Music List: pad.riseup.net/p/datmusic
Meets List: pad.riseup.net/p/datmeets
/dat/ Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1829299

>Community Links
Cart/o/graphy Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1049739
/dat/ Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DailyAusfagThread/

>Guides & Information
/dat/ External PDF List: pad.riseup.net/p/datpdfs
/dat/ Recommended Cars: my.mixtape.moe/akuicw.jpg (embed)
RAA Used Car Checklist: raa.com.au/documents/motoring-buy-a-car-checklist

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

bellingenweather.org/today.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=MUdWeBYe3GY
youtu.be/MfttyNSCI-g?list=RD1uXrXTSASK0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plenum_chamber
discord.gg/R4bHezv
vocaroo.com/i/s0t6KrBUf1x1
discord.gg/2DwSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

where to buy a turbo kit besides ebay?

over 40 degrees in sydney.

why the fuck are you dumb cunts riding? and why do you choose a singlet and shorts as your armour?

i ride a gixer but even i havnt touched my bike in a fortnight.

fuck riding in this heat. rather a cold night so my straight pipe is shooting flames at dumb cunts driving slow in the fast lane.

Ebay can be alright but obviously not a super cheap Chinese one.

hey does supercheap do turbo kits?

Guy who wrecked his bike post pics

I don't think so.

fuck off jimmy

Bored as fuck desu. Literally too hot to wash the car or it would have ended up with water spots all over it.

>be rotting in this heat the past few days
>order air conditioner from melbourne through ebay
>$900 reduced to $450 with free shipping, all others are pickup only (((what a deal)))
>after buying the shipping portion of the purchase updates itself: estimated delivery 14th march
>lolnope
>request return

GET FUCKED CUNT.

fc yeah an fd is way too pricey, one was at work the other day and i was surprised by how small it was, if i had another 10-15k to spend itd be fd easy. likely s5 however.

yeah ive heard horror stories where people overheat idling in aussie summer, otherwise not a problem in a piston car but all their water seals kill themselves requiring the rebuild.

I'd want to invest in a larger radiator, new hoses. fuck off the TMIC too, especially with the heat that must be coming off that engine.

Definitely chuck a good fan (SPAL/Maradyne) with a shroud as well, combined with a good rad you wont have temp problems.

PS you eastern states cunts need to toughen up, i drove the RX2 the other week in 38c heat and the only thing that overheated was me

falcunt here yummy yummy in my tummy FUCK YOU FAGS
fuck off gimmy and fuck off mcm

oops fan too for sure.
if it were in the 30s all summer comparitively i'd have no issues but when we get days which barely pass 25c(given that rain recently) it's pretty rough.
pics of your rx2? what have you done with it?

Ya'll bitch ass niggers, remember when that trucker invited fatfuck to meet him and you all "oh watch out sean, it might be dangerous".

LMAO

4chantrarians

t. fairweather weekend warrior

this all Veeky Forums fags are losers making fun of falcunt

Ah fuck I did another thing.

Wait until winter for installers to have specials on their stuff. No point in buying one now when summer is almost over.

Don't like the polished wheels or the seat but noice otherwise.

How is the fuel economy on that thing?

there are some really cunting hot days between end of feb and march.
heaps of stuff is reduced at the moment, im after a portable one too. just gonna buy one irl tomorrow

Factory gold inside wheels, growing on me.

Ridden it about 70km so have no idea yet but I've flogged the fuck out of it so far, so my current would be shite.

They are meant to only get 200 to 250km to a tank, but fun per liter so far is high enough to ignore that.

>it's a 'retard makes another thread even though one already exists and then fucks up the OP post' episode

i just drove up waterfall way at WOT and i swear to christ it god hotter as i got towards dorrigo

it was 30-35 on the way up and was like 40degrees at the top at 9pm

What the fuck

noice

how much cylinder

how much cc

V twin 1000cc

Saw this on gumtree bout an hour ago, noice choice.

It will be back there in a month or two maybe.

Not planning on keeping it?

FACKING 55 DEGREES IN COFFS AGAIN

Nah, swap bikes out fairly often. Why ride the same thing every day.

Last six months has been as follows.

Honda 'Shadow' was really number 10 built Honda 'ACE'
BMW R1050RT
Suzuki GS750

and now the VTR, once the Z900 is rebuilt ill go back to daily riding it and maybe keep a faster newer thing for the weekends.

Ahh sounds like fun. I wish I could do that, but i think i just like the security of knowing my bike, plus being limited to LAMS bikes sucks because they're so expensive.

This. Buy your winter clothes in Summer, Buy summer clothes in winter, It's always 50% cheaper than if you buy them in the correct month, and I am guessing thats the same for appliances like heaters and air cons.

t. woopi

bellingenweather.org/today.htm

Well it all started with a 1500 dollar holden ute that got traded into a Mitsubishi Pajero then into a boat, then something something else.

All trades, just clean swap no cash so things are going well atm, the BMW never got traded out and is in the family still.

And reliability is easy enough, I'm a mechanic by trade so avoid anything even close to shady, the only thing I've had a issue with was the BMW shat a headgasket and that only cost me 76 bucks and 2 hours.

The limited to LAMS bikes would really mess things up as they hold value and everyone wants the 7K they paid for them back after 20,000KM

Oh yeah i remember that now.

Never went through with it.

Dont mind their retardation

>leave work 2:30 Friday morning
>Heaps of rain and blocked drains mean 1-2ft flooded road from carpark
>Everyone hangs right in the shallower part and slowly fords the river
>Local hero gets up some speed in his VY
>Stays left
>VRRRRRRRMRRRMMch-chvrrrrrrm chug
>silence as by floats down street
>Get my car onto dry land and go back with some blokes from work to push vy out
>Hydrolocked 3.8
>Bent valves and rods

Poor swannie

3800 nothing of value was lost

Did he have a factory CAI?

howd he bend valves if it was hydrolocked you dingus?

>not bending your valves
Might as well completely fuck the 3800 and put it out of its misery what does it matter if its already buggered?

Next I can book in for an inspection at my mechanic for a roady is the 22nd
She runs and drives fine but from the outside looks like crap
Interesting notes
Executive steering wheel, no hardcover or spare wheel lead me to believe they were sold before I got the car
Indicators dont flash, just stay solid
No carpets behind the seats for some reason (guess is a fully sick sub)
He tore out the dash facia and broke half of it putting in a touch headunit

Its in shit condition for 120,000
>all that damage
>all that clearcoat peel
>that badly shrunk leather

That being said its a well running 6.0ltr manual for 9g so I have spare to burn on aesthetics

poor thunder

Pics of engine bay?

Yeah I plan to fix it up and daily it
Engine is a bit more exciting than my previous toyota v6

Hey, what's a good place in Melbourne to get my car completely resprayed?

Any cheap but quality places?

That airbox to intake is very strange, whats the reason for the massive weird shit to the left?

>>
Dunno boss, but the borescope doesn't lie.

Veeky Forums is retarded dont listen to them mate

youtube.com/watch?v=MUdWeBYe3GY

fug this shit is so next level

I wish i was smart and could into stuff and good at music

Hi postie can you be awesome and stop wanking over discord?

ABS

discord is for collecting dick pics

Lol it doesnt sound like im missing much.

no this

its old technology strapped together to be some portable hipster violin, this shit has existed for decades

>i wish i was smart and could into stuff
you sound c uckolded but if it comforts you, it helps that his parents were probably into technology and baby stepped him his entire life to reach this point along with like minded friends to support him. You were born into bogans and cars and shit like the majority of us. Do not be envious

you're never getting invited back to discord, just so you know

>it helps that his parents were probably into technology and baby stepped him his entire life to reach this point along with like minded friends to support him.
Nah, he is a big swedish muso, can play/write for everything and got into making weird/interesting music

Wow that makes me wunna sneak back in and fuck it up more.

Lol how stupid is this?

First you cuck me out of meets now this? Pathetic.

We're all on the same side here dickheads

youtu.be/MfttyNSCI-g?list=RD1uXrXTSASK0

>Hating someone you have never met

K then matey.

It helps with the sound and might help if water gets in the intake, but mostly just changed the sound

Oh yeah my old jeep and falcons had this, sort of like a intake muffler, brainfart.

Am I missing something? It's a eurorack with a ribbon controller.

>paying 9k for a 4k car peeling clearcoat because it has a 2k motor in it

R E T A R D
E
T
A
R
D

I don't hate you personally, you're just bad news because you rile up everyone else.

>First you cuck me out of meets now this?
>implying there were ever enough anons for a Coffs meet, or even a meet in Brisbane when you lived there.
Plus see the first sentence, you aggravate people and thus they do not want to hang out with you.

You're not sneaking in again.

right place at the right time. would he be the same person if he was born to different parents down the street? Someone had to shape his interests

Besides, music is repetition and practise, you could do it to if you really tried. It takes an autistic amount of time and dedication. Think about all the articles you have read about engines and all the lore you have read about 4chins, if you maybe focused that energy into something productive and beautiful like music you would become someone like him too

gday bois,

im a p plater and i was wondering how many years with no accidents does it take for insurance for 'high peformance' cars go down in price?

thx anyone who wants to help out

You'll see a decent drop (25-35%) after a year, but you probably won't start seeing reasonable rates until it's been four or five.

I had a mate pay 5k for a assfucked fake thunder ute with the 3800sc swapped out for the 3800 n/a and he still kept it.

retards happen mate.
>Plus see the first sentence, you aggravate people and thus they do not want to hang out with you.
So your solution is to exclude me? How are you any different from the normalfags then?

I really dont get you lot

>Instead of bringing someone in
>Exclude them
>complain they are excluded
>???

Like i dont get it, there is no compassion or forgiveness anymore

If this is like what everyone is like these days i dont wunna be a part of it, ive dropped off the grid for a while now going on 4 years might as well continue you lot piss me off.

Honest answer?

Just being 17-24 will fuck your rates irrespective of driving history.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plenum_chamber

thats pretty decent but also makes sense, what are the prices like after 25? does it pleatu for the rest of your life or does it continue to go down every year?

yeah dude i saved up money for a turbo car expecting to get decent rates with just car a week before i was planning to go and buy a silv they to go belly up.

>You're not sneaking in again.
OH NOES, NOT THE COOL GROUP

what a bunch of circle jerking faggots that post here

As i said how the fuck are they any different than the people we are supposedly trying to avoid being here?

Can the rest of you now see i am not always the faggot Veeky Forums and /dat/ says i am?
So its to smooth airflow? Seems overcomplicated compared to something simple like a ram air and OTR for minimal gains tbqhdesucarfags
I made that mistake.

Just buy something shit and drive that for 5 years like we all do

Really depends on the car. It'll keep dropping every year you don't claim in theory but it'll only go so low really.

It'll never be "cheap" but it definitely stops being $200 a month don't worry.

It's a community mate.

Police throw trouble makers in jail for the benefit of society.

You are a trouble maker. If I was the police I would lock you up and throw away your drivers license but I am not so hmmmhmmmm.

What's everyone up to on Valentines day?

yeah i ended up buying a shitbox pini in the end under 3rd party until prices get decent,
yeah i found a company called 'bingle' who would insure me for $700 for an s14 but it seemed sketch as fuck,

yeah crashing a $850 pini is a lot better than crashing an $8k silv and having my whole senpai saying 'i told you so', imagine the excess on a silv for a p plater

miss me with that weeb shit wtf i meant 'f a m'

>falcunt samefagging this hard

t. bootlicker

Can you join discord please. You'll get the advice you want, /dat/ is falcunts realm now where he posts incorrect information daily.

discord.gg/R4bHezv

>It's a community mate.
THEN FUCK OFF TO YOUR GATED COMMUNITY AND STOP WHINGING LIKE AN ASSRAVAGED FAGGOT HERE.

I'd be reading your policy very, very carefully at that rate.

Everyone knows it's a filter.

You're a retard m8.

I'm a part of this community here too, and it's a shame there isn't any actual moderation because this place would be much better with you permanently banned.

How about, we like, don't segregate into faggot chat and only post here? Why do you need two chat rooms? /dat/ is utter shit due to you dicksword dick pic collecting homos.

>implying im sean
You are showing your ignorance again. Why are you simple minded fucks so retarded?

I have given you the response u deserve Normie reeee vocaroo.com/i/s0t6KrBUf1x1
See what they are really like

Fuck em let them shit up dat nobody can outshitpost me
Hahahahahahaha hurt feefees detected harden the fuck up and go back to your containment cord

Are you the bumblebee nerd? lol

More like butthurtbee

>come to dicksword where we can ask for dick pics

ahhh no thanks

Shutup autismo, You're worse than falcunt.

yeah they valued the car between -$3500 and $4500, never seen a half decent s14 s2 anywhere near that, didnt cover mods, couldnt put a bigger turbo or roll cage and harness
youll have to inform me because im not that familliar with Veeky Forums, i used to just go on /b/ because i thought i was edgy as fuck but now i just go on here and chat shit occassionally on /dat

>if you refuse to post dick pics, we ban you

Have a cry buddy. You are the reason it is shit here, Just neck up parrot.

>hates all these normies
>normies hate falcunt
>falcunt still trying desperately to be liked amongst the normies
What even is the point?

Nobody cares about you or your shitty cars that you constantly break.

>Have a cry buddy. You are the reason it is shit here, Just neck up parrot.
I don't come here, I'm trying to get the non faggots like yourself to discord so they can have fun.

Only autism is those who need a cool group. Seriously, it's like the internet. Just like look away if it hurts your feelings or if it sets your power level off.

>I don't come here
>posts here

HOLY FUCK, THE RETARDATION IS OUTSTANDING

>crying about vicfag
Lel that's one thing we can agree on, nobody likes vicfag
and i'm glad he isn't in the dicksword, I don't want to see cut u[ mangled tranny genitalia

see

>people that side with me are somehow bad
Fuck off idiot
be careful with some insurers.

NRMA and others can be dodgy

i recommend AAMI
They really are fucking gay they kept asking for my dick
>You are the reason it is shit here,
Who the fuck are you talking to?
> Just neck up parrot.
Lol you cant handle me.

Then why do you respond EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

?

I'd honestly just stop coming here if you did because this place is boring without conflict but this level of autism is kinda getting boring.
>I don't come here
Yet you are posting here? Dont you understand the difference?

Or are you just that thick?
>Seriously, it's like the internet. Just like look away if it hurts your feelings or if it sets your power level off.
This.

I still get triggered but not like those discord guys.

I honestly got banned for hurting their feefees.

Lol inb4 they say 3+ different IP's are me

i dont get reception in my room

Peace nerds, I'm out. Join discord or not

This thread is dead just like falcunts future.

discord.gg/2DwSc

>Then why do you respond EVERY
>SINGLE
>TIME
>?
You're the one that responds
EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

He thinks 4+ different IP's are all me when i only have fixed wireless

Cunts dumb mate
Yet you literally responded AGAIN

Lol please continue
>This thread is dead just like falcunts future.
Wow sick burn glad i had a flame suit on mate

Stop responding to yourself.