

Simpru geometry.

>Bastion because as cancer as he is he's got some cool looking skins.

Bastion is far from cancer. Once you know he's about he is easily countered and killed.

when will widow get a new legendary ?

when they stop making legendary skins for road pig and rein

NEVER. She will die in the next comic and she will be removed from the game

They should have, but instead choose a S*iss person for the german dub. It was tolerable at first, but became really annoying after some time.

Ill make a post in the blizzard forum complaining about it right fucking now, dont ever tell me what to do.

when will widow get a new legendary?

Random question: How many of you guys used to play Destiny? (or still do)

I did but it got old extremely fast.

I don't get why would people would bitch and moan over mic.
Like it makes things even worse and it's better to try organise the team to do something

Rein weapon with his skin is a monk spade btw.
There were questions about it

widow needs a new legendary

It's a trash game that was readily apparent to be trash since the first gameplay footage came out, so I don't see how anyone would.

I wish i never did, one of the worst mistakes ever

Lordosis is a real spinal condition and skinny people get it too. fuck yuu