Why don't you have an anime car?

Why don't you have an anime car?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yBU0tV_UcUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i...i don't know

going to get my wrap done then i guess.

I hide my powelevel.

Because I'd rather spend my money on horsepower and torque.

Honestly that is tasteful, and nice.

i like my weeb shit as much as the next guy but i just don't see myself driving with some weeb shit on my car as blatant as this

>fuyuki logo
kek'd mildly

>tasteful
Kill yourself

>Ferrari allows this
>Makes Deadmou5 change his Nyancat meme car back
Ferrari confirmed weebs, and possibly one of us.

I don't know any shops who would do custom itasha wraps. I've looked everywhere, can't find anything :(

I like anime liveries.
I'll get one when I become a top tier racing driver.

aka never.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me" (unless they're on Veeky Forums.org over anime preferences)

That's why you bought a Miata, right?

I would gladly pour paint stripper on any car I saw with this level of degeneracy.

HAHAHAHAHA

Anime is absolutely disgusting.

>flaunting your powerlevel like its a cheap whore.

t. vandal degenerate

Thats why he desperately needs HP and TQ.

If you're completely fucked out of having a "normal" life and attracting a mate, there's no reason not to flaunt power level. There are plenty of ways to earn money from home, or jobs that aren't customer-facing and don't care what you look like, so waving your weeb all over the place doesn't really affect being able to make a living. Hiding it is for people who still cling to the hope of being accepted by society and getting a normalfag girlfriend and living the Chad life. The sooner you give up, the sooner you can accept yourself and indulge in things that you enjoy instead of hiding them for the approval of people who don't and will never care about you regardless.

Also, there's still a faint glimmer of hope in that advertising your interests may attract someone who shares them, who you would be far happier with than if you had settled for the first normie girl who showed you kindness.

>I don’t care what normies think
>but if "fate" landed a weeb landwhwale on me I wouldn’t mind

You just outed yourself, normalfag.

Because translate the word Itasha

>Ferrari confirmed weebs, and possibly one of us.

Deadshit changed every Ferrari logo on the car with this shitty abomination.

Ferrari just equally hates degenerates as every normal person on earth.

Ferrari will do anything if you pay them enough. They don't give a shit about how tasteful or distasteful your order is as long as you can pay, the only part of their reputation they care about is their R&D and their racing departments.
So will Lambo.
Just look at all the bullshit they do for their saudi customers.

Only when I'm rich and can afford high end cars to reveal my power level without caring what normies thing.

Rag on my animu shitbox, feels bad man. Rag on my animu gawd macheen, feels good man.

Do all super car manufacturers keep you from doing what you please with your property? Or is it only Ferrari?

How is that person going to do a shoulder check when their rear side window is blocked?

I like my car to look simple for the eyes. I would like to get attention only to what's under the hood

>Why don't you have an anime car?
There's quite a few of them in Japan now that the car wrapping businesses have begun to compete on price for smaller jobs as well as full body ones. The films have improved a lot too.

>Anime is absolutely disgusting.
Then have some western animation instead. Straight from your american suburbia.

But I do have an anime car

My car is anime personified

Because initial D is the only anime I've watched and I'm not about to wrap my car with dudes or other cars.

This too, or other things like suspension, brake, or tire upgrades.

Look at them jugs on Kaga

>This too, or other things like suspension, brake, or tire upgrades.
There are also anime-related items in those categories. You just haven't been to japanese shops. I saw an anime character on shocks before.

I might when I finish my Prelude, maybe. I go back and forth on whether I want to go full itasha, touch up the factory paint, or get the car repainted entirely.

wow it's like you're actually stupid

No because it's fucking autistic and disgusting to see that shit in public.

The "I don't care this is me mentalitiy" is no different than landwhales who strut around in bikinis being "loud and proud".

There is no envy in being prideful in a degenerate lifestyle.

Sure self-confidence is key, but when it's fucking cringy and autistic then that's a different story.

Also, from dating girls into anime, the best kind are the ones that hide it. The worst are the ones who proudly wear their teekyu shirts in public.

People attract people who relate, if you wanna relate to a loud autistic mouthbreather then be my guest.

Anime is fine, but being autistic in public is not.

I like anime, but when I see a ricer with a hatsune sticker on his civic it makes me want to point and laugh because it's autistic.

t. assmad normie

>reddit spacing

iirc ferrari only came after deadmaus because he changed the badges anyway

>The "I don't care this is me mentalitiy" is no different than landwhales who strut around in bikinis being "loud and proud".

Except liking anime doesn't kill you by 30. Quit getting mad because people like things that you don't.

why don't you have a girl with full body tattoos?

why don't you have a tattoo with full body girls?

I do

no

just no..

Then why do you buy retarded shit like the Roadmaster? Fucking autist

Through the front windows?! Or how do you think panel van drivers do shoulder checks? Do you sit right next to the pillar and look out of the rear windows when shoulder checking?

What other car anime feature pop-up headlights

that car is not an isolated tattoo

Ryosuke's FC
Keisuke's FD
Testarossa from Wangan
MR2 from OverRev

because i've felt actual real female flesh.

also i'm not an autistic, degenerate, pedophile piece of shit.

>>>/facebook/

underrated

>Why don't you have an anime car?
And of course cars can have anime girls.

the internet may protect you from shame, but it can't protect you from making horrendous arguments and comebacks

Oh fuck that is amazing.

I think you're on the wrong website

>arguments
>implying I was arguing
>implying I take you seriously

>trump supporter
>anime
>Veeky Forums

your just a contrarian that latches onto and defends the currently perceived counterculture, I'm definitely on the right website for that kind of thing

because itasha is expensive holy fuck
all i could do is senketsu eyes with leftover vinyl and some slaps from /osg/. wanna make a full KLK itasha some day

>people who don't think the way I do are just brainless followers
>I'm the real smart guy

Didn't Ferrari got the car back and then Nissan gave him a GT-R with the same paint?

That's cool. It's quite subtle but those that know, know.

>followers
>contrarian

>the currently perceived counterculture
None of those are contrarian or counterculture anymore and the latter two haven't been for years now. At least try to understand the topics you're going to bait with first.

Brainlessly following contrarianism.

>drive a econobox
>drive Ferrari
>drive a ferrari with anime
>drive a prius

f i may bring this argument back to cars, this argument is actually a fascinating microcosm of the luxury industry

its all about standing out

the question of putting anime on a supercar is, what are you trying to stand out from?

or are you criticizing the people who buy Ferraris in order to stand out

>anime
>counterculture
>fapping to hentai is subversive

Veeky Forums is a global board

in the U.S anime certainly is NOT mainstream

and neither is driving a Ferrari...

Colorado Ford owners know what they want.

>why don't you have a tattoo with full body girls?
Because that's too Central American gang-like.

Mercedes BMW and Audi certainly have devalued/cucked their brands lately

they have diversified yes, more entry level models, but they are needed to keep the high end models around

or those companies go bye bye...

So is it the fact that anime isn't mainstream that makes it bad? If so, that would make you the normiest normie to have ever visited Veeky Forums.

what about a Prius with anime?
youtube.com/watch?v=yBU0tV_UcUw

>what about a Prius with anime?

hmm

interesting marketing ploy

like using women to sell products to a (((docile))) emasculated population that otherwise would not buy said product

consumerism and materialism and marketing on steroids, thats japan in an nutshell, they learned it from the U.S and Europe...

anime can be seen as a bread and circus to control populations and emasculate them

compare that to real women and hypercars obviously driven by secure manly men trust fund playboys to get pussy....or the people who sell products using women as marketing ploys....while getting young boys to lust over these expensive cars and high life lifestyle , also for pussy in a lot of instances...

and again, the Japs learned it all from the U.S and Europe, even before WWII...

then there is the ultra liberal prius, where do i even start with that

Start with Nagasaki

I don't really like the way it looks.

I've read a bit about post WWII western styled japanese fashion and counter culture that pissed the ever living hell off of the conservatives

fast forward to the 80s, and we all thought japanese megacorps were going to take over the world

now, lets ask ourselves, when was the golden age of japanese anime?

when did it become mainstream?

when did the japanese auto industry take off?

I don't get the autism over badges. It's his private thing to do as he pleases.

Because I prefer having friends, and having sex with women, more than I like showing off my power level

>Mercedes BMW and Audi certainly have devalued/cucked their brands lately

You are forgetting emissions laws "force" those companies to game the system. By having more entry models with low power but higher MPG, the average MPG of that company's entire line of cars is increased. This keeps it out of one of the penalty ranges.

Of course, if Trump's pointint to the EPA Pruitt succeeds, a lot of the EPA's restrictions might go away. Mother Earth is our self-renewing trashcan, so businesses should make use of that to save money (and hire Pruitt's friends and downstream contractor companies created by Pruitt's relatives).

>what about a Prius with anime?
With that Prius Girl, how about a Prunus Girl?

bump with nz's tasteless car culture

eh, they wanna protect their brand from anything that might diminish its mystique. it's autistic but i can see the logic

Wow, that is already pretty cool if you ask me.
love KLK
love the 944

Also, where did you get these tirestickers?

Early expiration is preferable in this case. You’re not japanese and you don’t live in japan, fuck off.

Because I cant find a jojo wrap

/r/ing the gachi wrap